• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wtf my brother beat me in a set 3-2 today, despite how much i improved at nct2... and he hasn't played in 2 weeks LMAO omg what a peach

tc1

Smash Lord
LOL... no seriously i probubly would have lost neways.. hes hella cooll.. ask neone you cantr play FAST wit cold hands.. lol Buuut no johns..
yea come 2 my biweeklies.. Trust me a few from norcal are coming.. and sac's best palyers are showing ^ 2.. Maybe even a few from./Yuba city... COme.. And witness the smashness

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
LOL... no seriously i probubly would have lost neways.. hes hella cooll.. ask neone you cantr play FAST wit cold hands.. lol Buuut no johns..
yea come 2 my biweeklies.. Trust me a few from norcal are coming.. and sac's best palyers are showing ^ 2.. Maybe even a few from./Yuba city... COme.. And witness the smashness
If someone can give me a ride to this, ill go.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
oni....havent seen u in a bit. where u been? u takin the next tourney huh? i would let u, but i mite need the money to pay mr. pink for a nano. im training him this weekend. im not sure if he'll come to the next touney due to work, but we'll see. later

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
oni....havent seen u in a bit. where u been? u takin the next tourney huh? i would let u, but i mite need the money to pay mr. pink for a nano. im training him this weekend. im not sure if he'll come to the next touney due to work, but we'll see. later
Bad set of luck has limited me from showing up to the last few tournaments. But I haven't stopped playing. I actually started playing competitive Tekken again and it's somehow made me better at Smash? I dunno, weird.

I hear your Marth got way better, I look forward to see some good matches vs you Vincent.

My Falco/Marth have also ASCENDED!!!!

:068:

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Smash Bros Brawl is looking pretty sick guys, but its looking to be a different type of game than melee but with melee/64 fundamentals,definitely.

Wario - Looks bad ***. Even if Game N Watch vanishes atleast Wario carries the lag torch
Pit - This kid looks like a Marth rival, fast flying character with dual weapons? wtf
Metaknight - Small, heavy combo crazy disjointed hit box character. His flying and gliding will make him as anoying to K.O. as Peach.
Snake - His transistion into the Smash Bros world looked perfect. Snake all the way.
ZSamus - Had Shiek tilts, wtf? Overall looked pretty solid. I don't think we'll be seeing shiek again.
Fox - DS Fox, looks more like Fox is doing Jeet Kun Do.
Mario- Dr. Mario Fair, and his D+B is a combo chain,ouch. Mario got stronger, the Doc is mostly 90% gone.
Link - Doesn't look his u+b will spike downwards on a angles anymore
Kirby - looked to improve
Pikachu - Didn't do much

Pokemon Stadium is returning

Fun fun fun.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Brandon, Did you still wanna play on friday? If so, then just confirm that you'll be at TGE at like 3:00 or whatever on friday and i'll show up.

park5150

Smash Ace
What happen to TGE!!!!!!! Who I must play:

meep- Your luigi + my yoshi = Fun
oni- i have to play you, its been too long
tomy X- Who so you play with again? See how long its been, I forgot!
KfC- I need to you, cuz I haven't in a long time.
Darkmike-Yoshi and samus fights are cool.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I think Drgn said there was gonna be a tourney tomorow? Or is it next week?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
actually most of us don't know because we normally check their website... which hasn't been updated in almost a month.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
gg's Brandon+Jamie.

It took me a while to get my Falco going, hope it entertained you guys.

Brandon - Nice Capain Falcon improvements. Your Doc is hella improving, keep chasing your goal and you'll hit it eventually.

Jamie - Your Yoshi is a crack head and I totally love it, your movement and instincts with Yoshi are top notch.

Edy - You got waaaay better kid, keep improving.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Oni ur falco is crazy those shines F-ing amazing

well everyone i hope to see u all at the next TGE

my goal for the next one is get top 3 i might be able to do it depending on who shows up

i hope to play Stockton/Sac cuz ummm........ i hardly play u guys

tc1

Smash Lord
i GUESS.. AYE ONI I MAIN MARIO.. BUT IF U WANT TO FIGHT HIM COME.

* WARNING* I EAT SPACE ANIMALS.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm grounded for 2 weeks starting now

SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME ULTRA SEXY SPECIAL GROUNDEDNESS, GO!

Top Bottom