• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
FADE is really good but he decided to quit the crew. i don't really know the reason but i told him it's all good cuz he's still hella good as marth lol. so we're down to 4 people now.

team pauk:
choknater - every character
Park - yoshi
HomeMadeWaffles - doc
Mick - Peach

looking for a 5th man?

park5150

Smash Ace
When will tge say other than "The Gaming Edge is temporarily closed for the rest of October while we adjust our inventory and rearrange our equipment. We expect to see you all again early November! Also, please update your bookmarks with our new address www.gamingedgegaming.com, as modusblue.com will be changing to it very shortly."

I want Biweeklies!!!! so I can play FTA.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
it seems the only way to find out would be to either call the venue by phone or visit the gaming edge itself. they're open this month, and they might just be having a break from tournaments. they've had a halo/smash/madden/DoA tournament every week since june, so that might be a little stressful for them.

waiting for a website update seems to be useless right now.. we can just call 'em up.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
I'm getting a 99 Integra soon. Just so I have something to drive. It just needs some minor work and i'll be halling my *** to Nor Cal Bi Weeklys and TGEs...if they ever have them again x_x.

I might be able to take some of the Motown people will me once I get everything going.

My Falco = How can a Falco be this beastly?

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
somebody got two stocked several times by HMW.. new technical skill eh
Yeah I've also 4 stocked your roy before in casuals. But who's bringing up old stuff. Brandon also wanted to play vs my Falco with like every single character he used.

It's insulting that Brandon would go off and talk to you as though we were seriously playing all out. When I play casuals, I'm trying to have fun playing the game. Never was I trying to destroy any of the Team Pauk members that night.

That's ok though; Brandon and Jamie know what my Falco is capable of.

The fact that all I've ever offered you was friendship and fun in sport. All you seem to do is disrespect my play style and me as a person.

If some members of Pauk and FTA (KFC,HMW) no longer want the friendship and kindness I offer. Then we can be enemies,that's fine.

Btw i'll increase our money match to 20$ unless your too afraid or poor.

Or even yet we can make the match for a personal statement from the other player,which I think would be more fun.

tc1

Smash Lord
wow WEAR'D THAT COME FROM LOL.. dnt get ur money taken from u... lol ONI Ur probubly godly.

But as the tide changes so does the current,,Ur not the only 1 who improves.. Think about it.. JUst some words from the wise.. alrighty l8r

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
nooooooooooo...... >.< 20 d0llars is alot but whatever!

20 dollars it is then.

Brandan himself didnt tell me how the matches went, i asked somebody how brandan did vs you and that person told me. they are all friendlies anyways..

oni my bad i didnt mean to anger you or anybody.. i guess its just that i dont like it when people say they improved ALOT by just technical skill and stuff, cuz i dont know maybe its cuz my technical skill sucks lol.

friendly rivalries are cool, but hating is not cool. keep the love man

OH YEAH:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!! HES 19 NOW! hmm.. TWO MORE YEARS AND HE CAN BUY ALCOHOL LOL!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
my brother manny pacquiao will beat you all with peach so gg lulz

seriously i can't beat him with ice climbers anymore. the other counter picks like fox/luigi/samus/ganon/marth? i don't care.... peach is IMPOSSIBLE!!!??!

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
wow WEAR'D THAT COME FROM LOL.. dnt get ur money taken from u... lol ONI Ur probubly godly.

But as the tide changes so does the current,,Ur not the only 1 who improves.. Think about it.. JUst some words from the wise.. alrighty l8r
I'm hoping everyone improved.

I've never had any beef against any Smasher. But I can only take so many insults to my play style before I start insulting back. Ye know?

Hope to you play you sometime soon John.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
nooooooooooo...... >.< 20 d0llars is alot but whatever!

20 dollars it is then.

Brandan himself didnt tell me how the matches went, i asked somebody how brandan did vs you and that person told me. they are all friendlies anyways..

oni my bad i didnt mean to anger you or anybody.. i guess its just that i dont like it when people say they improved ALOT by just technical skill and stuff, cuz i dont know maybe its cuz my technical skill sucks lol.

friendly rivalries are cool, but hating is not cool. keep the love man

OH YEAH:: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE!! HES 19 NOW! hmm.. TWO MORE YEARS AND HE CAN BUY ALCOHOL LOL!!!!
Well if it's 20 than hopefully you take things more seriously.

JR you have to realize that this game involves Mind games and Tech skill. It's the difference between PC Chris and Bomb Soldier.

You just so happen to be heavy mind games and I happen to be as heavy in tech skill. It doesn't mean we should be discredited in anyway.

Friendly rivalries ARE fun.

Just save the internet trash talking for someone else. I don't play that game.

Brandon - If you have nothing to do with this,then I apologize.

P.S. Happy birthday Dark Mike

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
my brother manny pacquiao will beat you all with peach so gg lulz

seriously i can't beat him with ice climbers anymore. the other counter picks like fox/luigi/samus/ganon/marth? i don't care.... peach is IMPOSSIBLE!!!??!
Hurry up and become ungrounded so we can do our epic Bowser vs Mewtwo match.

CMan721

Smash Cadet
Jimbo heuh,
Oni, I want a piece of you- I remember last time we fought I just BARELY won- it should be interesting how your game's improved. Your technical skill was already impressive, you were doing stuff that I STILL can't do (pillaring hehe)

dude, momo, we should seriously get some biweeklies started here in Merced.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Jimbo heuh,
Oni, I want a piece of you- I remember last time we fought I just BARELY won- it should be interesting how your game's improved. Your technical skill was already impressive, you were doing stuff that I STILL can't do (pillaring hehe)

For sure. You still go down in my history book as one of the most unique Falco's I've ever faced. It would be interesting to see how our rematch goes.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
can i join the falco ditto club? i challenge both oni and jimbo :D btw i like to hold my reflector up in falco dittos LOL

tc1

Smash Lord
WEL HOW ABOUTR THIS I CHALENGE ALL OF UR FALOS>> TO A SPACE ANIMAL FEAAST>> MWAHAHHA MARIO VS ALL>>HEHE<< TELL MOMO MY PIKACHUS WAITING 4 HIM..
LOL HE 2 stocked my fox at mii first biweekliy.. but i 3 stocked him with pika ahahhahahahahahahhaI no its a counter but my pika is godly trust me lol

ONI - I c were ur coming from/

JIMI JIMBO - come 2 mi next biweekliy with momo **** it..

J - EZ - Yeah jr dont be such an *** hole gosh. LMAO// j/p

CHOK - CHOOOOOKKK!! WATS UP MI CHOKINESS>> EHHEHEHE PAUK VS FTA COME?? WILL SELL MWHHAHAHAHAHAHAA<< YES I CAN C IT NOW

Zoap

Smash Master
if i came by the tge on like a thurs would any one come play wit me? Team Pauk/FTA or anyone else? Just wondering cuz most other ppl are working or have school that day so they are unavailable to play but not me :)

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
if i came by the tge on like a thurs would any one come play wit me? Team Pauk/FTA or anyone else? Just wondering cuz most other ppl are working or have school that day so they are unavailable to play but not me :)
Set up something in the future, I'll show up. Haven't played vs you or Snapp in forever!

Raves

Smash Apprentice
Jimbo heuh,

jimbo... i didn't see u @ nct2, but uhh... bring justin! and go to ncbs! :laugh: i still need to play u and momo cuz justin said u guys were really good.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to come to Turlock and play some matches vs the Turlock Squad? ( Currently only 3-5 members)

Yep, I'm trying to get a Turlock team going soon.

Oni - Marth/Falco
Psycho Mike - Mewtwo / Peach
Metalhead - Dr. Mario / Ice Climbers
Q's - Sheik
Opie - Samus / Roy

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol tc1 we already did a pseudo-complete team pauk vs fta.

it was kinda weird: kfc, dm, meep, mr. p (no tc1 or mexican)

vs chok, park, hmw, oni, sage (added two, we didn't have kero, mick, fade)

it was a weird crew battle but fta won by 1-stock. dm 10-stocked us with ganon, oni did a 9-stock comeback vs mr.p's luigi and meep's marth.

we only have 4 people now (no more fade and kero) so let's crew battle again sometime, yeah?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
as far as i know, they relocated to some place down tully road. hopefully they've gotten wii's and ps3's by now, but i'm not sure. someone's going to have to find the place and ask them about tournaments... and it won't be me, because i'm still grounded :p

if they don't hold smash tournaments anymore, then someone will have to step up and hold it themselves. once again, it won't be me.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
depends on what it is...if it's just a small little no-gains tourney then im afraid not...if there's the biweekly payout structure...i could prolly make it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
quite bump-worthy:

TGE has been reopened Dec. 8. No tournaments have been planned yet, but they have brand new Nintendo Wii's with several games featured. Website: www.gamingedgegaming.com

don't expect the tournaments to come back soon, but let's have our hopes high.

Zoap

Smash Master
hey look a place to go play smash, maybe ill go over there some random friday and play with the modesto/stockton peeps

Top Bottom