• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

tc1

Smash Lord
Well ima have a STD on the 13th,, Any 1 wana Go I already have all the good smasherz(I) no in sac going .. So far.. Besides Simna Ender,, And some of team scape. Bu every1 esle/./ Yea.. I have room 4 like >>???10 other ppl besides my crew .. so hit me up 4 directions//Alrite ,, LAyte..Bring tv's And cube if u can.. I have 3 tv's and 1 cube .. we should have atleast 6 or 7 tv's

O and on other terms.. Yea Crew battlez Hahahaha.. Only real (CREW) Challenge Is DBR,,, ahahah Bring Ur *** And Will Kick IT..ahaha FTA ftw

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Well ima have a STD on the 13th,, Any 1 wana Go I already have all the good smasherz(I) no in sac going .. So far.. Besides Simna Ender,, And some of team scape. Bu every1 esle/./ Yea.. I have room 4 like >>???10 other ppl besides my crew .. so hit me up 4 directions//Alrite ,, LAyte..Bring tv's And cube if u can.. I have 3 tv's and 1 cube .. we should have atleast 6 or 7 tv's

O and on other terms.. Yea Crew battlez Hahahaha.. Only real (CREW) Challenge Is DBR,,, ahahah Bring Ur *** And Will Kick IT..ahaha FTA ftw
i see how it is tc. where was the invite for one of the best players in sac? and what about the other ppls in rancho? when were you gonna tell us about this stuff?

tc1

Smash Lord
Wth Chek ur myspace.. and ur 1 of the best ppl in sac.. NOOB,.. ahahah j/p// Alrite Ill make a thread//.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone give me a ride from Stockton to the tournament? Pleeeeeaaase. I beg of you. Whats a tournament without meep?........nothing. thats what. seriously tho. someone help me out

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
don't change the subject Oni!! Oni!!!....................Oni!!!!!! j/p. BTW guys. i dont think we are gonna have the same turnout as last time. The NCB's are also being held this saturday. go check the thread. (i still need a ride fellers)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol, i dont know if i can make it either. hella gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. but every single tournament ive ever been to.. i never thought i could make it.. LOL. so chances are.... 90% im coming to this one haha. weeeeeeee im going ALL link and ROY this time around.. yes you heard me.. link and ROY

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
lol, i dont know if i can make it either. hella gayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. but every single tournament ive ever been to.. i never thought i could make it.. LOL. so chances are.... 90% im coming to this one haha. weeeeeeee im going ALL link and ROY this time around.. yes you heard me.. link and ROY
If you go Roy vs me i'll go Roy too.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
I'm liking the new FTA banner. New member, ooh.

Mr. Pink? Where does he rank amongst you guys?
I don't really know how FTA even ranks entirely. I dunno if any of them are really in leader posistion or what not , they might not even have a ranking system at all. But if they did I'm sure Mr. Pink is prob at the bottom =)

tc1

Smash Lord
Well.. W/e come 2 the STD~!! Its gonna be godly... second 1 ive planned and the 1st 1 was super godly so.. Yea it me up Layte

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Lol i played meep and mrpink in teams in a friendly, they are a really good team, they were just playing with me and my friend lol, but they were good sports and we had a blast even though we were getting out butt kicked =P They are cool peeps though!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
uhhm... no david. vs you im going to use roy. and you better use marth. more practice for me!... if you use roy then it means you are underestimating me (like you do everybody in the third round and use somebody sucky, you know what im talking about lol)

and this time around im going to ban stages. weeeeee yay

btw.. chalupa.. have i played you before?? do u go to TGE alot??

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hopefully i'll go i wanna play FTA because they're all really good and it helps me ALOT

also my own crew cuz we only play for 30mins which is alright but at times isn't enough

and oni cuz i haven't played him in while

those people who i'm very instrested to play

hope to see everyone there and best of luck to all

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mmmm ice climberz counterz roy yayuhzzzz

lol yo JR you better stick to your promise of not using fox this time ;D!!!!

i hope i can go..

tc1

Smash Lord
Well we'll c.. lets do anoother.. MM any1 dollar 1 only tho so i can challenge lots of ppl.. By the way is it this sat.. If SO>.. PLZ some one from sac give me a ride Tomi-x.. Simna.. Sum 1/

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
uhhm... no david. vs you im going to use roy. and you better use marth. more practice for me!... if you use roy then it means you are underestimating me (like you do everybody in the third round and use somebody sucky, you know what im talking about lol)

Im not sure, i usualliy play smash like once a week with friends and i was invited by jamie (park) and ice (andrew). It was my first tournament ever and the first time ever playing really really good people. As always i went for fun and not expecting to win, i ended up getting 17th lol but ya it was really fun. I usually can only play smash with my close friend who plays iceclimbers (and i play shiek) so it was fun to play other people who use different characters and see the really good people play, i gues si was lucky to see Bob$ and King, but truthfully i didnt know who they were until Jamie explained it to me lol. But ya i went there as bean, after the tournament i learned how to shffle and wavedash better and such, and hopefully i can put more of a challenge up, but ya its really fun and thats why I go, FUN! You guys make it sound like its the superbowl =P But ya I hope everyone remembers its a game and its fun!

So ya, what character do you play under? Just curious. name for that matter, sorry since it was my first time I dont know many people there except for hte people I mentioned, also i visted smash boards once or twice but now im visiting almost every day, smash is an awesome game but im usually busy with work/school/WoW =P. But ya hope to see the same people there this saturday, i know ill be having fun woot!

quick question, is there a way to get a custom avatar? thanks

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Testing signature, also this this isnt spam, how long do you guys think this tournament will last? The other one was pretty long...thanks.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
my tag name is KFC. im in meep and mr pinks crew =]. errr i play as fox but only when im really desperate or i know i cant win the match w/o using fox... lol. other than that i use link and other characters for fun.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman

Alrighty JR Marth vs Roy it is.

Yeah I need to stick with either Falco or Marth this entire tournament lol

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i guess im always sticking with link cause all my other guys suck, including link himself. but... my marth is half decent i guess.... not great but probably my second best.... everyone knows i suck though.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
dont degrade yourself like that keith. there is a point in everybody smash career where you just click and get TONS better.. then you learn to stop and analyze every situation and learn to use mindgames.. then you wont even have to think that much and everything becomes instinct. just keep on playing and you will eventually get really good and you will start eliminating me from tournaments instead of me eliminating you all the time ^_^.

anyways, my roy sucks but you will see me using him alot this saturday.. why you ask?? so i can gain more experience and mindgames.. then apply those newly learned mindgames and experience to my other characters... and then voila! you get a tastier KFC menu LOL.

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
my tag name is KFC. im in meep and mr pinks crew =]. errr i play as fox but only when im really desperate or i know i cant win the match w/o using fox... lol. other than that i use link and other characters for fun.
ooo you are KFC! No, I havent played you but I watched you play and you are really good lol. I was watching you and Bob$ play friendlies on the big screen (not the one with the recliner chairs, the one with the sofa). But ya you are good with fox heh.

tc1

Smash Lord
Well 2 chalupa.. Nice matches i think i played u 2wice, and ur frend ICe..Yea Um 1 problem .. I no a guy thats wants to name match u.. His name is Bean 2.. I no wierd to have that same name.. but then again there 2 meeps sooooOo. Yea.. The guy doesnt hate u but 2 players cant use the same name.. So if u win wich u probubly will cause he no good against sheiks its urs for the keeping.. If not u gotta change ,, it.. Wait isnt ur name chalupa.. lol. Godly *** name. ( makes me hungry,, n./m yea,, Hopefully u guys can play.. and we can play more matches wen we meet.. again .. alrite ,,Layte

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
The MEXICAN will not be attending this tourney this saturday cuz the powers that be (my boss at work) have other plans for me. I don't think that the turnout is gonna be all that great since i'm prettys sure that the NCB's are gonna be on the same day. Whoever does go, good luck, and this is your chance.

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
there is a point in everybody smash career where you just click and get TONS better.. then you learn to stop and analyze every situation and learn to use mindgames.. then you wont even have to think that much and everything becomes instinct. just keep on playing and you will eventually get really good and you will start eliminating me from tournaments instead of me eliminating you all the time ^_^.
I am waiting for that moment to happen, though I think I have gotten a lot better since we last played, hopefully the next time I play you and/or Mexican I can get more then 1 stock off. Also TC1 I have been working on a mario so I would like a ditto

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I am waiting for that moment to happen, though I think I have gotten a lot better since we last played, hopefully the next time I play you and/or Mexican I can get more then 1 stock off. Also TC1 I have been working on a mario so I would like a ditto
You'll do a lot better cuz i'm not that good, i use DK. =)

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Well 2 chalupa.. Nice matches i think i played u 2wice, and ur frend ICe..Yea Um 1 problem .. I no a guy thats wants to name match u.. His name is Bean 2.. I no wierd to have that same name.. but then again there 2 meeps sooooOo. Yea.. The guy doesnt hate u but 2 players cant use the same name.. So if u win wich u probubly will cause he no good against sheiks its urs for the keeping.. If not u gotta change ,, it.. Wait isnt ur name chalupa.. lol. Godly *** name. ( makes me hungry,, n./m yea,, Hopefully u guys can play.. and we can play more matches wen we meet.. again .. alrite ,,Layte
Sup dude, that that was a one time thin, i thought of a quick 4 letter word. I dont want to take the guys name away so ya im gonna stick with Chalupa =P But ya I really want to play you again, you are really good and I have a wired controller now (i started noticing lag when i tried to do some moves with wavebird) and i really want to play you too, i leanred how to shffle and some neat tricks with shiek =P Plus you guys are really good, love playing with good players because I get better and its just sooo much fun. Ice will be coming too, he has work at 6 so he is probably gonna leave around 5 or so, I will probably stay if I am still having fun, also hows the work with the t.vs and cube situations? I have a 24" LCD flat screen for high definition, awesome for games. I was wondering if I should bring it but rumor is that you have to be on the list or something..anyways im gonna be bring my cube for some friendlies =P Hope to see you there, btw are you going this saturday? or are you going to the other tournament?

Top Bottom