• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
psh, who wavedashes anymore, seriously

and, my c-stick can move down so i can't d-smash so i make it go up, lol, who am i kidding, i play peach

iMichael

Smash Lord
Hi...My name is Michael (Smash Name: Envy) I like to combo beezies with Mario and laugh in their face. I wavedash constantly...its my only way of transportation when playing Smash =D. I also like females ........well there goes my bio.

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
Hi my name is Vince:

yesterday i had the following: nausea, diahrea, headache, congestion, coughing, pinched nerve in back, sore chest, and got my braces tightened.

Its feels good....you know what else feels good?? THATS RITE!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wanna smash today xilopryce

by the way, friends, i have very much improved at the game of super smash brothers melee since the last time i attended a tournament. it is also true that brandon aka homemadewaffles is just as good as i am except he continues to not be on his top echelon of play when he attends and plays tournament matches. he loses to people who are his counter picks but i believe he can beat them if he can play his best. also, people, ssbmelee is very redundant now since mango and mew2king are now the two best players in the USA for sure, no one cares who is good anymore.

it is all about the game of super smash brothers brawl for the nintendo wii and i look forward to using ice climbers, dedede, captain falcon, bowser, peach, sonic, samus, zero suit samus, sheik, zelda, jigglypuff, fox, and other such characters. that is very many. one of my early goals in the game of super smash brothers brawl is to defeat players who use characters with swords, because hammers are better than swords. that is the choknater doctrine of super smash brothers brawl.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm almost out of minutes... and already out of texts. sorry man. gotta limit the use atm.

but i'm at east campus library and you can txt me if you wanna play...

sorry!

Miztik

Smash Master
psh, who wavedashes anymore, seriously

and, my c-stick can move down so i can't d-smash so i make it go up, lol, who am i kidding, i play peach
umm...your downsmash andre is wavedasher cuz he mains wavedashers i mean IC haha

since were on the subject

Im Anthony aka Super Sexy haha

umm....cowboys ****, lakers ****, vince ***** cuz hes cool like that umm...nuff said haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Down smash is the best move of Peach, the wife of Mario and a very strong character in the game of Super Smash Bros. Melee for the gaming system called the Nintendo Gamecube.

Miztik

Smash Master
I just noticed that andre said mew2king and mango are the best in the U.S i agree with but you kinda forgot bout PC Chris last i checked he won alot of big tourneys also

and i think Luigi was gettin so of peach as well it wasnt only mario that was hittin that luigi had to have gotten his share haha:laugh:

iMichael

Smash Lord
Mario f***s any Nintendo b****. I'm talking about Zelda, Dixie Kong, Sheik etc. Mario's the man!

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
luigi is such a beast, he'll do peach in the a$$, and then turn around and do mario in the a$$. he does not descriminate.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Some people say I'm crazy and they think I'm on crack
Cause I hock all the **** and I never get it back
Coolio loco, you better call Bronco
Stole a link from my auntie,
and sold it to my uncle
Took the flowers from a hearse,
romanced a nurse
Put the girl to sleep then I went through her purse
Bandit,
underhanded,
yes I'm skanless
Snake in the grass fool,
I'm taking chances
If the price is right, you can call me a killer
Before I was a rap singer, they called me Sticky Fingaz

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
this one's for zoap

I was born with a sickness, that they call brokeness
Never said I was the best, but I'm **** sure the loc'est
Up, up, and away, like a rocket
zoap got shot, now I'm goin through his pockets
He won't be needin no dollars where he's goin
And when I get to hell I'ma act like I don't know him
I'm takin everything that ain't bolted to the floor
And before I go I steal the knocker of your front door
Let me be free for I'm a thief and a gangster
Before I was a rap singer, they called me Sticky Fingaz

Zoap

Smash Master
you do always take my food no doubts about that. whens the next one although i doubt ill go there is always a chance

Miztik

Smash Master
speaking of next tourney we seriously got to talk to the new owners so we can run more tourneys cuz like idk so we can have fun again haha

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I am possibly interested, but as of right now I do not have any money for gas, I do however offer to you, kind sir, the gas money once I get either my check or my tax refund, both of which happen soon

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Awesome you guys should definately come through. Bring stations if you can. C'mon, I got the smash itch again and it feels good scratching it.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I saw this fine a** Asian girl today......so I acted like a pimp and slipped her my number...she laughed.

Ok I didn't slide her my number, but I told her whats up and she laughed...wtf.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I usually use Fresh Prince pick up lines...just to get them to laugh. So it would be something like....

A baby...I uh noticed you noticing me so I wanted to give you notice that I noticed you too. I freaking love that one...what girl doesn't laugh at that? Will Smith for Brawl!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Clix Session Vids

yo the matches will hopefully be up tonite or tommorrow

the reason why they're taking so long to get put up is because its been very hard to get hold of the capture card im suppose to get hold of it today the guy that has it lives too far from me

those who've been waiting for their matches to be up I sincerely apoligize for the wait and will do my best to put every single match up im sorry everyone thank you for patiently waiting if i get a hold of it ill let u guys know

Top Bottom