• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Tournament: FEB 10 *Park's House!* RESULTS!

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
Actually, Foxroar went Jiggly in all but the first match of our first set of us vs King and Bob, where he was Marth. I can't remember if he used a non-Jiggly char in our sets with other teams or not. King went Marf/Shike and Bob was Dock/Focks
I saw FoxRoar using Marf alot too though, hmm w/e still hella props on that one guys, too good.

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, time for my shoutouts...

Skeet- I hate Link. LOL, i told you that i wasn't that good. DK sux, we all know that. LOL, good friendlies. Keep on top of your link and you'll get up there. I had link experience and i'm betting that you had no previous DK experience so it was kinda in my favor.

Super noobs that aren't on smash boards anyways- ***, use something besides the c stick forward. You guys were waaaaayyyyyy too easy. You guys weren't even good enough to make me hate your characters. Dam i'm mean. hahaha
well all i have to say is well.....thanx and.......HEY WTF! ummm i dunno whos link whoops ur DK up but it wasnt me........i was the so called noob you kept beating and then i finally tried to just forward air u the whole last match. wich i was just messin around btw. also i never played ur dk. illl go sulk in the corner now for being called a noob :(

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
well all i have to say is well.....thanx and.......HEY WTF! ummm i dunno whos link whoops ur DK up but it wasnt me........i was the so called noob you kept beating and then i finally tried to just forward air u the whole last match. wich i was just messin around btw. also i never played ur dk. illl go sulk in the corner now for being called a noob :(
lol, no i know who you are. I wasn't talking about you when i said the noobs. I was talking about 2 noobs that just smash attacked and rolled and neither of them used link. You would have 3 stocked them (even just doing a f air). You're not a noob, haha, i just knew that you along with a lot of other people were going to underestimate me cuz i use DK. Nobody has any real experience against dk except for my crew. Always works in my favor. Just remember to read my sig.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dk too good!!! you're the first person to 3-stock my cf in a LONG time. thank you for that, it's good to get owned once in a while, it helps me find out whats wrong with me xD

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
oh ok man that feels a lil better lol. but im sure u can see why i got confused. also.......

actually i have a lil dk experience. my crew mate DRT ever so often uses DK when QUOTE "he is out of hibernation". he always pwns my link. im sure he'd luv a ditto. that would definately "bring h9im outa hibernation".......its so annoying when he says that

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
oh ok man that feels a lil better lol. but im sure u can see why i got confused. also.......

actually i have a lil dk experience. my crew mate DRT ever so often uses DK when QUOTE "he is out of hibernation". he always pwns my link. im sure he'd luv a ditto. that would definately "bring h9im outa hibernation".......its so annoying when he says that
Haha, i suck in DK dittos, but hey, why not. And just to make things interesting, tell him lets make it a Money Match. Oh, and trust me, you are waaaaaaaaayyyy better than the noobs i was talking about and i know you were doing the f air to mess around cuz you had a lot of free hits on me but decided to jump and try to f air me instead. Its always fun to have bs matches every once in awhile.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
okay. right now i don't know how im going to make the next tourney. however. my car, my good car, is supposed to be fixed on the 7th. so i can drive wherever the hell i want, and whoever the hell i want, and whenever the hell i want . its able to hold 5 somewhat cramped. so yeah. when it gets fixed. yay.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
your all gay haha just kidding. i dunno im bored, sick. and my sister has stolen my smash disc cuz she got mad at me for some stupid reason. i havent played since the tournament haha... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
hey where's the NC2 site to register. tell me now!!
To register for NCT2 go to the first page of the NCT2 thread and you'll see it, and yeah I forgot to do my shoutouts and I don't really feel like it right now XD, so pretty much gg's everyone, and I'll go back again if I have a ride, if I can go then I'll announce it here or somethin;)

Bob Money

Smash Ace
ok not like i really care but i heard some people were talkin crap..
not to sound cocky but if i gave an once of shiat about winning this tourny i could have and ncbs .
but any way....smash is fun moneg is good

ShadowBTZO

Smash Lord
not to sound cocky but if i gave an once of shiat about winning this tourny i could have and ncbs .
Yeah uh...no talking sh*t to Bob$, especially if he placed higher than all of you, he doesn't even care most of the time when he plays and still beats pretty good people easily. Bob$ too good haha, and I'm sure he could prove it:p

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure anyone who talked **** was just hating on you for no reason Bob. I for one will say I couldn't do a **** thing against you =/

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
Who was talking crap? I don't see any reason to. You seem cool to me and you whooped my *** with Pikachu. lol, i don't see any reason anyone should hate on you.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
i agree. i think bob$ is the ****. he whooped my *** at OC2. there was some idiot talking **** but that was on a totally different thread. but yeah, bob$ no one with a somewhat decent iq would hate on you. or anyone in DBR really, i think you guys pwn.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
i agree. i think bob$ is the ****. he whooped my *** at OC2. there was some idiot talking **** but that was on a totally different thread. but yeah, bob$ no one with a somewhat decent iq would hate on you. or anyone in DBR really, i think you guys pwn.
Dude yeah at OC2 he exploded in the 2nd round of pools. I saw him 4 stock and 3 stock one guy.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
i agree, bob$ whooped my *** too, his only character i could win against is his pikachu and im pretty sure he either sandbagging or doesnt play pikachu very often, probably both.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey thanks TGE-Pixie!

so according to the brackets, here are the full results:

Teams (if somebody could tell me who were in some of the teams, i could put their names in)

1. Team Gravity (Sheridan and Foxroar)
2. 4Trebor (King and Bob$)
3. M&M (Meep and Mexican)
4. Garbage Day
5. COD
5. Felix (me and my brother :))
7. Lunchmoney
7. FAR
9. 4chan
9. Skeet

Singles
1. King
2. Foxroar
3. Bob$
4. ShadowBTZO
5. Frotaz
5. Mexican
7. TC1
7. Sheridan
9. choknater
9. sidefx
9. Nameless
9. KFC
13. Mick
13. Meep
13. Brandon
13. Oni
17. Greyfox
17. Skeet
17. Sage
17. Park
17. Darkmike
17. Bean
17. Alan
17. Gunn
25. Fade
25. Mr. P
25. Foe
25. DTH
25. Hois
25. Kero
25. Ronin
25. Ice
33. Icecap
33. Grim

EDIT: cool, looks like the videos are up too...

Chalupa3266

Smash Apprentice
Lol this is bean..ya im a nub, i cant play smash bros that much but im planning on playing with Jamie (park) and ice, i think andre is supposed to come to, not sure though, but ya you guys should come to my house, i got better =P Honestly that was a fun tourny, first one I have been to, im starting to play smash bros more often though, just learned how to shffle and all those neat things (ya im nub, dont hate). Cant wait for the next one, later dudes! (Oh ya andre...your too good, lol) Oh ya, ice too, forgot about joo =P

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
ahaha, i think that some people just got some bad matchups cuz i know some good people that i think should have placed higher (MEEP, DARKMIKE, MR. P, KERO, and prolly a few others). I'm betting that they just got bad matchups. I think DM had to play KFC early and i know that Kero had to play me and i forgot who else, but i think it was someone else who placed really high in the tourney. Hopefully next time i'll do a little better. I know 5th is the best i've done so far but i hope to do better next time.

On a side note, thank you zodiac lucien. The banner is sick, but since 2 of my members are already sportin the new banner, i'm gonna use your old banner you made me for a little while longer. =) i like being individualized. Sick banner though. Your the best

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey brandon here

to: King,Bob$,Foxroar,KFC,Darkmike,Choknater

i'm gonna post the vids of this tourney and last tourney on youtube for you guys my computer is actually working they all should be on sunday or monday

MEXICAN

Smash Lord
I've still never played Mick yet from team Pauk 1 on 1. I think i've played everyone else. So who has the best peach on the team? Is it Mick? Kero? I know Choknater had a decent one too (had a close match with my samus). Anyways, i have to play a 1 on 1 with Mick to be able to say that i have successfully beaten everybody on that team. lol, not saying that none of them have ever beaten me, cuz Choknater has beaten me b4 and so has HMW. I've only played Kero and Fade in tournament matches but if i remember correctly they were pretty close. And Park's yoshi is friggin sexy. Haven't played him in awhile, i'll need to again at the next tourney. We still need to have a crew battle. We have 6 people and you guys have 6 people. Should be fun.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im pretty sure mick has the best peach, his tech skill with peach is a lot better than mine with those float cancels and stuff. but he doesn't know his matchups as well as i do.

and yeah seriously we should DEFINITELY crew battle next time. jackson probably can't make it this time though, so we'll probably have 4 or 5 with us.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure mick has the best peach, his tech skill with peach is a lot better than mine with those float cancels and stuff. but he doesn't know his matchups as well as i do.

and yeah seriously we should DEFINITELY crew battle next time. jackson probably can't make it this time though, so we'll probably have 4 or 5 with us.
Well if you have 5 i'll sub in for your team. =)

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
haha. i play every day. (sorry JR). I gotta keep fireballs lit, and my sword sharp. what does that mean? i have no idea. Crew battles? FTA ftw.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
for those who don't know.....im pretty sure some know but this tourney starts at 12 when it opens

to KFC,DM,Andre,etc.

the vids will be up for sure friday i'm going to a pair a day starting tommorroww

Tues: KFC vs DM GrandFinal
Wed: DM vs Chok WinnersFinal
Thurs:KFC vs Chok LosersFinal
Fri:King vs Foxroar Grand Final

Top Bottom