• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

tc1

Smash Lord
yea cant wait 2 play u all again.. o and 2 lucien... y not.. just warning u i use mario im not that good.. aahahah (mxcn has been jaked)ahah.. y ea.uhm im not going this sat.. i cant make it there..a zodiac wats ur sn?? alrite layte

Zodiak-Lucien

Smash Lord
yea cant wait 2 play u all again.. o and 2 lucien... y not.. just warning u i use mario im not that good.. aahahah (mxcn has been jaked)ahah.. y ea.uhm im not going this sat.. i cant make it there..a zodiac wats ur sn?? alrite layte
I cant make it either, my sn is Lucien Mayo

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
for some reason I think this tournament is gonna be like me Dark mike and KFC in a room. lol and perhaps not even that! lol.

So whos all going now? im confused x_X

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
I know some no but for those that don't i'll repeat myself again

THIS TOURNEY STARTS AT 12PM

srry for repeating myself....................jus don't want nobody to miss out

Good luck to all

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
i see nobody has posted in a while. what does this mean? u all better show up so i can...dun...dun...dun dun dun. dunny dunny dunny dunny dun dun dun.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
one fish two fish red fish blue fish nick nack patty wack give a dog a bone 000party ooopppss outta time my bacon's smellin fine~Faraconvict(Don't be a Menace)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
me vince nd mike are coming to this DUN DUN DUN DUN DUNNY DUN DUN DUNNY!! LOL!!!!!!!

there was a song that vincent was singing on the phone yesterday and it was HELLA FUNNY!!!!!!! it was something like were gonna go smash were gonna go smahs.. haha.. ok im so random...

so i dont get modded im going to post something aboujt smash.. hmm lets see...

i play as fox,link,and roy =]

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
mm just got home, hella small tourny lol.13 people total. here's the results

1. meep
2. kfc
3. choknater
4. brandon (HMW)
5. oni
5. muckraker (aka Park)
7. setzer
7. gunn
9. biospark
9. ice
9. chalupa
9. sage
13. mr. P

Crew Battle: FTA vs Team Pauk (+Oni+Sage)
FTA: Meep, DarkMike, KFC, Mr. P (5 stock each)
Team Pauk: choknater, HMW, muckraker, Oni, Sage (4 stock each)

(winner shown with number of lives left)
DarkMike (Ganon) 3 vs muckraker (Ganon)
Darkmike (Ganon) 1 vs Sage (Link)
Darkmike (Ganon) vs HMW (Doc) 2
KFC (Falco) 2 vs HMW (Doc)
KFC (Falco) vs choknater (IC) 2
Mr. P (Luigi) 3 vs choknater (IC)
Mr. P (Luigi) vs Oni (Marth) 2
Meep (Marth) 1 vs Oni (Marth)

well yea shoutoutz i guess, there were like no people -_-

meep - yo vincent grats on 1st, nice marth, nicer luigi. good winners finals lol, luigis wavedash is too good on FD, better than ic's wavedash. i was trying to come back ahahah... but ****, good matches.

kfc - lol you beat me with roy, then i beat your roy later like 6 times <3 well no johns, good sh*t man.

oni - your marth got hella better, good stuff in crew battles

mr. p - haha i only played you once in that crew battle, good luigi hahah

darkmike - you 10-stocked our crew...

gunn - good to see you there man, always a good sport ^_^ hey next time don't pick final destination against ice climbers, shiek + ice climbers + final destination = impossible.

jamie and brandon - hahah see you guys monday... good games, you two got better. keep improvin

justin (setzer) - lmao you came?! dusty was there too HhaHhahahAH well good to see you

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i have no main character..... -__-

im gonna play as roy alot for now.. then when i get bored of him (like i always get bored of my characters..) ill pick somebody up.

yeah chok but u gotta admit beating my roy isnt easy =)

i wish i went roy the ENTIRE way through but i used link twice =)

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I'll see how many members of my crew i can get for this one. Count on at least 2. I'm coming to get you, Simna!

Biospark

Smash Rookie
DANG! 4 people tied for 9th place? No one came in 8th...lol....At least I'm in the top 10 of a 13 person tourney. That was the lowest turnout I've seen. I'd like to go to the next one...but if it's going to be between 13-20 people...I don't think I'll go, I guess becuase magically NCB had to be last weekend...so...I guess I'll know if more people are going in the weeks to come. Good matches everyone...

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
that is getting really old, and really annoying. "dont worry, im not that good, i use my d!ick to control the joy stick"

tc1

Smash Lord
lucien chek the post i thot i already posted it i not ill do it. agian// i think its because at the time.. I stil had a restriction thing cause of spam. yea ill be sure to post it

tc1

Smash Lord
U mean have fun taking the tournies cash prize ahahaha,, j/p if ur not there theres no comp.. Well c u next time then

CMan721

Smash Cadet
Jimbo here,

I'd go, but my fellow UC Merced smasher momo doesn't wanna deal with the laggy comps. And he's my ride! So if anyone could take me, that'd be cool. THe UC is about 40 minutes from the tourney- of course, i'd pay for gas. just PM me

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
tell momo they no longer use the laggy tv's for the tournament. they use good tv's now, they use the big laggy ones for friendlies.

tc1

Smash Lord
NIce hak ,.,. ill try n be there,, Hey dnt 4get about my STD go 2 the thread for directions// COme all

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Sounds like fun, I'd need to find a ride though.....hmmm...anyways alright I'll see if i can make it! If anyone can take me....please tell me lol

tc1

Smash Lord
FAUK U,, MR.. J-EZ. lol.. Go **** **** some1.. ahahah

O and by the way ..Cave Sonic.. Are u still having that tourny i wana go wats the directions./.??

Top Bottom