• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
y dont you look up everyone in your pool Macd on youtube watch there vids if they have any then jst basically study how they play.

MacD

Banned via Administration
psh, choknater, your just a hater, and besides, maybe i have a better chance, i am justt assuming ken is giong on, and probably dark mike

from there, who knows, maybe me, eh probably not but you never knwo

MacD

macD was moved to ken's pool, LolOLloLl.
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha that hella sux being moved to Kens pool
your all just hatters, jelious hatters, you all want to play ken

so i say lolOLloLl to you all and, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha to you all

and when i beat him (yea right, to ken, you'll beat me) it will be on video and you tube and turlock will gain a name in smash, and modesto will be the town that is "near turlock" :laugh:

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
haha the town near turlock haha thats funny!!!!!!!!

You need like 500 turlocks to make modoesto cuz its so small and gay plz i feel Chok will put modesto on the map but it will be a difficult task cuz he has to go throught bombsoldier and meee but i think he can

GIVE MODESTO ITS NAME IN THE SMASH WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
why would i want to be in ken's pool when i am in bombsoldiers. no reason to be jealous of you ^_^ besides i am good vs falco. ken would 4-stock me.

anyways no hatred here, much <3. good luck to macD, and me and waffles, FTA, and everyone else going to 0c3.

park5150

Smash Ace
Ok, meet me at my house at like 5 pm. and my address is at the first page, because i know that you are not going to go to OC3.

rekkuza

Smash Cadet
fosho...and I mite brig som1...rahahaha....i cant wait to see how srry you are......how do you main...fool.

MacD

fine park, this random person shows up (no offence) and you guys get a smash date in like 30 min, i tried to get you to smash, you ignore me

hmmm, i think your afraid of me, yep yep,

we better samsh sometime after OC3

Miztik

Smash Master
Yea man i say we go **** this fool park tomorrow i heard he's hella wack i say we go warm up for some harder competition man park if you think you can beat us you got another thing comin we'll show you **** East Coast Style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

park5150

Smash Ace
nooooooooooo
fine park, this random person shows up (no offence) and you guys get a smash date in like 30 min, i tried to get you to smash, you ignore me

hmmm, i think your afraid of me, yep yep,

we better samsh sometime after OC3
first of all....who the hell are you rekkuza and why are here?!?!?! and I kinda haven't been on smashboards for a while so sorry macd...maybe we can money match... come to my house a little after oc3

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Man who in the hell do these to guys think they are man Park if they show up to your house ill be there to back you up dont even trip

there just a bunch of noobs who think they can **** whoever its so funny

Miztik

Smash Master
Man you 2 arent gunna **** anyone when me and Rekkuza get done wit you, you'll have wished you would have never challenged us.

I have an idea lets make tomorrow interesting MM teams best of 5 40$

MacD

dang, you guys are going all hard core

and no biggie park, i know you were gone and stuff

i just wish i was there to see the ****, although i think 2 people here are hella cocky

rekkuza

Smash Cadet
dang, you guys are going all hard core

and no biggie park, i know you were gone and stuff

i just wish i was there to see the ****, although i think 2 people here are hella cocky
whatever...but I going to **** park and his yoshi?????? hehe

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
shoot, a modesto event, and it was cancelled? sigh, I need to find good people to play against so I can get better ><if there is another tournament, or maybe even just a meet for some friendlies, please tell me

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
shoot, a modesto event, and it was cancelled? sigh, I need to find good people to play against so I can get better ><if there is another tournament, or maybe even just a meet for some friendlies, please tell me
hey man where are you from like where do you live basically

ALSO MAN I CANT BELIEVE PC CHRIS COMES BACK FROM THE LOSERS BRACKET TO TAKE OUT Mew2King TO WIN OC3 THAT IS AMAZING

I ALSO CANT BELIEVE MEW2KING 3 STOCKED KEN IN A MARTH DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i also thought it was shocking to See DarkMike was the Only one from F.T.A to make it to the actuall singles bracket congrats on that

sorry andre, brandon and mac'd for not makin out of pools better luck next time if there is another huge tournement like OC3

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I live in modesto, in airport

I'm not on level with most of the people here, but that's cause I am just now starting to get into more competitive play, and generally it's hard to advance against cpu's

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
wow, so gamers do live near me, that's good to know XD

actually, I'm trying to set up a meet for modesto area people somewhere, possibly at game crazy on mchenry, but I figure I should see if there were any around to even tell. My main reason though is just because I don't know many people who play smash, if I find some, it'll improve my game, I'm sure

also, good luck with trying to make luigi your main o.o; seems hard, but then again, he's too slow for me

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
yea like where exactly do yo live and hey do you have aim but my friend park the guy who made this thread throws biweeklies at his house but he is undecided on the next 1

and Luigi is not that slow if you use him rite

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Should be somewhere towards the end of the year; November - December that I come to Modesto again, Up for smash? Some of you guys will have school and such, but I'm requesting premision from your school to be on school grounds to be with my girlfriend, so during the day you guys will be playing smash when shes in class at some point during the day.

If I manage to find the room at that point, I'll play smash with you guys. :)

C'ya then, I'll give details when I'm coming over because I've been waiting to play American smashers for ages just to see how good they are over there. The only good crews we have here are the Mafia and SDB (from GB that is). And we only have a few players willing to help players get better, mainly from the Mafia, but I'm sure SDB would help. Anyway on topic, I'm looking forward to this, and I'll see you guys when I get there. ^-^

MacD

hey lunch, it was bad for FTA, but i think i could have made it out of pools, but i lost 4 games to sheiks, if i had those for, i would have got out i think

and hey, i did beat dark mike once out of our two, and got two stock off of ken, like vidjo, my new hero, it sucks i had to leave early though, like at 11:30, i wish i could have stayed, that sounds cool

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
hey lunch, it was bad for FTA, but i think i could have made it out of pools, but i lost 4 games to sheiks, if i had those for, i would have got out i think

and hey, i did beat dark mike once out of our two, and got two stock off of ken, like vidjo, my new hero, it sucks i had to leave early though, like at 11:30, i wish i could have stayed, that sounds cool
Not band and i see that it sucked for F.T.A at least one of them did good who else played with F.T.A in the crew battle or was it all 5 members of f.t.a

how did Chok do against bombsoldier and yea it was being updated allnite on the OC3 thread and it was crazy when PC Chris won

MacD

oh well, i will wait for the results results to be posted,

and this is just a complete guess, but last i remeber vidjo beat the beast of a DK, and then was about to play, but i had to leave then so i forgot who he was supposed to play, and i htink that might be when he lost, idk though

as for FTA, meep, TC1, darkmike, someone else, and chok. i can't remember who the someone else was though

and i really wanna play tomorrow afternoon to practise the stuff i learned and am trying to get better with, is anyone in modesto willing to play some, like maybe you park or anyone

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Should be somewhere towards the end of the year; November - December that I come to Modesto again, Up for smash? Some of you guys will have school and such, but I'm requesting premision from your school to be on school grounds to be with my girlfriend, so during the day you guys will be playing smash when shes in class at some point during the day.

If I manage to find the room at that point, I'll play smash with you guys. :)

C'ya then, I'll give details when I'm coming over because I've been waiting to play American smashers for ages just to see how good they are over there. The only good crews we have here are the Mafia and SDB (from GB that is). And we only have a few players willing to help players get better, mainly from the Mafia, but I'm sure SDB would help. Anyway on topic, I'm looking forward to this, and I'll see you guys when I get there. ^-^
Man times like this i wish i attended modesto high to be wit all my homies there also have the ability to play smash during lunch that is so awsome well you never i might attend there next year depends on if i move or not

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i might be quitting smash for a little while because i lost my controller in the accident and my hands are pretty badly hurt.

copied and pasted news from the Turlock Zaibatsu thread:
me, HMW, kfc, dark mike, meep, and tc1 all got in a very bad car accident on the way home from 0c3. i just got back from a bakersfield hospital and eating some denny's with my parents and brother. luckily we all escaped with minor cuts and bruises, except for mike who has a really bad arm cut and vincent (meep) who seems to be suffering from shock or something. pray that we're all okay in the end.

Top Bottom