• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

MacD

Banned via Administration
oh dang, i totally just relized that i have work at like 5:30 or 5 or something, hmmm, well, maybe i'll trade an opener or something or work some other day or something, idk but i'll make it there and stay there and stff

edit: i was giong to put somethign important now i don't reemmber

edit edit: i was wondering, could someone PM me brandons number, i have his old one, and i lost his new one

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i had a team pauk smashfest at my house yesterday. the 5 of us plus Jackson, who is still really good and almost beat Mick. we had a few crew battles.

Me/Conner/Jackson vs Mick/Kim/Jordan

Mick vs Jackson - Peach vs Marth, Peach wins, 2 stock left
Mick vs Conner - Peach vs GW, GW wins, 1 stock left
Kim vs Conner - Ganon vs GW, Ganon wins, 3 stock left
Kim vs me - Ganon vs Falco, Falco wins, 1 stock left
Jordan vs me - Pika vs Falco, Pika wins, 2 stock left

we got mad and asked for 2 outta 3, lol

Mick vs Jackson - Peach vs Fox, Peach wins, 1 stock left
Mick vs me - Peach vs Falcon, Falcon wins, 4 stock left
Jordan vs me - Marth vs Falcon, Falcon wins, 1 stock left (jordan's marth is really good, confusing and slow)
Kim vs me - Ganon vs Falcon, Ganon wins, 2 stock left
Kim vs Conner - Ganon vs Falco, Falco wins, 3 stock left

yayuhz, so we do another one to finish it

Mick vs me - Peach vs Fox, Fox wins, 1 stock left
Kim vs me - Ganon vs Fox, Ganon wins, 2 stock left
Kim vs Conner - Ganon vs GW, GW wins, 2 stock left
Jordan vs Conner - Marth vs GW, Marth wins, 2 stock left
Jordan vs Jackson - Marth vs Marth, Jackson's Marth wins, 3 stock left

yayuhz. we lost the first one because mick is too good lol. so it's all good.

jackson is still pretty good, he hasn't lost it at all. in fact, he's gotten better because he plays Melty Blood a lot. we played some marth dittos, they were pretty close. i 4-stocked his marth with fox though because he can't handle masashi style, haha.

fryd

Smash Cadet
hey, sounds cool, i need some in-town practice

we can maybe do it one day next week, my weekend is full with friday beign bussy, sat NCB and sunday i have work in the morn, so maybe sunday afternoon or sometime next week
sic

the 18th sounds fun. I better practice.

park5150

Smash Ace
:yoshi: I would make love to a female :yoshi:, but :yoshi:s have no big :yoshi: boobs....so, my friend who is a :yoshi: mains :yoshi: and he is good....i think that his name is :yoshi:

ANYWAYS, 18TH smashday!!!!!!!!

Lockain

Smash Rookie
Sorry if this is a noob question, but the title says August 18th, and I was wondering if that was just part of the tourney name or if that's the new date for the tourney? If it's the actual date, is that address: 813 champagne ln, 95351, modesto or is it something else? I did a search in this thread for August 18th and I couldn't really find much, so sorry if I missed something.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i would still rather go to stockton to win a wii for my brother, he really wants one more than i do.

if that is no longer an option, then i guess i'll go to jamie's little shindig.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I need to play someone @_@ I mean, I have been playing nothing but CPU, and while, it does help in practice a bit, a lot of techniques in smash are used to play mind games, but the A.I. just has 2 commands "go toward, attack" and I don't think that helps

anyone wanna play thursday or any other day besides tomorrow after 9? (yeah, I know, most people aren't able to play at this time, but I generally am more available then"

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
I found my brawl main!!!!!!!

ASH FTW im gunna hella **** using Squirtle, Ivysaur, and Charzard

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jmic

Smash Ace
Ahh, I originally planned to show up to this tournament, but things came up. My good friend in the Bay Area is hosting a tournament, guaranteeing attendance by Falcomist & Lunin. Those guys are cool, I got to go to Falcomist's house to train up with him and LunIn, and so I wouldn't mind playing them again.

Next biweekly, I'll show up for sure. Wish me luck. I can barely take one stock off of LunIn's Marth. Craaazy stuff.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
someone give me a ride to stockton -_-. the Play N Trade tournament at San Bernandino had 83 people and DSF won. i really want to go to the stockton one.

park5150

Smash Ace
I am currently going to puase at smash for like two months. This is because of school, and a lot of other things. I will smash sometimes but it won't be proirity...i will hold tourneys every now and then...also Ganon and Roy FTW...See ya later!!!

park5150

Smash Ace
:yoshi:So, how is life my fellow peepsmashersintheworldlikeitsnormaltosomepoepleandeveryonethinksthatitislametheitisnyoshiftw

*park in the zone*

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
ROLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF JAMIE YOUR HELLA RANDOM WHEN IT COMES TO SMASHBOARDS BUT ITS HELLA FUNNY

i know we both kinda quit smash for a while but i think we need a day when me, you, edy, and kaushik get together sometime b4 the tourney on the 15th and have some PERFECT KAOS training but ill call you to see what you think bout that some time soon

*LUNCHBOX OUT*

Top Bottom