• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Dude, stockton should go to NCB's instead of this. Its the last NCB. AfroJustin & Zelgadis are both moving out of state!
Trust me, we would, but our transporter will only take us as far as modesto. If we had a ride to san jose, we would deffinitely go. But, since we dont, we have to settle for modesto tourney

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wassup, see everyone tomorrow.

hopefully 4 or 5 of team pauk will be there, so we can crew battle you guys finally

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Ha, i also apologize. For FTA will not be coming. Except for maybe KFC. Good luck to everyone. Hope the tourney is fun. Take it JR!!!!

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
what!? Choknater won!? This....cant....be!! Impossible!! Chok!!! I challenge u!!! U will regret the day u went to the modesto tourney!! I will crush u into oblivion!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah nice tournament, guys. the results, video, and pictures should be up pretty soon. i can't believe i won lmfao, well at least i could rep my hometown modesto yayuhz!

quick shoutouts

KFC - dammit man your fox is crazy as ever... those were pretty intense finals matches. you're freakin hard to grab. until next time, man... i dunno if i'll be playing much cuz of my stupid gamecube, but i'll always have the valiant heart of ice climbers :p

kim - thanks for the ride ;D hopefully you'll come to more tournaments with me because my stupid brother won't go.

jamie - ah i didn't get to play you very much but i'll be seein ya at school to play everyday ;D your ganon and falco are getting better, and your yoshi is still crazy.

brandon - you got hella better too lol nice doc... that sucks that we had to play each other again man, i hate playing against the crew members.

oni - good job getting third, your marth definitely got better. good match vs you in winners semifinal heheh

johnny - hey pretty good peach, i didnt get to play you but i saw you eliminate my friend who plays yoshi hahah. thats cool you drove all the way down from sac, hopefully i'll see you down here another time.

iono theres more... but im too lazy right now. good tournament, guys, despite that there was less people than usual, it was a good turnout and went smoothly. see ya next time, hopefully tge will have another smash tournament.

1. choknater
2. KFC
3. Oni

full results will be up soon

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
dude, chok.. i love you!!!!! LOL.

ill edit this post later .. im tired. but everybody improved especially chok wtf two stocked me fountain of dreams.. !! haha

im glad my link got alot better

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Congratulations to Choknater and KillaForCrack. And also Oni (who I don't know), but congratulations for getting top 3. You should come to NCT2: The Big One, Oni. Yeah, yeah, it'll be great.

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
I wanted to come but had no ride T_T...

I could've proven how much better I've gotten. And I don't think I'll be going to OC2 either because I start school on monday :p Well good luck to you all.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
full results and pictures are up at www.modusblue.com

here's the full results

1. choknater
2. KFC
3. Oni
4. Merrick
5. Dalam
5. Anbu
7. Kero
7. Sage
9. Pepe
9. Waffles
9. Johnny F
12. Esteban
12. Chu
12. Park
15. Ruben
15. Eddy
15. Crazyguy
15. weapon X
15. Onslaught
15. greyfox
21. Mart
21. Zealous
21. Erwin

tc1

Smash Lord
hahaha nice 2 erry 1 . Aww i thot my frend anbu wuld place higher o well,, NIce chok .. By tha way how much u WIN???

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
fun tourney. it sucked having to go against kfc my second round... but owell at least i lost to someone i liked and knew. all in all it turned out pretty good.... next tourney we should all pitch in for another std again, that last time was fun.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
watch as me, tc1, and meep come back from oc2...oh my god...watch it you fools...ahahahaha...KEN. AZEN. ISAI. BOMB SOLDIER. CAPTAIN JACK. MMM. CAN YOU FEEL THE PAIN!? MWAHAHAHA!...sorry, i'm just real excited. but i have a feeling that my skills are going to increase tenfold. so will meep's and tc1's. oh...its going to be pure insanity.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
watch as me, tc1, and meep come back from oc2...oh my god...watch it you fools...ahahahaha...KEN. AZEN. ISAI. BOMB SOLDIER. CAPTAIN JACK. MMM. CAN YOU FEEL THE PAIN!? MWAHAHAHA!...sorry, i'm just real excited. but i have a feeling that my skills are going to increase tenfold. so will meep's and tc1's. oh...its going to be pure insanity.
dont forget chu dat <33333333333333333333333333 ice climbers fo life

park5150

Smash Ace
I got way better, as what you can see. I placed higher than expected and I beat andre's fox and oni's falco. I hope you guys go to the one on the 26.

S.A.R.S.

Smash Cadet
I got way better, as what you can see. I placed higher than expected and I beat andre's fox and oni's falco. I hope you guys go to the one on the 26.
same here i kept up chok's C.Falcon my Doc used to get 4 stocked by his Falcon all the time but every time i played him with doc only got 1 stocked and did a nice combo in at least one part of every match.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
if you want the date changed, email them at modusblue.com cuz im too lazy..

EDIT:: nevermind, they changed the date to august 19th.. be there or be square, newbs

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Top Bottom