• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
so bassically now i have recorded matches which is what i wanted, yea

i swaer though, one of the matches should be titled, learn to edge gaurd luigi
and anther one should be called peach is a ghost or something cuase i got like 3 ghost hits and i should have died

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
miz... i need a confirmation on saturday...
i kinda wanna make sure i'm gonna have enough gas money... haha
not be a jerk but i'm kinda serious...
fresno is far when your runnin low on dollallallas...
hahahahaahahahahah

Qbish

Smash Cadet
Yea, for me those matches were quite embarrassing. But hopefully I can raise my game to the next level and actually hold my own against you guys.

MacD

i realized why monday seemed so familar, i havhe some kind of award serimony at 6:30

so i proabably can't go unless you guys start at like 2

but it is great that i finallly recorded matches

EDIT: so i watched those recorded matches, and i saw some things i was being dumb with, and others that were smart

i can't wait for the rest to get loaded

Zoap

Smash Master
man this choknater guy is such a saint. I called his girl ino and ugly skank and he just turned the other cheek.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
modesto news:

1. omg recording sessions i am always so busy :'C

2. KIM ZHU IS TOO GOOD AT CHARACTER OF PEACH IN GAME OF SUPER SMASH BROTHERS MELEE OF GAMING SYSTEM NINTENDO GAMECUBE

3. park quit smash?!?!?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hi jr

i am incredible at the game of SSBM of nintendo gamecube

and i want to play the game of super smash brothers brawl for the gaming system of nintendo called the wii

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
guys i am really good at game of super smash brothers melee for nintendo gamecube

i like characters of ice climbers, sheik, fox, falcon, falco, peach, and marth. i am very good with them all especially because they are the highest tier characters. i am also a user of the characters young link who is my strongest character within the low tier. he is a destroyer of peach players and i play to use him to easily destroy the player named pink shinobi aka Paul who is a friend of my friend Anne from uc davis.

i believe i can defeat most players in the game of smash bros for gamecube because i have played for many hours and i have studied many matchups.

i believe i have conquered my weakness of peach players and it is quite simple to destroy peach players with characters such as young link, captain falcon, pikachu, and fox. i have even created many strategies to handle peach with the character of ice climbers, which is also my favorite characters.

i am a pro, not a noob, at this very popular fighting party game of super smash brothers melee for the gaming system nintendo gamecube, and ice climbers are a very strong character but some say my sheik is better now. i don't really care because nana is cuter, like my girlfriend, so it is okay.

MacD

I must say, Choknater, you sound like a very skilled player. I myself have practiced for many hours, esspecially now that i got my game back from my friend. I can beat everyone in town with the person named peach. She is very strong and good when i use her. I hate fighting this person named bowser but learned my zelda can take bowsers down. I also like using pika, he is fun and cool. I think i would like to play you some time Choknater

Top Bottom