• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
.....sorry guys. an update:

1. i am going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow. we are leaving tonight. sorry

2. i spent the night at the vanderbeek's last night

3. conner has gotten really good, don't underestimate him. his game and watch is good and his roy is better than mine (well, in dittos.)

4. i added jordan vanderbeek to team pauk. he is good also, he took out my falcon with marth once, a 2-stock. that pretty much fulfills my requirements for team pauk lol. his smash name is "Willy Loman" (which is a character from the play "Death of a Salesman")
zOMG i challenge conner to a roy ditto MM 1$ if i show up

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Such a baby? I hope your not talking to me; because you don't even know me. And I don't care who the f*ck you are or where your from.

Lunin...I'm going to take things into consideration that this is the internet and people say alot of things they wouldn't normally say in real life.

So I'm going to try to ignore that first statement and not take it offensively; for the sake of keeping peace and not taking things to another level past internet sh*t talking.

and Chok; next time we play, let's do a MM.
Alright let's go into your perspective...

I don't know who you are, and I don't care who the !@#$% you are or where your from, but you successfully made yourself a big *jerk* with your blunt, tight-*** attitude. Your Inability to adapt and your cry-baby attitude don't make you anything I'd ever look up to. Sure, you don't care, but dude, cmon, try to adapt at least a little bit.

Your perspective is awfully pessimistic and man do you get angry easily -- maybe try to fix it?

You started the !@#$% talking, as, everyone knows I don't start any...ever. I mess around with some guy and find out he really IS a baby.

You Don't know who I am -- try not to judge with a pessimistic outlook, it usually leads to !@#$ like this.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Alright let's go into your perspective...

I don't know who you are, and I don't care who the !@#$% you are or where your from, but you successfully made yourself a big *jerk* with your blunt, tight-*** attitude. Your Inability to adapt and your cry-baby attitude don't make you anything I'd ever look up to. Sure, you don't care, but dude, cmon, try to adapt at least a little bit.

Your perspective is awfully pessimistic and man do you get angry easily -- maybe try to fix it?

You started the !@#$% talking, as, everyone knows I don't start any...ever. I mess around with some guy and find out he really IS a baby.

You Don't know who I am -- try not to judge with a pessimistic outlook, it usually leads to !@#$ like this.
There are wiser words to choose online to "mess around with some guy" to find out how he will respond.

Sarcasm or any hint to anything close to joking was completely unapparent in your post. So please spare me any of this BS Lunin.

I didn't ask for you to look up to me either; or even get to know me.

Someone like you who would so openly call someone a baby merely to "test" something out; isn't someone i'de like to get to know at all.

Anyone who knows me; knows that I am the most random and patience person in the world. But don't overstep your boundaries with people you don't know. Atleast say Hi to someone before refering to them as a "cry baby".

Because frankly where I'm from, you get your *** kicked for saying things like that.

We're square, don't play with people online; it might backfire on you.

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
Let me split your words up in fragments.

There are wiser words to choose online to "mess around with some guy" to find out how he will respond.
I do this to everybody (a lot of the time, people I don't even know), you're the only one I've met that happens to be a tight-!@#$.

Sarcasm or any hint to anything close to joking was completely unapparent in your post. So please spare me any of this BS Lunin.
Look at what I said to Choknater after calling you a baby.

I said I wouldn't look up to your behavior to give you a reference of how you portrayed yourself.

Someone like you who would so openly call someone a baby merely to "test" something out; isn't someone i'de like to get to know at all.
I didn't ask you to get to know me.

Anyone who knows me; knows that I am the most random and patience person in the world. But don't overstep your boundaries with people you don't know. Atleast say Hi to someone before refering to them as a "cry baby".
Try to adapt, perhaps?

Because frankly where I'm from, you get your *** kicked for saying things like that.
What type of place do you live in? I used to live in Richmond, and even there, messing with people the way I do renders much better responses.

You're a tight-***.

EDIT:

Keypoints:

1) I was messing with you by calling you a baby
2) Your interpretation was awfully pessimistic, resulting in you responding ridiculously hostile
3) I responded to your hostility

What your posts tell me:

1) You like starting !@#$, whether it be unconscious, subconscious, or willingly.
2) You don't like adapting
3) You, my fellow smash boarder, are a tight-***

whiteboyninja

Smash Ace

good grief dude. this is exactly what he was talking about. theres no need to blow things out of proportion. you said something amusing, and he said "dont be such a baby" i see absolutly no reason to continue that at all. i dont really understand why this lasted more than a post. just stop.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
hey hey guys....lunin and oni...before i start passing out infractions i gotta let u each know some things

Lunin: You are an amateur troll. You called him a baby? Wow I guess you were just phoning it in huh?

Oni: You are absolutely not the most patient person in the world because I am.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
hey hey guys....lunin and oni...before i start passing out infractions i gotta let u each know some things

Lunin: You are an amateur troll. You called him a baby? Wow I guess you were just phoning it in huh?

Oni: You are absolutely not the most patient person in the world because I am.
Alright, I am the 2nd most patient person in the world.

park5150

Smash Ace
Ok tournie today!!!!!! its going to start at 1:00 and singles at going to start at 3:00 ~4:00
and we have to end it a little early becuase it is my sisters birthday.

Peace~Park

park5150

Smash Ace
1 Brandon
2 dave
3 justin
4 jamie
5 kim
5 michael (Forfeited)
7 metal head (Forfeited)
7 janmicheal

Hey I had fun..sorry that i used fox instead of yoshi:( next time I will use yoshi for sure

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
That was an awesome tourny (this is justin btw, gametag juzz). Small, but got to know some really good local players in modesto. Park, i'd have to say, that yoshi was a blast to play against.

Perhaps one of these days I'll get UCM to host a tourny. If we get good turnout, perhaps I'll start hosting them biweekly. I know you guys would be down if you had a ride so hurry up and get your license so us old guys don't have to drive you around lol.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Fun but small tournament. Brandon i'll have to give you a better set next time, I dunno why I picked Mewtwo vs Fox; I guess I was feeling it.

Park - Hope you enjoyed the 3S matches sorry Tekken didn't work

Marth guy who I played the crazy set with - Good ****, insane set.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1 Brandon
2 dave
3 justin
4 jamie
5 kim
5 michael (Forfeited)
7 metal head (Forfeited)
7 janmicheal

Hey I had fun..sorry that i used fox instead of yoshi:( next time I will use yoshi for sure
-1. andre
0. choknater

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao why did you guys use first names. hella gangsta

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
yea i didnt quite get the whole 1st name thing but man hopefully the 14th there is a huge turn out

Im gunna say this in advanced "TEAM PAUK WILL **** ON THE 14TH"

park5150

Smash Ace
Yayuhzyayauhzyayauhzyayuhzyayuhzyayuhzyayuhzyayuhz

YAYUHZ....I messed up on the tio....ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah, if money is used on the 14th I shall use yoshi!!!! but no $$$=no parks yoshi :( I will use younger link :)

MacD

Banned via Administration
I want to say/ask 3 things

1. I am pretty sure i am going to come to the next tournament Park

2. My friend and I live in Turlock and are looking for some players, and I guess that some of you are from Turlock

3. I was wondering if anyone was going to OC3

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oni chinigami and metalhead and BZRK are from turlock. they are pretty cool, oni comes to our tournys pretty often too, he's the best one there in turlock.

MacD

so oni, since you are the best in turlock, i think me and my friend would like to get some practice and find out how good we are, it would be fun to play against you or anyone else in turlock
he can't go the next one of Park's tourny, so he would like to play some others from town

are there any days that anyone in our little town is free to play

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
I didn't see a "Modesto Region Thread" in this board, So, sorry if there is one and I'm posting in the completely wrong area just to ask this but;

During the summer, I'll be in Modesto to visit my girlfriend, is there any smashers that would be interested in having a couple of games or setting up a mini tourney of some form? ;o

I'm from Scotland, United Kingdom, I play as Doc, Link, Falco and Falcon. I main Doc, but second Falcon/Falco, Link is just a mess around character that I used to main, but I despise using him now due to his projectile game being so repetitively boring.

Yet again, sorry if there is a Modesto thread, but I didn't see it.
I'll... bookmark this page to see if anyone replies. :)

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
so oni, since you are the best in turlock, i think me and my friend would like to get some practice and find out how good we are, it would be fun to play against you or anyone else in turlock
he can't go the next one of Park's tourny, so he would like to play some others from town

are there any days that anyone in our little town is free to play
I work alot; but im sure we can find sometime to play.

Who knows you might have seen me sometime already. Saturday I might be available for some play time.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see a "Modesto Region Thread" in this board, So, sorry if there is one and I'm posting in the completely wrong area just to ask this but;

During the summer, I'll be in Modesto to visit my girlfriend, is there any smashers that would be interested in having a couple of games or setting up a mini tourney of some form? ;o

I'm from Scotland, United Kingdom, I play as Doc, Link, Falco and Falcon. I main Doc, but second Falcon/Falco, Link is just a mess around character that I used to main, but I despise using him now due to his projectile game being so repetitively boring.

hey yea this is the modesto thread and there are smasher here that are hella good like Choknater and Park and several others if you want to play you should go to the next tourney park has

and hey Macd i live in ceres so if you ever in ceres and want to play just let me kno

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater

scotland, UK? how fun. it'll be nice to meet a european smasher.

park's tournament will be held on the 14th, so if you're in town by then, that is the #1 chance to find smashers around the area. generally our tournaments consist of no more than 8 people, but we do our best to find players from around norcal and get them to come (although they never do.) if you come play, you won't be disappointed as we have some top notch level players here (such as me LOL!)

MacD

hey yea this is the modesto thread and there are smasher here that are hella good like Choknater and Park and several others if you want to play you should go to the next tourney park has

and hey Macd i live in ceres so if you ever in ceres and want to play just let me kno
well, i am sure we could go to ceres and make a day or afternoon of it. sometimes it is hard to cordinate our schduales between work, but we will make sure we can come because we are trying to play other people because we are gettinng to used to each others styles.

we also play teams if you would like to, or anyone else for that matter

and we're being crazy and going to OC3 because we want to have a nice expience. is anyone else going because it would be cool to meet up and maybe drive down together, that would be helpful and the best for us, so if anyone in the area, (stockten, sac, merced, etc.) is giong, maybe would could work out going together, and maybe be in a crew because it is already part of the enterence fee

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
haha! thanks guy! Sadly, I will not be in this month, More towards the end of the year, but it's easier for things to be cleared up now yes? :).

I'll post back here later when I've got a date for coming to Mofodesto as my girlfriend calls it.

C'ya later guys and I'll be over by the end of the year hopefully, I'm having problems finding cheap flights atm, If anyone finds any cheaper flights than 500 Great Britain Pounds, tell me. :)

Thank-you! :D

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
well, i am sure we could go to ceres and make a day or afternoon of it. sometimes it is hard to cordinate our schduales between work, but we will make sure we can come because we are trying to play other people because we are gettinng to used to each others styles.

and we're being crazy and going to OC3 because we want to have a nice expience. is anyone else going because it would be cool to meet up and maybe drive down together, that would be helpful and the best for us, so if anyone in the area, (stockten, sac, merced, etc.) is giong, maybe would could work out going together, and maybe be in a crew because it is already part of the enterence fee
If you guys want to play tomorrow I have the day off.

I know most of the decent smashers in Turlock.

Opie,Qs,Metalhead,BZRK,**** and myself.

my number is 209-765-6751

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman

Hey just let me know when ever you want to play and ill just have to see if everything is cool and if im not busy then ill be able to play.

if you need to talk to me my aim is Lhbx209

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman

Mac D I got your call. I was terribly busy today, sorry.

Though I am off on monday and tuesday of this week. So any one of those days is fine. You mentioned playing before 2:00? thats fine.

MacD

no big deal oni shinigami, and 2 was just for today, monday i don't ahve to work untill 5, and on tuesday i am off all day, my friend works at the city and i think monday and tuesday he works 9-5 (give or take) but he would be glad if on tuesday you could play in the evening

and lunchbox, it would be cool to play tomorrow (sunday), i don't work, i also have an aim, mctothecain, i will try to be on, but if not, just pm, i should be at home for most of the day, i can play at anytime, but my friend gets of work at 4 and he would like to play at 6, but if that doesn't work out you and me could play or something

a-mar

Smash Cadet
BTW

i'm this friend, that macD keeps talking about!

sorry my work schedule sucks, but i'm looking foward to playing all of you somtime!

we would love to get some doubles pratice if you guys have a good team, we need practice :ohwell:

thanks, a-mar

jmic

Smash Ace
SMASHFEST!! YEAYUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Park, I thiiiiink I'm ready for that Yoshi, haha. We shall see. I'm gonna drop by Modesto one of these days just for some friendlies or something before the tournament. I need more people to play with!

Top Bottom