• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Naw, Turlock like like 30 min away, so that wouldn't be a problem for you. Actually, Modesto isn't too far either, neither is Fresno, so no one would have to crash at jmic's. I think he just wants some company at night >.>

jmic

Smash Ace
I'm still a firm believer that Turlock really is 20 minutes away.

Maybe I'm only counting time when I'm actually on 99, since, now that I think about it, it does take 10 minutes to get to the freeway from campus.

MacD

Banned via Administration
ah, it takes me a few minuets to get to the freeway, like 10 to atwater, and 5 to my grandma's

so i figure that 4 to freeway, 20 on freeway or so, and maybe like 8 or so to the campus so like 30 min, it isn't that far, modesto is only an extra10 or so once they get to the freeway, but it takes me like 8+ to get the freeway northbound and about 15 more to get to the mall which is on the other side modesto which is where some of the kids live, lkke chok

except, now idk why i figured i would share this info with you all, kind of pointless oh well, now i forgot casue i watch like another 5 min of simpsons, good job my semi not really ADD

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol anthony there was no point in your post either.

anyways, you merced guys should try to contact the fresno dudes too. there surprisingly so many players from down there that i didn't even know and never met before. also a couple new dudes from stockton and a couple dudes from davis (zem and ixninjax). even though modesto's the best around :p you guys will still have other competition to play even if we're not around. and fresno's pretty good, lol. they used to play with dsf a few times.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
lol anthony there was no point in your post either.

anyways, you merced guys should try to contact the fresno dudes too. there surprisingly so many players from down there that i didn't even know and never met before. also a couple new dudes from stockton and a couple dudes from davis (zem and ixninjax). even though modesto's the best around :p you guys will still have other competition to play even if we're not around. and fresno's pretty good, lol. they used to play with dsf a few times.
100$ mm? needs more characters i looke filipino some1 told me but i dont believe this

MacD

Banned via Administration
it would be cool if like fresno people who aren't going to scc, and modesto people who aren't going, maybe we could have like our own scc in merced

if needed, i might be able to go get some modesto people next sat if i dont work or work early or sometihng

oh, and i know i have said we should ahve our own scc many times, but i do want to play some

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
it would be cool if like fresno people who aren't going to scc, and modesto people who aren't going, maybe we could have like our own scc in merced

if needed, i might be able to go get some modesto people next sat if i dont work or work early or sometihng

oh, and i know i have said we should ahve our own scc many times, but i do want to play some
yea that would be cool,id goto it and try to get more ppl my area to go

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
look at choknater's post from like 4 and a half years ago... i stumbled across it and can't get over it...

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=24395

post #7...
LOL oh ****! lost of history in that thread! wow i had just barely joined swf back then ahaha. that's when practically all my posts were in the forum games.

sastopher teaching me how to wavedash... dav3 asking how to post videos... kokichi, afro, slakkichu, even beeboW.... all noobs, lmao. those were the days when 500 was a helluva lot of posts.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
LOL oh ****! lost of history in that thread! wow i had just barely joined swf back then ahaha. that's when practically all my posts were in the forum games.

sastopher teaching me how to wavedash... dav3 asking how to post videos... kokichi, afro, slakkichu, even beeboW.... all noobs, lmao. those were the days when 500 was a helluva lot of posts.
ah... sounds like good memories for you... i found the boards only a few months ago... (thanks sage_osaka) :)

Miztik

Smash Master
Why must this thread die out i love this thread so many great smash converstations happened lol jk but seriously are we all just gunna start using Xilo's thread and this one will be shut down

Miztik

Smash Master
Epic Double Post Yayuhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Double Post With 5 Months In Between Each Post Hahaa

Top Bottom