• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

Zoap

Smash Master
zoap also has some last minute issue and will not be in attendance -.-;; hope you all do well and hope that everything in sac works out

TGE-Pixie

Smash Rookie
So, here are the short results of the 1 vs. 1

1. King
2. Foxroar
3. Bob$
4. ShadowBTZO

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
good tournament guys... when tge puts up the brackets i'll compile the full results and post em here. teams is still going right now, but my bro and i went home. teams who are left: foxroar and sheridan, king and bob$, meep and mexican, and another team lol i forgot.

well shoutoutzzzz

foxroar - those were some silly friendlies lol, we did some crazy moonwalking sh*t in those falcon dittos. you're good with too many characters man, great jiggly.

sidefx - hahah no money matches its fine. ic dittos don't count :). man your chain grabs are too good but sometimes my mindgames cause the migraines ;D. see you next time, i wanna play your ice climbers with my other characters some more, and you can play my ice climbers with your characters or something. how fantastic.

frotaz - i didn't get to play you, but i saw you play my friend park in some yoshi dittos lol. good stuff. you're also hella good with a bunch of characters. oh and nice fro.

king - youre a cool guy lolz. those were some fun team matches, my bro and i actually put up a fight and took a round from you guys. but then you switched to puff and ***** us :'C. well it was cool to meet you, see you again sometime, gl at mlg's.

bob$ - wtf 3-stock my ice climbers wtfzzZzZz amazing marth, i bet you dont even remember :D

mexican - dammmmmn your dk is WAY TOO GOOD. how the hell did you beat the people you beat -_-. crazy dk, that's all i can say.

tc1 - **** that ganon counterpick hahah i shoulda used fox or something. well good sh*t on beating my ice climbers, ganondorf is hella hard to deal with

darkmike - cool friendlies, your samus is still effin hard to beat. the only way i win is if you suicide a bunch lmao

kfc - yo i didnt get to play you, normally i play you the most. wtfz man lets play next time.

meep - i can finally beat that luigi, youre still too good.

shadowbtzo - never played you, lets go next time

oni - yo dude, you got way better.. keep it up and keep reppin turlock!! oh and that was some cool tekken with hella lol.

hella - LMAO funny matches, NICE PICHU :). well i didn't get to play your famous peach but i think my friend kero did a bunch of times. i think if you entered singles you wouldve owned some kids with your funny antics.

my crew team PAUK (waffes, kero, fade, park, mick) you guys are getting good keep it up.

andrew and stephan - modesto high yayuhz, let's play at skoo

zomg thats too many shoutouts well one more shoutout: to that kirby noob who owned me and my brother in teams with absorb + jump off the stage WAY TOO GOOD, NORCAL'S BEST

EDIT:
oh yeah one more shoutout to TGE for hosting a great tournament.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey brandon here....shoutouts...

Andre(chok)- nice matches playing u in the first round of the last 3 tourneys is f**king ********

Kim(Kero)-u peach is crazy u barely lost to hella good job

Bob$-u owned me

King- a legend in the making

JR(KFC)-nice friendlies ur hella good thanks man that really help me alot

Hella-nice match if only i could've played you more :(

Darkmike-ur hella good ur ganon and samus are insane

TC1-ur fox ganon and mario are sick good sh*t

Meep-U AINT GOT SH*T ON ME F0o0o0o j/k u'll beat the hell out of me nice ditto

MXCN,Oni,Foxroar,Sheridan,Frotaz,shadowbtzo-u guys are all hella good i wish i could've played u guys

EDY(DTH or Death)-ur link is improving day by day

Jamie(Park)-I play u so much there really is not much to say

Jackson(FADE)-nice marth ur hella good

Nameless(dalaam)-very close matches good job

Sidefx-Nice ic's and doc ur hella good
thanks to all u helped me improve

tc1

Smash Lord
Nice Tourny All Shout Outs..

Chok - O sorry i didnt no that was a counter pik but i did know that if i would have gone fox or mario i would have lost so.. yea good games..

Jaime - Nice Peach i tried 2 go gannon but it seemed l;ike u were gona take that one till we got interupted/o nice tewam matches too..

Oni - **** Nice f-in **** , u get better everytime we play .. now just get down chain grabbing and reverse lasering and ull have a perfect falco./

King - U took me out again you floaty neck-less air bagg.. lol j/p good matches man still cool that u didnt rest me,, or even try..

Hella<Dalam<Sheridan<Fox Roar<All The Others I didnt play hopefully ill play u next time..

Frotaz - Good ****.. ill admit u were getting on my nerves .. but thats in all truth thamx man 4 sum good matches.. Ur yoshi did good till fox,., then u had 2 go shiek we'll see next time

Bob$ - Good ****.. u r a goal now hehe .. to beat u in a doc vs mario match consecutively,and to be on the scale that silv and the cape are.. with mario.. see u soon.

Hmw - Good **** man tha last couple of matches i wasnt really into to it.. but they were still fun.. See u in 2 weeks

Dth - Good **** man wow , ur link got hella better than before wow.. well i guess when ur training with tha best people in modesto it will do that to u.. just keep practicing and get ur speed up..

Skeet Bro - Good Games Man.. that up -b from tha shield kept getting me ..nice.

SideFx - U stole my dollar u thief.. ahaha j/p,, nice matches .. **** cg's o well ill get u next time.. haha

2 EVERY 1 THAT COULDNT BE THERE U SHOULD'OVE WENT CAUSE THIS WAS QUITE POSSIBLY THA BEST TGE WE'VE HAD..

well see you all at the next 1 layte

TC1 OUT

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
LOL. THIS TOURNAMENT WAS GREAT!.
MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR SHOUTOUTS TO BOBBY AND HELLA NICK!!!!!!!

BOBBY- WEEEEEEEE haha its hella fun playing you. thanks for playing me alot today. you improved my fox vs marth matchup ALOT. and our fox vs ur doc matches are way too good. i get nervous around celebrities LOL..........

HELLA STYLE- nice chaingrabbing at the end.. lol. its fun playing DBR.. you guys need to come again at the next TGE biweekly! hey i didnt get pwned as badly as i did last time.. lol. (remembers when you ***** me like 8 times in a row a few months ago at NCB and i just gave up.)

Bob knocked me out and put me in losers// sheridan knocked me out of losers.

weeeeeeee i improved so much today.. haha.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Fun tournament.

Chok - Haha,we should have gotten more matches. It was good to play again though,it had been a while since last time we matched up vs eachother.

Brandon - Sorry bout the no games,I wanted to get some in but eachtime something was happening till the end when you had to jet,next time. I dunno if anyone wants to be referred to as there names or smash names,oh well <_<

Park - That Yoshi is getting sicker,work on more mind games and you'll have a viley good Yoshi.

Kero - Didn't play

Jackson - Good stuff,fun Marth dittos.

MXCN (Jaime)- No games today,good **** on getting so far in the tournament.

Dark Mike (Mike) - Didn't play =/

KFC -(JR) Wtf too close,last life...last round and both in the grey zone in health.

TC1 (John)- fun games dude.

Meep (Vincent)- Good games in the beggining.

SideFx - Good games dude,Why did I pick Ganon again? lol

ShadowBTZO - good games,I don't think I've ever played you before today. Some really sick style to your character,your cpt. falcon owned me.

Hella - Haha,Tekken 5. Good Peach vs Falco matches and doubles vs.

Bob$ - Dude,too good. I considered myself owned.

King - Awesome,and congrats. We played Jigglypuff vs Falco once,wanted to get more but never got the chance. I know I would have been owned still,but still tons of fun playing vs you though.

Skeet - Haha we didn't better than I thought...Marth+Link!

Shariden (???) - Nice Game n Watch team,too much fun.

Victim of the Sofa Needle - Good to meet ya,your gonna be an awesome player once you get more experience. Keep with Dr. Mario and Falco,you'll have a sick primary/secondary.

Gunn - good ****, Close as hell.

Everyone else I forgot to mention or played with - It was fun!

Alright I'm tired,gnight!

See ya guys next tournament.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
;_; im hella bummed out that i didnt get to go...my ride flaked out at the last possible second. ugh. thats so lame. hopefully ill be able to make the next one though.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Whoa good tournament, I was kinda upset with the seeding though, but everything else went pretty good. Imma do some hella long shoutouts later, I'm juss hella tired, haven't gotten any sleep in a while. Hella props to FoxRoar in Singles and Teams, he is too good, and props to Sheridan in teams, your style compliments FoxRoar's I guess. King and Bob$ too good too, always fun to see/play you guys, good sh*t both of you guys DBR too good. Deep Norcal did pretty good in this tournament I think though, that crew's gonna be dangerous watch guys XD:p ...maybe, we tryin. Like I said though, I'll do some shoutouts when I take a shower and sleep for like 8 more hours or something, all in all though good tourny, thanks to TGE for holding it.

tc1

Smash Lord
For Trevor Won I think The Final Match was Sheridan And FOxroar vs King And Bob$..u can sorta guess who won .. but it was close

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
For Trevor Won I think The Final Match was Sheridan And FOxroar vs King And Bob$..u can sorta guess who won .. but it was close
Uh...if you can guess that Hogia and Foxroar won then yeah...haha but yeah Sheridan and FoxRoar won teams, it was a pretty good set, I didn't catch all of it though.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so basically...

singles
1. jigglypuff
2. jigglypuff
3. bob$

teams
1. jigglypuff + jigglypuff
2. jigglypuff + bob$

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Well technically FoxRoar didn't go Jiggly in teams but yeah...those are like the only 3 people who do really well with Jiggly in NorCal that I've seen too, and they just happened to be there:chuckle: (I used Jiggly too in teams but I got 4th in teams:urg: )

EDIT: Oh yeah, King didn't go Jiggly either in teams, but I know what you are saying XD.

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Alrighty, time for my shoutouts...

Bob$- I hate Doc and Pikachu, lol, I had to start out with you cuz you whooped my ***. lol, you have to give me some rematches when i'm more experienced against Doc and Pikachu. Because of you, i hate pikachu now. haha, good matches though, we gotta have more.

Sidefx- I hate ic's and Doc, but good ic's and Doc. Man, those chaingrabs...lol, hard to escape. The matches against your doc were really close. lol, i told you i wasn't that good. I use DK. =)

FoxRoar- I hate Jigglypuff, but because of my match with you, i was able to learn how to fight one and i was able to beat Sheridan. lol, that was seriously like my first time fighting a jigglypuff. (i've only played KFC's and his isn't that good, and that was like...one time). We gotta get some rematches now that i know how to fight jiggs. =). But i still hate jigglypuff.

Sheridan- I hate Jigglypuff. haha, **** rest combos. I almost won that first match, but you got me with that rest. Those matches were close. Those matches all came down to mindgames in the end. You had your rest combos and b airs and i had my giant punch and my b airs. We gotta play more, you'll probably beat me next time, cuz i know your inexperience against DK was in my favor.

King- I hate Jigglypuff. Those friendlies were fun, you whooped my @$$ on one of them, but the other 2 were close. (you winning one barely and me winning one barely). You have good mindgames, and took my wall of pain virginity. haha, i think you wall of pain'd me twice. lol, i think i caught you, Sheridan, and Foxroar all offguard with those chaingrabs. I wanna play you more, but hopefully next time you won't go easy on me (i'm assuming you were since it was only friendlies)

Hella- I hate Peach. She's a ho. Haha, fun matches. Thank you for giving me those matches, i needed the Peach experience. haha, spacing is a must for DK, thats why i had to have good spacing. You have no idea how many matches i've won just because of the Giant punch. I love that move, but i hate your whorenado. lol, I know you actually use skill though unlike a lot of other peach users that throw turnips and d smash. I don't remember what other characters of yours i played, but i hate them too.

ShadowBtzo- I hate...um...who did you use against me again? lol, i just remember you winning. haha, i don't even remember cuz that was at the point where i was pretty smashed out and just having some just for fun matches. Either way we gotta play more. I promise i'll remember next time.

Skeet- I hate Link. LOL, i told you that i wasn't that good. DK sux, we all know that. LOL, good friendlies. Keep on top of your link and you'll get up there. I had link experience and i'm betting that you had no previous DK experience so it was kinda in my favor.

Frotaz- I hate Ganon. Good matches. lol, DK does not counter ganon. I just have experience against Ganon (DM has a good ganon), and you don't have experience i'm assuming against DK. I just knew what to expect and how to beat it, once you learn how to fight DK, you'll be messing me up again in no time.

Choknater- I hate Peach and IC'sHaha, that first match was ridiculously close. Haha, peach, your evil. I had to use samus to be safe. But why in the world did you go Falcon afterwards? and you picked my favorite stage to fight Falcon. Haha, you should have picked ic's, they're scary. You have hella good mindgames with them, once you get down the cg on DK, you'll make the match very interesting, or have you already learned the cg on DK?:confused:

Kero- I hate Peach. That second match was hella close. Peach is friggin hard for DK and you have a pretty good Peach. Stick with her and you'll be beating me like a lot of peach users do. Haha, i didn't go samus on you, so be happy. I usually do cuz of fear of Peach's d smash. I have a feeling that you like most people have no DK experience. We'll get some friendlies next time.

Dulom- I hate Marth. Your marth is weird but you have hella good mindgames. Lol, every time i tried to charge the giant punch, you were right on top of me, which is good, most people just let me charge. We gotta play a marth ditto. I don't use him but marth dittos to me are the funnest dittos.

I think the guys name was Jackson?- I hate Samus. Those samus dittos were fun and DK versus samus was fun. I have a ton of experience against samus (thanx to DM) so i kinda knew most of the time what you were gonna do b4 you did it. Good matches though, Stick with samus and you'll get up there in the ranks. We need more samus players.

Super noobs that aren't on smash boards anyways- ***, use something besides the c stick forward. You guys were waaaaayyyyyy too easy. You guys weren't even good enough to make me hate your characters. Dam i'm mean. hahaha

To all the peoples i didn't mention (i either forgot your name or never knew it in the first place), good matches. DK inexperience always helps me out against everybody. oh, and i hate all of your characters too.

The people that didn't show- Show up. ahahaha

And as for my last thing to say, well, i think my sig says it best. =)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
the videos from 9/3 still haven't been uploaded... so i don't know how long it will be till these are. i'm pretty dam n sure they were recorded.

djkarthik

BRoomer
BRoomer
3DS FC
0962-9800-7488
Congrats to the NCBers who tore up TGE this weekend. GG guys.

For TGEers who have never travelled up, you guys should go to an NCB.

Or atleast don't miss NCT2: The Big One(s).

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
i have to get the details sorted out, but more likely than not ill be going to NCT2. hopefully it'll be just as good as OC2. :p

tc1

Smash Lord
Ha maybe .. lots of people are going.. but oc2 was crazy.. but it should still be good,, i dont think anyone, out of the US is coming .. but east coast and mid is good enough.. haha nice.. time for us 2 finnaly enter a crew..battle/

TGE-Pixie

Smash Rookie
Sorry guys, the website will updated at the soonest by Wednesday, looking more like Friday though. Now that JC is in full swing, it's hard for us to push out the updates as fast as we used to.

mlgpro.com is all kinds of broken. Can't say I care too much for the new design either.

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Actually, Foxroar went Jiggly in all but the first match of our first set of us vs King and Bob, where he was Marth. I can't remember if he used a non-Jiggly char in our sets with other teams or not. King went Marf/Shike and Bob was Dock/Focks

Top Bottom