• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

Miztik

Smash Master
speaking of oni that noob better get back on smashboards and better try to make that tourney on the 15th to i can play him

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sep 8th this saturday. if i can't go to the biweekly let's smash somewhere.

my birthday is tomorrow xD

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, i almost for sure can't go on sunday, too busy, and i figure no reason to get off work if i can't go, but i might be able to play if things don't happen, i realized my parents are gone so i probably wouldn't even have a good car to get me there, and the fact i am probably gong to have to do other things doesn't help

so bassically i am not giong on saturday, but i would love to smash, i work from 2-7 so i would be able to before hand, not after, and i might be busy before so maybe i can't smash, idk, but i would like to, but i ahvn'et heard from a-mar cause he is being dumb and isn't responding to me or calling me or anything so idk if he was going to go next sat to the modesto tourny

i thnk that is it, idk, more updates tomorrow or later tonight, but probablby tomrrow

MacD

so a-mar can't go on the 15th

anyone aruond here wanna partner, or should i just try and get someone random when i get there

Miztik

Smash Master

anyone aruond here wanna partner, or should i just try and get someone random when i get there
im having a lil partner prob 2 cuz im not sure if edy wants to do teams but i may team with conner but hey may not do teams either so i may need a partner im not sure yet ill have to get back to you on that one

Miztik

Smash Master
hey macd a new update in my team situation i still need a partner cuz idk if edy will team and conner doesnt really want to but me and oni may team thats if bzrk doesnt go with him so it maybe me and you if you want or me and oni ima see whats up with oni first

oh snap i just that

me + oni=Double Marth Oh Snap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that will be sick

MacD

um, so it is tenitive for me too at the moment then i guess

truthfully, i have only teamed with samus in practice, but i played with some good animals and marth's i think, idk aobu tthe marth's and we did well

fryd

Smash Cadet

I'll partner with u if u want. id be good to get some practice first which wouldn't be hard considering we both live in t-lock. I'm down whenever.

MacD

well, i leave to 6th grade camp monday and get back friday so probably no practise

but idk, i am going to partner with miztic if he doesn't partner wiht oni

but if he does partner with oni, then i would partner with you

Miztik

Smash Master
Well Macd it turns out me and edy are teaming so i dont need a teammate and oni and bzrk may team so you a fryd may team if you 2 want to

MacD

ok fryd, you are now my partner, maybe we could play on friday for even like an hour or so, i leave moday morning 8:30 get bak friday 2:30 and i think i am giong to hang with my friends in the evenign but if you could play like maybe at 3 or 4ish, but now that i think, i don't have a car cause i think my sister will have it, ek, idk if you PM me you number i can call you when i get back

oh, but if we don't end up playing on firdya, definately on sat before the tourny

would you mind telling me who you play/main and if anyone can tell me about you as a teamate or anything, it would be appriciated, if you want, you can PM me that info

Miztik

Smash Master
I'll partner with u if u want. id be good to get some practice first which wouldn't be hard considering we both live in t-lock. I'm down whenever.
hey fryd do you still main mario if you do that would be and interesting team of peach and mario

*thinks with confusion*

btw what happen to that one guy opie or whatever his name was

Miztik

Smash Master
so anyone else gunna be able to smash this friday to get ready for the tourney cuz i know me, edy, jamie and brandon will be smashing on friday

petoo0

Smash Ace
Fun tournament guys.

Shout outs:

Baysians: First off let me say that driving home with these guys is always the most fun thing ever. Dancing at random people. like the guy that took tolls at the Bay Bridge. LMFAO. Mooning cars as we drive. WOW that was amazing. Stopping at treasure Island is always fun. Too many good times. Lunin was a beast as always, and he will be back for revengsies =P. Myko-best teammate EVAR. So much fun. Vanessa WOW you had choknator in crews. SO CLOSE. J.R. wow nice meeting you. you were so much fun.

Zoap: always fun to see you peter. thanks for the stage advice. YOU SAVED ME!!!!!!!! <3333333333333. we need to team again soon. <3333333333

Brandondorf: good job yesterday. you played well.

Everyone else...good shiz. chok we are 1-1 now. that will not stand.

BTW who has the tape from the tv in the far right corner that was recording. the smaller tv. it has matched of me and myko on teams I WANT THEM. k bye thanx <3

MacD

so for those of us not going to super champ combo, maybe we could have a regional scc, you modesto people, and me lol, i wouold like to play and get better again

jmic

Smash Ace
If you Turlockians are willing to drive to Merced, we're gonna have weekly smashfests at the UC campus. Also there's a bigger tournament in the works.

I'll let you guys know of the details as soon as I get them.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Yea, you guys should drive to Merced and smash with me and jmic, lol. The weeklies are probably going to be hosted by myself and Jmic on campus, we have enough equipment laying around I think.

The first one I held was on the Friday before the Modesto tournament. I am thinking of switching them to Saturdays, and to make them on a bi-weekly basis, as to not interfere with Park's tournaments.

The larger tournament, as far as I know, will be hosted by the Gaming Club on campus and will hopefully take place the first week of October or so.

-juzz

Miztik

Smash Master
Yea, you guys should drive to Merced and smash with me and jmic, lol. The weeklies are probably going to be hosted by myself and Jmic on campus, we have enough equipment laying around I think.

The first one I held was on the Friday before the Modesto tournament. I am thinking of switching them to Saturdays, and to make them on a bi-weekly basis, as to not interfere with Park's tournaments.

The larger tournament, as far as I know, will be hosted by the Gaming Club on campus and will hopefully take place the first week of October or so.

-juzz
In modesto we'll more than likly have Monthlies so you dont have to worry bout us but its the NCB you dont want to Compete with

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Perhaps, lol. We suck at getting rides, sorry Juzz. Just give us dates and we'll see what we can do.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm hoping to get one going for this week, but NCB is happening this weekend as well, so it'll probably be a smaller tournament to hopefully get a bunch of UC kids to show up.

The first "official" one would probably be on 9/29, at the UCM campus. I'm working on getting enough equipment and securing a room.

As far as the larger tournament is October, it got canceled. Some logistics crap that ended up blowing up in the guys face.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ARGH, I'll be in Escalon on the 29th for a church group meeting/reunion type of thing. I wish I could go play/train with Merced smashes but I can't >____<. Oh and good luck on getting attendance lol, that's when SCC is happening.

Miztik

Smash Master
Yea, I'm going to try and stagger the tournaments with NCB's. If I held these, the Modesto crew would come through...right?
i would love to go and play but like andre said its hard to get rides and also you should probally try the weekend after the 29th because of SCC i heard alot of NORCAL will be there

but that saturday may be good cuz not everyone will be going and im sure we can probally get somethin together to be there

MacD

well, idk, but if i don't have work next sat, i would like to come and play, even if it just small and little turnout, only like a 30 min drive or so i think, if i take santa fe, actually idk how far of a drive it is to the UC

and you modesto people need to get licences, and possibly a car, but at the least get the ability to drive so you could take a parents car on a sat or seomthing

jmic

Smash Ace
The drive from Turlock to Merced isn't that bad. The only thing is, the campus is in the middle of nowhere, really. It's really far north up from 99.

The address of the UC is 5200 N. Lake Rd, Merced, CA 95343.

If you guys need somewhere to stay, I can house a whole bunch of people actually, lol.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm hoping in the next few weeks I can get a bunch of people from the UC to play, and hopefully get secure equipment I could possibly borrow on a regular basis. Since most of the NORCAL crews wouldn't want to drive 2 hours to play a small tournament anyway I thought it would be best to start small.

Didn't even realize SCC was that close. But I'm assuming none of our guys are going to that so it shouldn't be a big deal if I hold something small that day. Maybe you Modesto guys can come through to that. Let me finalize plans first, though.

MacD

no, iwill need to go home if i ever come

but we'll still have to wait and see, idk, but if i don't have work, or go in late or get out early or something

Top Bottom