• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

tc1

Smash Lord
Ahahah LV 10.. I heard u joined.. well.. Who is n ur crew,, And bring it,, ahaha. See ive been in crew battles but ive always been the best on the team.. And always been on clean up../ Now that.. Ill be on a team wear everybodies clean up ahahahhahahahah.. Its complete anihalation/ But i dod understand.. That th over confident are the mosdt vulnerable.. BRING lv 10.. tomi.. ANd FTA will show the u the greatest nite mare

littlewolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
littlewolf128
how long are the tournaments? 12:00-??:?? so the next one should be on the 28 i hope to come.:)

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Ahahah LV 10.. I heard u joined.. well.. Who is n ur crew,, And bring it,, ahaha. See ive been in crew battles but ive always been the best on the team.. And always been on clean up../ Now that.. Ill be on a team wear everybodies clean up ahahahhahahahah.. Its complete anihalation/ But i dod understand.. That th over confident are the mosdt vulnerable.. BRING lv 10.. tomi.. ANd FTA will show the u the greatest nite mare

time and place, buddy. Lv10 wil get you any day. How bout after the gamecrazy tourney on the 21st?

CMan721

Smash Cadet
Jimbo here,

I want to fight the rest of team FTA.. although after getting my butt kicked by meep, darkmike, and mexican, I can't really hope for better..

you guys need to come to the next tourney! after nct2

CMan721

Smash Cadet
yeah, I did.. he owned me too. that guy's link is the physical embodiment of mindgames. i'm talking about those who I haven't seen, like killla 4 cash and a couple more.

hey, who's going to NCT2? I'd go, but I need a ride.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lmfao. mindgames for the win *******!!! uhmm jimbo its me by the way.. im KFC.. LOL. duhhhh omfg. i love you and ur falco is unique

Edit:: oh i know why you didnt know that KILLAFORCASH = KFC = ME..

its cuz im a really friendly guy and im quiet and stuff... its cuz the name killaforcash sounds like some kind of murderer lol.. and when you see me .. ppl are like what?! thats kFC? i was expecting some kind of big buff guy hahaha.. but instead you get a skinny asian guy

tc1

Smash Lord
Aye.. I finnaly.. Posted n this.. Bitc. Its on// After,, A few training,.. Matches i found my problem
.MWahahhaaha

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Jimbo, We need to get in a Falco rematch sometime. I've improved several times over since we last played.

Tomi, we haven't played in a long time,we should get in a classic Falco vs Fox match.

FTA - I Hope you guys are getting ready for NCT2
Pauk - Motown crew,you guys better be set for this too.

Btw guys I picked up Jigglypuff and Ganondorf.

Marth and Falco are still improving also.

I wanna challenge PC Chris to a Falco and Marth Ditto.

=)

CMan721

Smash Cadet
kfc=killa for cash.
I feel noobish.

seriously, I thought kfc stood for.. you know.. and I was like, this guy can call himself w/e he wants, he owns me ;D haha.
oni, I'll definitely take you up on a remtach.. now as to when or where, who can say :D

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
I wana play Chudat...and....Ken....and Isai......

Scores:
vs Chudat= *****
vs. Ken = MEGA *****!!
vs isai = *****

well that went well ^.^

Top Bottom