• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

MacD

Banned via Administration
ah danm, that sucks, my good stocken people can't go to the ncb's for a while, if i go, who could i go with, ahhhh, idk, what to do

and chok, that is bad and all, but i wanted to practise against your fox, ek, now what, read turlock if you all think i am being heartless

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
i might be quitting smash for a little while because i lost my controller in the accident and my hands are pretty badly hurt.

copied and pasted news from the Turlock Zaibatsu thread:
Wow man that really sux i really hope all of you guys recover from this fully but it is nice to kno that all of you are ok\

also ill be prayin that you guys are ok

Hey macd dont forget bout me ill be willing to go wit you

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
ah danm, that sucks, my good stocken people can't go to the ncb's for a while, if i go, who could i go with, ahhhh, idk, what to do

and chok, that is bad and all, but i wanted to practise against your fox, ek, now what, read turlock if you all think i am being heartless
The health of our fellow Stockton/Modesto brothers should be above everything else.

Let's hope for a quick recovery from all of them.

MacD- My Fox should be more than enough if you need practice on Thurs.

MacD

ok, lets plan on thrusday, my peach is giong to be great and win and stuff, and how good is your peach, i kind of need to work on those dittos, and space animals, and shiek

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Modesto Smashfest!!!!!!!

Hey everyone there is gunna be a Smashfest this saturday at Park's house for only those of you in TURLOCK OR MODESTO address is on the first page of the thread!!!!!!!!!!!

PLZ BRING A CUBE OR TV IF YOU CAN. IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL THERE

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
so, anyone who wouldn't mine playing me on a day other than a weekend, I work them, I tend to get Mondays and Thursdays off. So if anyone could maybe schedule some kind of meet on those days, it would be nice

Mac, if you don't mind, I would like to play with you and Oni, if you don't mind. I would just need to know where to go

MacD

so, anyone who wouldn't mine playing me on a day other than a weekend, I work them, I tend to get Mondays and Thursdays off. So if anyone could maybe schedule some kind of meet on those days, it would be nice

Mac, if you don't mind, I would like to play with you and Oni, if you don't mind. I would just need to know where to go
umm, ok,, we'll see what happens, i hope it does, if not, you can come to my house i guess, maybe not, i will check on that

i am planning on giong to his house, i don't care if he doesn't but we'll see

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
hey xilopryce man thanks alot for us being able to use your tv this saturday it still sux you cant be there but man Thank You so much

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm leaving for jersey tomorrow. i don't know how long i will be gone exactly, but i believe it will be more than a week.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
hey man be safe andre and hopefully when you come back you will be fully recovered and get back in to smash

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Hey oni this saturday this one guy jamie knows will be there i heard he is really good at Third strike and all those games you play maybe you guys can get a couple matches of that in cuz it would be crazy to watch

MacD

ok...kool yeah...always bring a controller...LOL

I played MacD...

MacD you're ok...but don't roll as much...
rolll roll roll roll

ok, it am used to smaus which sucks cause i roll a lot against him and his big blasts and missles and stuff, so i will work on that

oh, and oni, sorry about not calllng you or anythiing, i basically left my house at 10am, and got home after work at about 11 pm

wow, tha was a busy day now that i think aobut it

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
rolll roll roll roll

ok, it am used to smaus which sucks cause i roll a lot against him and his big blasts and missles and stuff, so i will work on that

oh, and oni, sorry about not calllng you or anythiing, i basically left my house at 10am, and got home after work at about 11 pm

wow, tha was a busy day now that i think aobut it
Roll too much and you'll get caught in the last frames of your animation with a smash.

Instead of rolling projectiles why not destroy them or hop over them completely?

Anywho...I might be available for smash today. I tried calling you once already today.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
man Mewtwo is so gay ill **** Mewtwo with umm...pichu haha jk but im not afraid to try it so anywayz are you gunna be able to go on saturday
It depends. I might have a friend coming back from Idaho who's been gone for a year. If he comes back on saturday I might not.

But if he doesn't end up up coming down; most probably.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Noooooooooooooooo ONI you must show up i want some crazy marth dittos

oh hey and there will be this guy that is good at third stirke there

MacD

Roll too much and you'll get caught in the last frames of your animation with a smash.

Instead of rolling projectiles why not destroy them or hop over them completely?

Anywho...I might be available for smash today. I tried calling you once already today.
Even better is powershielding projectiles ;).
i keep forgetting about the ffew frames that i can get hurt

and about the projetiles, i do powershield, i do jump over and float to him, someties i bair while floating, i normally roll when i am close and a big blast is coming or like a missle and then i get close and hit him with like a turnip or someting

Top Bottom