• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Man ill just **** at any stage you matter what it is Jiggly is too good so gl with that also if you find away to beat jiggly ill just use shiek against so its no big deal to me

MacD

Banned via Administration
hey,i meant maybe ic or doc for shiek, and maybe ic for jiggly, idk, we'll see

and park
what is yoshi? dino don't lick me, don't lick me... no more

park5150

Smash Ace
What Is Love??? Remix!!!

What is yoshi
Oh dino, don't kill me
Don't kill me no more
Oh, dino don't kill me
Don't kill me no more

What is yoshi
Yayhuz

Oh, I don't know why you're so great
I give you this egg, and use it as bait
So what is right and what is wrong
Gimme some eggs

What is yoshi
Oh dino, don't kill me
Don't kill me no more
Oh, dino don't kill me
Don't kill me no more

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh
Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh[yoshi's singing]

Oh, I don't know, what can I do
What else can I say, it's up to you
I know we're one, just me and you
I can't go on without your eggs

What is yoshi
Oh dino, don't kill me
Don't kill me no more
Oh, dino don't kill me
Don't kill me no more

Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh [yoshi's singing]
Whoa whoa whoa, oooh oooh [yoshi's singing]

What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh [yoshi's singing]
What is love, oooh, oooh, oooh

What is yoshi
Oh dino, don't kill me
Don't kill me no more

Don't kill me
Don't kill me

I want no other, no other yoshi
This is your life, our time
When we are together, I need you forever
Is it yoshi

What is yoshi
Oh dino, don't kill me
Don't kill me no more
What is yoshi
Oh dino, don't kill me
Don't kill me no more (oooh, oooh)

What is yoshi?

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaahahaa

lollllololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

park5150

Smash Ace
idk.....even if it were tied. its bad that you don't know the match especially when you're peach so its still bad

MacD

fine, wahtever, next time you put your tail where your mouth is boy, i never looked the match up up becasue ididn't care tha much, sorry

MacD

oh i kknow it does, it said so on the peach bored, there was a topic peach vs yoshi, but it basically said peach wins and didn't give any help

me being the smart person i was, never looked it uup on the yoshi thread though

park5150

Smash Ace
oh i kknow it does, it said so on the peach bored, there was a topic peach vs yoshi, but it basically said peach wins and didn't give any help

me being the smart person i was, never looked it uup on the yoshi thread though
LOL...do you really need the matchup, where as i am the only :yoshi: in norcal. [Sorry dude from SF, bullfrog, CaveSonic but you guys hardly play]. but you don't really need the matchup then, just play.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
hahaha you mean there is more than one yoshi player in NorCal so that means there is only 2 in Cali no wonder why Yoshi is Bottom Tier hahahahahahahahaha jk Jamie

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
if peach counters a character, it is probably because of c-stick down.

mccain: how to beat yoshi: c-stick down.

trust me it works. that's all you need, you can even do it with one hand or one finger :)

i'm glad to be back in modesto. i wanna smash with people, especially jamie, kim or anthony. it has been way too long since i played anyone, with the exception of brandon who came to my house last week xD

edit: ....august 81?!

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman

trust me it works. that's all you need, you can even do it with one hand or one finger :)

i'm glad to be back in modesto. i wanna smash with people, especially jamie, kim or anthony. it has been way too long since i played anyone, with the exception of brandon who came to my house last week xD

heck yea man i hella wanna smash with you again, we should sometime soon cuz i start skool on the 15th and who knows how much free time ill have probaly none execpt on weekends when im not at my dads

MacD

heck yea man i hella wanna smash with you again, we should sometime soon cuz i start skool on the 15th and who knows how much free time ill have probaly none execpt on weekends when im not at my dads
ew, our school is the week after, but i need to read my book, like only 300ish pages to go

park5150

Smash Ace

i could finally say that i have mastered yoshi entirely. but i still learn new things!!

EDIT: yoshi thread sucks ***

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
thats cuz yoshi is Lame haha jk yoshi is cool but the reason y the thread sux is because there is like a total of 5 ppl who are actually good with yoshi and know what there doin and how to explain it

Top Bottom