• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
HyugaRicdeau said:
Well perhaps -I- will come and spoil your dreams, sir. If there's teams then we together will utterly eradicate the dreams of all other attendees. So yeah...maybe I'll come. Maybe not though.

Sheridan, you should come.. i need experience vs good jigglies!! *jiggle jiggle*

oh yeah, they arent gonna host a 2v2.. sorry but we can get some friendlies teams!

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
MEXICAN said:
shhhhhh....Everybody is supposed to think that we're garbage. I won't be able to get any mm's with you saying stuff like that. *sigh*. I'm never gonna get people to accept my mm's. But anyways....Oni! I'll MM you or soda match you, or anything like that. If anybody does accept my MM's then its best 2/3. Anybody else wanna mm me? My main is DK. c'mon now, DK is slow and a huge target and he has the worst shield in the game and he doesn't counter anybody (except maybe a roy at final d).
I ACCEPT!

Vs Dk aye...hmm...I'll go Link or Mr Game.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Tomi-X said:
Mexican is addicted to MMs now...QUIT TAKING PPL'S MONEY. ><. Hey. You guys should talk to the TOs in Modesto and get them to make the tournament start earlier and have a 2v2 tournament as well. That way we could make those tournaments more bi-weekly. I mean if they're going to be called biweeklies you might as well make them bi-weekly.
I've only been in one MM against a guy from Georgia. (falco user). I felt bad after beating him so i told him to keep the money. (it was his last $3). So i haven't taken anybody's money....yet. haha, do you wanna have a mm TomiX? Lol, j/k

Crap, forgot to log out of Meep's account. This is MEXICAN

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
p.s. I also challenge Dark Mike and TC1 so they don't feel left out.

I have a job,thus I'm fearless. If I lose,I just get paid again next week =).

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Oni Shinigami said:
Pft I challenge you too MEEP!

Marth vs Luigi <_<...

or Dr. Mario vs Luigi...either way =)
I hope your job pays good money. I'm not suprised u chose marth. If u feel threatened and u need to counterpick, i understand. But who says i'll use luigi. *gasp* If we do mm, i'm only goin FD. Or else i decline. Sorry, i've been counterpicked enuff for 1 year. Dont get me wrong, go ahead and pick marth, it wont make a difference when u have no platforms to cheap shot me. Agreed?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Simna ibn Sind said:
ninty....you will have a hard time with FTA crew^_^
well simna I don't know about that. . .

1. my cast is off and I'm just getting back to kicking ***.

2. I've been practicing L-Canceling.

3. I'm gonna eat before any MMs.

4. I play poker.

5. I'm fricken amazing.

6. I just found out fox shoots lasers.

BIG OL' EDIT: Please be careful when MMing me. Especially when you've never even met me or seen me play. MEXICAN'T I'm gonna be MMing you 10$ 2/3 and I will use fox cause for some reason I'm very annoyed by you. I'll MM the entire FTA crew if you want. Just get so irritated being overlooked cause I'm The Nintendoking. Geeze. Gah.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
LunInSpectra said:
NidoKing, $200 MM.
LOL NidoKing, I won't be able to get to this one cuz of the biweekly, but I'll try to show up to future ones, got some pretty good people comin up. Hope to see anyone at the biweeklies though, we could use some more people, and plus I'm curious to see how you guys fare, especially FTA considering they left early last time :ohwell: .

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
meep FTA said:
I hope your job pays good money. I'm not suprised u chose marth. If u feel threatened and u need to counterpick, i understand. But who says i'll use luigi. *gasp* If we do mm, i'm only goin FD. Or else i decline. Sorry, i've been counterpicked enuff for 1 year. Dont get me wrong, go ahead and pick marth, it wont make a difference when u have no platforms to cheap shot me. Agreed?
Nah,I actually wouldn't mind going link or dr. mario vs you. Unless you pick someone else other than Luigi would determine my selection. I was thinking 3$ just for a friendly betting game.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
NintendoKing said:
well simna I don't know about that. . .

1. my cast is off and I'm just getting back to kicking ***.

2. I've been practicing L-Canceling.

3. I'm gonna eat before any MMs.

4. I play poker.

5. I'm fricken amazing.

6. I just found out fox shoots lasers.

BIG OL' EDIT: Please be careful when MMing me. Especially when you've never even met me or seen me play. MEXICAN'T I'm gonna be MMing you 10$ 2/3 and I will use fox cause for some reason I'm very annoyed by you. I'll MM the entire FTA crew if you want. Just get so irritated being overlooked cause I'm The Nintendoking. Geeze. Gah.

Me too! I've just discovered the joy of shffling the drillshine. Yum. Now I just need to get it down to the point where I'm not accidentally nairing it. That annoys me. >< But anyways, NK. You, me and Brit need to smash it up. My friend of minority is going to oakland for a while, and won't be back until before OC2. and i know you're not having fun playing computers. so yeah, lemme know either on here or on AIM, XenoSuperior is my SN.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
LOL I'm just really lazy when it comes to matches in which I don't win money.

And Tomi: yeah I'll get a hold of simna and see what we can't do. BTW if you want I can teach you how to play a mean fox. That is, if your interested. And don't let me fool you, you haven't actually seen me play fox yet. . .

tc1

Smash Lord
HAHah Nintendo King Ur Very Funny Mm Accepted. O And 2 lunin y so cocky ,, I remeber tha last biweekly KFc beat u fox dido am i wrong no disrespect.. But ur not unbeatable,, And im not trying to put KFC's words in my mouth or sumthin I just witnessed tha match .. Sh SHs shsh shsh shookem..... O and oni mm accepted.. Later Days all of u TC1 Out

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
This thread is on fire!!!!! Oh and Oni, how about this....before our mm match, we both write a character we are gonna use on a piece of paper. When the match comes up, we show each other the character so there's no type of counterpicking. What do you say? Way too fair. Am i wrong?

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
tc1 said:
HAHah Nintendo King Ur Very Funny Mm Accepted. O And 2 lunin y so cocky ,, I remeber tha last biweekly KFc beat u fox dido am i wrong no disrespect.. But ur not unbeatable,, And im not trying to put KFC's words in my mouth or sumthin I just witnessed tha match .. Sh SHs shsh shsh shookem..... O and oni mm accepted.. Later Days all of u TC1 Out
Aight I ain't sayin KFC sucks or anything (he beat me :p ), but Lunin was showing him some sh*t with Fox during that match. Beat Lunin in a tournament then I'll be impressed, Rey's too good when he tries. Gotta play you again KFC I'm tryna stop usin Sheik, we'll see how my Fox/Falco counter does..and you can go Link if you want to, cuz I might be switchin my main, or at least I'm trying to we'll see..

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yeah, lunin WAS giving me tips while we were playing. anyways, dittos dont prove whos the better player.. does it? it just shows who has more experience fighting their own character.. err yea ( im sleepy right now.. i dont know if im making any sense)

RANDOM NOTE:: I JUST HAD SOME DELICIOUS NOODLES.. MM YUMMY.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
KILLA.FOR.CASH. said:
yeah, lunin WAS giving me tips while we were playing. anyways, dittos dont prove whos the better player.. does it? it just shows who has more experience fighting their own character.. err yea ( im sleepy right now.. i dont know if im making any sense)

RANDOM NOTE:: I JUST HAD SOME DELICIOUS NOODLES.. MM YUMMY.
IMO dittos don't mean anything. Especially Fox dittos where you can juss chain throw the whole match (same with Sheik dittos).

tc1

Smash Lord
Yea lunin beat tha crsap out of me like that chain grab and when i got 2 tha edge he Down smashed me at that time i didnt fully master tha ledge tech

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
meep FTA said:
This thread is on fire!!!!! Oh and Oni, how about this....before our mm match, we both write a character we are gonna use on a piece of paper. When the match comes up, we show each other the character so there's no type of counterpicking. What do you say? Way too fair. Am i wrong?
Works for me.

The_Marth_Madness

Smash Journeyman
Awww, did everyone forget about me already? Lunin, I've heard all about you and want to play you. I'm usually broke, so a MM is probably not going to happen, but a friendly would be fun. Mexican, I'm only getting better so watch out :) . KFC, I always have fun playing you, looking forward to it. Meep, I've never played you before, friendly when we get there? Sinma, you have a quicker Marth than me, you must teach me... and how come DM never posts?

Uhm... NintendoKing, can I get a ride with you and Tomi?

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
The_Marth_Madness said:
Awww, did everyone forget about me already? Lunin, I've heard all about you and want to play you. I'm usually broke, so a MM is probably not going to happen, but a friendly would be fun. Mexican, I'm only getting better so watch out :) . KFC, I always have fun playing you, looking forward to it. Meep, I've never played you before, friendly when we get there? Sinma, you have a quicker Marth than me, you must teach me... and how come DM never posts?

Uhm... NintendoKing, can I get a ride with you and Tomi?
Marth ditto!

Haha,I kid I kid...I'll calm down now.

seriously though,wouldn't mind it. I always enjoy getting in cool casuals.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Well guys I was talking to King of DBR and it seems that this modesto tourney has odd rules and an even odder prize money system. So unless anyone can give me a REAL reason why I should go to this then I'm just gonna end up gettin a ride with DBR to the biweekly. Sorry yo.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
NintendoKing said:
Well guys I was talking to King of DBR and it seems that this modesto tourney has odd rules and an even odder prize money system. So unless anyone can give me a REAL reason why I should go to this then I'm just gonna end up gettin a ride with DBR to the biweekly. Sorry yo.

Well, the rules and all that were fixed a while ago.. they run the tournament much better now. hmmmmm last time the prize money went to 1st and 2nd place.. whats odd about that?

also.. you have money matches. LOL but sure if ya dont wanna come then go to modesto... =/

oh wait nevermind i just remembered. LOL.. yea modesto does have odd rules concering money.. they take most of the entry money and give like 1/3rd between 1st and 2nd place. lol.

Top Bottom