• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
*SUPERPOUNDZZZZ*

yo yo, i'm not going camping on 13-15 anymore... but i have to take the SAT II subject tests this saturday weee. my crew will be there, as always.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
i see chok. trying to find any excuse to not go huh? if i had an SAT test....and a tournament to go to.....i'd do neither because the stress from trying to make a decision would wear me to the point of oblivion

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i might make it for teams, lol. my bro likes teams, and entry is cheap. and no i'm not gonna team with anyone other than my bro, cuz he's too good a teammate. ic + peach = too cheap.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
umm...yeah. i just checked the date of NCT2 red and i dont think im gonna be able to make it. two things. i dont know how i'm supposed to make it there, i have no clue when my car will be fixed.. and homecoming is that night, and i gotta take my girlfriend there...sorry guys. but NCT2 blue ill be there for sure.

littlewolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
littlewolf128
are there like pros here because i can beat all my friends at ssbm but i have never been in a tournament before.

TGE-Pixie

Smash Rookie
Okay guys. This tournament is starting at 12pm and will run just the like the one two weeks ago. The only change I have to report is that we will no longer be giving free admission for bringing gamecubes and/or tvs, sorry.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
KFC reminds me of Christmas.

KFC thank you for your spirit.

NO PROBLEMO NINTENDO MASTUH!!!

oh yeah.. dark mike and mexican wont be able to come to this tourney... and I have no ride.. im assuming that meep has no ride either.. would anybody like to pick us up?

of course, if there is gas money involved.. name the price =)

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Since it appears just about no ones going to be at this tournament and theres no free entry with cubes. I probably won't be making it to this one,my first missing tournament,omfg!! lol

Anywho my Falco and Marth improved alot so be sure to check them out for the next appearances.

I'll be going to NCT2 Red Version on the 28th also.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i notified TGE with an e-mail that nct2 will be in 2 weeks. so they won't be having a tourny on the 28th. everyone go to nct2!

results: (full results and bracket will be up later)
there were i think 19 people today. here's the top 5

1. meep
2. kfc
3. choknater
4. brandon (waffles)
5. jimbo
5. momorain

teams:
1. kfc and meep
2. choknater and JR
3. jimbo and momorain
4. brandon and park

shoutoutzzz:

meep: imma learn marth ROFL good matches. good sh*t in teams too.

kfc: ****, too close. we were infiniting each other on those walls. corneria is crazy, lol @ infinites... well yeah, you better not go fox next time dammit, you promised hahahahah. oh good stuff in teams too. my partner.... um yeah, self-explanatory.

the other JR: we tried, LOL.

kim: thanks for the ride. sorry for eliminating you :X

brandon and park: keep it up guys, you guys did better than last time. see you at school, i'm gonna be playing marth lol

momorain: hey nice falcon, thanks for the dittos and for teaching me how to gentleman hahahah.

jimbo: funniest friendlies ever ROFL.... UP-B!!!

ice: omg you learned how to chain grab ^_^

chalupa: hey i didn't get to play you this time around, but good to see you again, i can see your sheik got better

sage: i didn't get to play you =\ i saw the link dittos against kfc though, nice.

umm yea good tourny though, i'm disappointed my brother woulda got 4th or something lol. and we woulda took teams. oh well no johns mick! imma force my brother to come next time.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
wtf all you guys showed up? Oh well, if I knew you guys would be there I would have canceled going to work. Hmm...I'll just keep improving up until NCT2,see ya guys there or sooner.

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
lol Chok I wanted to play you wiht my zelda, since obviously you **** my shiek (**** iceclimbes!) But ya my zelda does a lot better against Iceclimbers, ive been messing around with jigglypuff and she is REALLy fun to play as (its a she right?). Well ya fun tourny, whats this about NCT2? Wheres this at and how many people usually go to that? thanks!

Oh ya and brandon, good fight! The second match was a close one heh, hope to play you again, also you guys should think about some after school Smash thing, people can stay and count it as a 8th period and just take the 8th period bus home, and have like weekly tournies or something, i know a lot of people who are interested in that which don thave 5th period lunch (such as myself). So ya you guys should consider it, i could help out by bringing extra cubes and such, well off to do some HW, lates!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yo chalupa nct2 (NorCal Tournament) is not like a biweekly or anything. it's a huge tournament that's gonna be held in san jose by djkarthik, it'll be at san jose state university. it's on the 28th, and there will be over 100 people entering from norcal, socal, and out of state.

also, S-Royal from japan will be there! it's gonna be awesome.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i have some shoutouts..

ANdre(Chok)- This is for the stressfull matches we ALWAYS have.. and they are always SUPER close.. but you did put me into the losers bracket.. i just came back =) and yeah the infinites were TOO TOO TOO TOO TOO **** good. LOL we gotta play on corneria more.. ill give u more fox practice.. and i need more icey practice w/ link

SAGE- keith wtf happened?!?! i used to 3 stock you in link dittos.. now our link dittos are too **** close and my matches with you are stressfull too. haha. We gotta have more link dittos.. were gonna get good man!!

2 my crewmember meep!!!!!- Thanks for beating me AGAIN! in the finals.. lol. hmmmmmmm teams were fun too.. also uhmm........ ill see you sometime on the weekend cuz i cant go out anymore on weekdays since school started..

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
full results and bracket are up on TGE's site

teams

winner's bracket

loser's bracket

teams:
1. kfc and meep
2. choknater and jr
3. momoraine and jimbo