• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Go on AIM, Envy, lol.

Anyways, Envy, I was at a friends for his B-Day all day so I couldn't read the message all day. We played smash and I pwned them.

Are you busy tomorrow?

EDIT: Park, you gonna make it? o_o
I really want to play your Yoshi. BADLY!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol guys calm down

i really did know the results, at least top 4

just prove me wrong on the crew battle thing esp. when i consistently 3-stock the first place winner! (its ok though chris i think your falco is good! you just need a lil help on ic matchup!)

i'm not dissing anyone, i'm just bragging! YAYUHZZZZZZZZZ

Cereal Rabbit

Smash Lord
Whoa 4450!!!!
Wait til you get 5150!!!

Park did say something like "Chris has gotten a lot better." I still want to get destroyed by those ICs though. :)

MacD

Banned via Administration
so anyways, chok, maybe this sat yea, i am not 100% yet though, that is, if you don't go to the fresno tourny

oh yea, i think we need to have many tournies in turlock and then i take $1 out of the pot and then i get enough money to pay for college, yea

MacD

so anyways, chok, maybe this sat yea, i am not 100% yet though, that is, if you don't go to the fresno tourny

oh yea, i think we need to have many tournies in turlock and then i take $1 out of the pot per person and then i get enough money to pay for college, yea

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oo chris got better! interesting! i always saw him and was like 'man that guy has some potential' and its good he brought it out at this tourny haha

LOL mac college only costs u 1$? YaYUHZZZZZ

but actually i am going to stockton cathedral for this filipino gathering thing on saturday... sorry!

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
those results...
man...
i don't feel like they reflect my skill at all...
i won soooo many friendlies and lost all the matches that count...
hahaha

then again... all this talk of 8 hours a day and 4 times a week...
i only play like once a week or once every other week...
and the people i do play only play low tiers so it's akward practice...

i'll go to fresno this saturday if a few people wanna tag along and bring gas money hahaha
really tho... lemme know...

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
cereal rabbit u should make a thread of your tourney instead of posting it in this thread more people wil notice it.

i have the urge to go to a tourney again so i mite go to Fresno.

lumpy(maybe), xilo, mself mite play smash tommorrow if want to post or wutever

JMIC IS MY BOIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!

WassupJB

Smash Lord
Andre the more and more i read your post the more i lose respect for you.....thats all i got to say

anyways YO ZOAP AND JASON WHERE ARE YOU NOW HUH????????? NO REALLY HAVE NO RIGHT TO TALK BOUT THE COWBOYS BECAUSE YOU GUYS JUST LOST TO THE SAME EXACT TEAM AS THE COWBOYS OH YEA I GUESS YOU COULD SAY BRETT FARVE PULLED A TONY ROMO AND CHOKED HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA
we made it farther in the playoffs.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Yo that song on your myspace page Miztik is tight so I took it and put it on my page =D......Like how he gives the shout outs too....I also want to watch the crew battle...had some funny comments in there.

MacD

sat smash fest for those not going to fresno or philipino retreats???

i'd be glad to play some good falcons who stop me, so i can develope the plan of action

edit: i wish college would cost $1, but if i hold daily tournies and everyone from nor cal comes every day, that should be a pretty penny i'd make:psycho:

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i support everything chok has said and ill mm every1 going to the tournament in fresno.My falcon gets 3 stocked by dr.marios all the time jus sayin

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806
I need play!! I might show up for this depending if my friend Sev (i dont think he's well known) wants to go, kind of a long trip

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
yaayyy narf is extra good

people going to clix session so far

Xilo
Lumpy
HMW
Obselete Death
Narf
Sev
Qbish

more modesto people come to this cuz narf mite bring more sac players delph/drgn/etc. whoever he can so were all doing the same

those who live near Modesto try to make it.. if not its all good there's always next time \..but yea u guys should come lol :chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Qbish

Smash Cadet
I guess I'll show my face even though I'm completely new to the Modesto scene. Should be fun as always. Got to get my skills way up to the level it used to be.

MacD

i swear, things always go down on the days i am busy, i would love to come, but i have lessions and auditions tonight, geez, ii love you guys for doing this, but i hate you for doing on a day i am busy, so it balences out to me thinking your eh

edit: my friend finnally brought my disk back, now to find the case, but he'll find it eventually

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
another session tommorrow narf couldnt make it

he'll be at the session tommorrow though he said garaunteed unless rain comes hard

anyone down for wednesday 1/23/08

MacD

oh oh oh, i am i am, pick me pick me

yea yea yea

what time

and if i go, i might be able to pick up like chok if he needs it or maybe miz, i'd prefer not to but if i have to i might be kind enough to

MacD

oh oh oh, i am i am, pick me pick me

yea yea yea

what time

and if i go, i might be able to pick up like chok if he needs it or maybe miz, i'd prefer not to but if i have to i might be kind enough to

Narfanator

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
NARF#806
Even if it is raining hard I'll go....i was in all day today...and I'm bored out of my mind....gotta get out and do something fun while im still on vacation

Top Bottom