• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

park5150

Smash Ace
The gaming Edge will start the tourney at 3:00 pm, not 4:00 pm. They also said that they would want you to bring chairs, and they said the if the TV is bothering you and you want to move the match to a different TV, they won't let you.

tc1

Smash Lord
welp looks like ima be there early get some friendlies in .. other people come early 2.. I want 2 play //I might not team with meep.. So does any 1 else wana team .. My crew's sorta aLREAdY CHOSE TEAMS .. So im open 2 any offers.. welp yup later

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
considering time constraints with school work and weekend activities, i might not be able to stay for teams. all good though, since my brother doesnt really wanna come.

kero, jamie, brandon, and HOPEFULLY jackson will all be there. that makes 5 of team pauk. FTA, we should actually do a crew battle this time, lol (but our 2nd strongest player, my brother, won't be there :'C)

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
considering time constraints with school work and weekend activities, i might not be able to stay for teams. all good though, since my brother doesnt really wanna come.

kero, jamie, brandon, and HOPEFULLY jackson will all be there. that makes 5 of team pauk. FTA, we should actually do a crew battle this time, lol (but our 2nd strongest player, my brother, won't be there :'C)
Sounds like fun. Just for fun or for Money? We'll play either way. Or i can just get a personal bet from one of your members if anybody wants to.

tc1

Smash Lord
all these dollar mm im loosing count haha well im still open 4 teams ..so ne 1 wana team ..Lets do IT,,Crew battless no prob lets atcaully do it.. hahhaa Side bets ?/ screw that Since alot of people are coming i say we set up our own tourny inside a tourny ,since it wouldnt be official we wouldnt be able to make correct bracets unless someone helped,.. but theyer will be alot of crews there,, and some can draft if they dont have a crew or all theyer member any objections if not then every 1 show up at least an Hour before the tourny starts ,, YUp.. Maybe Btzo or Karthik can make us a makeshift bracit or sumthin..u no there wont be that many crews at most like 8 or 10 .. yup REPLY **** IT

tc1

Smash Lord
aginst Ur Wegie..Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... y not alrite 1$ 2 out a 3 .. ok lets do it

tc1

Smash Lord
Haha u target the weak ,, but a wise man knows that the weak targets U ahahahaha... Need i continue..

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
oni, sure ill do the mm your falco vs my fox ,

would you want to do your falco vs my ic?
Hehe I would rather not actually. I know first hand how bad Ice Climbers are for Falco ( Chok ) . But perhaps we could do Marth vs Ic. Or Marth vs Fox...or perhaps even Mr. Game and Watch/link vs someone ...doesn't really matter to me. =)

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
oni...why do you have all these posts that are like at 3:00 in the morning? blah. oni. 1$ mm your marth my fox. :p and boback. 1$ fox ditto? i'd play your ice climbers except i don't know how to play ice climbers. but yeah, could i get some friendlies in against your IC? need to learn to play.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
oni...why do you have all these posts that are like at 3:00 in the morning? blah. oni. 1$ mm your marth my fox. :p and boback. 1$ fox ditto? i'd play your ice climbers except i don't know how to play ice climbers. but yeah, could i get some friendlies in against your IC? need to learn to play.
lol because I'm a night owl. I have school from 11-5,and work from 6-11 alot of the time,so I spend my nights as my normal time.

1$ Marth vs Fox? I accept.

sidefx

Smash Champion
i dont play fox though =( its just a side thing, so im not about to go and accept all these mm's with my 3rd/4th character down =\ lol im not THAT confidant with him.

but ill take marth vs ic. i know its a up hill battle for me against any marth.. but sure ill take it.

and about the falco vs ic, how about 1$ for that, with no cg'ing from me?

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
i dont play fox though =( its just a side thing, so im not about to go and accept all these mm's with my 3rd/4th character down =\ lol im not THAT confidant with him.

but ill take marth vs ic. i know its a up hill battle for me against any marth.. but sure ill take it.

and about the falco vs ic, how about 1$ for that, with no cg'ing from me?
oh, alright. sorry about that, i thought you played fox. don't worry about it then.

tc1

Smash Lord
hahahahahahhahahahah being good is bliss but underestimating is stuppid.. Haha NK..I cant wait to see the look on your face when you loose 2 some one n FTA 4 tha second time ahahahahahahahahahahahha no johns ur good.. mwahahahahah but Fate says ur time has come 2 an end ahahah..

tc1

Smash Lord
And bobak . wana do a 1$ mm... i wana play you and 4 the record ,, did afro justin really pwn you that bad .. i know how gimpy pika can be but 3 stock 2wice...ahaha hopefully not.. welp see ya

tc1

Smash Lord
O yea 1 last thing no hard feeling 2 nk .. its just everything u say ,, that isnt neutral is bad,, like u never say anything good.. its always dissing someone..or down grading them .. so yea 2 u i bid aduer

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
TC1, I've never seen anyone triple post. You're a G. :psycho:

Change of plans. I can't go to this, sorry. I'll be at NCB though. Boback, I'll tear up your Ice Climbers with my Sheik there. Anyone else that wants to moneymatch me, IM me or PM me or whatnot. See you guys at NCB.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
wow wtf. You're gonna say you don't support your own crew and hype your own crew up?

You really can't be that stupid. I support my friends and whatnot not once did I diss your sorry *****. You need to shut your face about matters you assume for something else. I mean seriously how ignorant can you be. i don't care about you at all like you could die tomorrow and i wouldn't give a ****. SO what makes you think that I care about your feelings when I say that my boys are gonna beat you. Nothing. GG.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
d*mn John, how are you gonna triple post? You could have just edited your message to include the extra stuff you wanna say. Anyways....so, anybody wanna MM a Donkey Kong? C'mon now, i'm not that good, i use DK.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
d*mn John, how are you gonna triple post? You could have just edited your message to include the extra stuff you wanna say. Anyways....so, anybody wanna MM a Donkey Kong? C'mon now, i'm not that good, i use DK.
"It was beauty that killed the beast."

I'll MM your beastly DK the next time I see you, Mexican. :)

sidefx

Smash Champion
mexican, mm? ic vs your dk? 1-5? or doc vs dk 1-5?

edit: tc1, when have i ever been 3 stocked by justins pikachu? twice in a row? hes only 2 stocked me once. and he took me out of a crew battle, when i was 3 stock and he had 4. and it came down to the last stock. but either way, lets mm. 1-5? i prefer 5 but if you dont have the cash on you, then 1 would be fine either way. ic vs fox?

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
mexican, mm? ic vs your dk? 1-5? or doc vs dk 1-5?

edit: tc1, when have i ever been 3 stocked by justins pikachu? twice in a row? hes only 2 stocked me once. and he took me out of a crew battle, when i was 3 stock and he had 4. and it came down to the last stock. but either way, lets mm. 1-5? i prefer 5 but if you dont have the cash on you, then 1 would be fine either way. ic vs fox?
How about a $2 mm against your ic's, and then another $2 mm against your doc? Haha, i know what ic's can do against a DK, but its all good. If anything, it'll still be some good practice.

Dang DjKarthik, your looking pretty evil with that 666 posts. I would add another post just to change that. =)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
tons of mm's against an IC better than me. i'd like to watch those :p

fortunately, my mm against sidefx is an ic ditto... it's anybody's game
:)!

tc1

Smash Lord
naw no disrespect .. to u sidefx.. i just accidentally took what Justin said out of context sorry ,////and to nintendo *** ,, i could care less what u think about me.. u are a internet **** talker. and an aka ***,,Ill post every thing i thot was offesive,.,.(i wouldnt care if u died tommaro.. ahahahaha and ur telling me this y .. ( o sorry im supposed to act like that meant something ming from a ***.. O ok ill act .. O no NK tha great doesnt care about me.. GET the fuC out of here hahaha

tc1

Smash Lord
Lol I like the "I'm no good MM me". Haha well ya got some balls kid. I won't even use fox cause that won't be fair. hmmmmm I'll use let's say. . . jiggly. Sound good?
heres another u cocky ******* and wat happend u got pwne in ur asssssss hole hahaha

tc1

Smash Lord
LOL I'm just really lazy when it comes to matches in which I don't win money.

And Tomi: yeah I'll get a hold of simna and see what we can't do. BTW if you want I can teach you how to play a mean fox. That is, if your interested. And don't let me fool you, you haven't actually seen me play fox yet. . .

Wait didnt u say u were sand baggin that mm match ahahaha square

tc1

Smash Lord
lol you're so ignorant. Just ask Germ, King, and Bobmoney who I just played last night and who I play regularly. Lol i made no excuses for losing far from it, I just told you I was sandbaggin you like crazy and I could have won or loss based on that.

Well I guess I'm just gonna have to 4 stock you to shut you up. No johns.

LOL you were trying to show me what you could do last time. You just don't have the experience and the know how to deal with someone who knows what the hell to do against a juggling DK. It's not perfect. Neither are you far from it. DK has limits and you obviously saw how I avoided them last time. Think about it. Not one aero to death combo. . . geeze I wonder why. You are a terriblly slow player and you do not play DK as correct and precisely as you should. Just to let you know I even sanbagged KFC with no CGs.

lol DK can't do much and from what I've seen there's nothing really else you can show me ESPECIALLY since your DK is very very slow. lol. fox vs DK. Oh man. I can't wait for 20$ in my pocket.

Hmm very very gay

tc1

Smash Lord
lolz you stupid noob. lol ask DM what happened next time round. lol if you also didn't notice I was laughing my *** off each and every single match you noob. I was mocking you and purposely badgering you. lol if i sandbag and lose I don't feel bad, but when you don't know the difference between sandbagging and playing serious. . .noooob. rofl WHOOPED ME LOL IT COMES TO MIND that I took 2 stock off every single match before I started sandbaggin against you not taking any of mine and only when I started sanbaggin did you get stock off me lolololol. And if memory serves me right each match went down to 1 stock WHILST I WAS SANDBAGGING. So who's the crappy player now? just remember that you never ever took first kill and that I felt bad enough to sandbag you unfortunately, letting you win gave you a huge ego and you need to recognize when someone is better than you and I am better than you plain and simple. . .

HOWEVER I may or not be there tomorrow because I will be smashing with the likes of King and Bobmoney and Tang and depending upon how we feel we may make the trip to modesto or not. If i go though don't expect me to sandbag you like i did before cause i think I need to deflate some ego stat! but talk is useless so I say goodnight to you and hopefully you take losing gracefully. ;) nighty night!

Edit: lol you said no johns rofl rofl rofl. noob.

OTHER EDIT: Sars: Really when I don't feel extremely challenged I tend to sandbag. Which is why i usually start out strong and tend to teeter off if I'm winning in a match by a decent amount. you can ask anyone that plays me on a regular bases I sandbag quite a lot unless I'm either pissed or really challenged. So yeah MXCN has made me angry so if we play he willl receive non of my mercy this go round.

Ultra gay need i post more NK= Fagit

Top Bottom