• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

park5150

Smash Ace
yeah, plz..."The tournament in Sacromento on March thirty-first is going to decrease the attendence percentage by 34.4057284%."lol j/k

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Well the SBs are going to have another break. I'm debating whether I should, when they resume, screw over you guys or Hayward. So far I've decided to screw you over because Hayward gets a much bigger attendance and I don't want to compete with them. Also, maybe like last time Sac can come to your tournies. You guys ended up with one the same size as Hayward. Sac is too small for that.

The_Fox

Smash Rookie
What are the details of this tourney:

How Much?

Where is it?

What time does it start?

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
anyone know the link to the latest video of bombsoldier... i keep finding some old ones..

tc1

Smash Lord
i dont know about that 1 .. i may go with my crew Cave.. Uhm.. yes . Meep Wins 1 I win won yahhh

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
What are the details of this tourney:

How Much?

Where is it?

What time does it start?
5$ singles 10$ teams i believe... not sure if park changed it to 7$ yet, but he will eventually.

address is on first page: 813 champagne ln, modesto, CA 95351.

these tournaments usually start anywhere from noon to 2 pm, it's better to be there earlier for lots of friendlies. trust me, the tournaments are run pretty smoothly so you will be playing LOTS OF FRIENDLIES.

anyone know the link to the latest video of bombsoldier... i keep finding some old ones..
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=sunshine20abcd1234 three videos. the are all friendlies, so you can see bombsoldier mostly just showing off tech skill (and he's still d*mn good with it.) he loses the falco ditto xD

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
nvm about the ride, I can't atend this either way, I havee to lead a group from my school at the Cesar Chaves march this Saturday sorry, enjoy your smashin

fryd

Smash Cadet
I've got a cube and a wii. Should I bring both or just the cube? I've also got an extra tv but its black and white. Should I bring that or not. What time should people show up.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao @ triple post. 0C3 is a big tournament in socal this summer which is going to feature japanese players.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
lol!...my car is a Volvo from the 70s.....smexy car....4 cilinder...so like....it uses almost no gas at all....lol.....full tank it will use it up in a month when the new cars only last one week !!! WOOT! lol..I might put a giant Yoshi sticker on it...

park5150

Smash Ace
I've got a cube and a wii. Should I bring both or just the cube? I've also got an extra tv but its black and white. Should I bring that or not. What time should people show up.
bring the cube, and not the wii. And bring the tv just in case.

fryd

Smash Cadet
Hyperbolic Time Chamber
I hope you leveled up. Me and Opie shure have. We're gonna go to the biweeklies tomorrow. If you wanna go with us thad be tight. If not I'm challenging you to a match. Just in case you didn't already know this is Christian aka Qeuce. Also what server do you play wow on. I finally have a good conection speed and I've got the game.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lmao seeing isai post got my hopes up for a second... the name alone enthralled me. what a cruel remark.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yo Park haha its werid callin you that Jaime but umm... i will be at your tourney so tomorrow SWEET :cool: so i guess ill see you tomorrow talk to you later

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
good luck modesto. are simna and ender coming? and fta? are they confirmed??

cuz i've only heard that they were. hope for a good turnout!

tc1

Smash Lord
**** i cant go unless some 1 from sac is going which there not so yah.. good luck FTA if u go wooo

fryd

Smash Cadet
I'm tryin oni but I think Opie and I are resorting to havin shammy take us.

Top Bottom