• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
man i really want to go to the NCB next saturday i hella hope i can go pray for me guys cuz i hecka wanna go.

Oni you didnt go to any crunk party you went to a party and got drunk off of apple sider
hahahahaha jk

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
man i really want to go to the NCB next saturday i hella hope i can go pray for me guys cuz i hecka wanna go.

Oni you didnt go to any crunk party you went to a party and got drunk off of apple sider
hahahahaha jk
If you don't go...I'll take your car seat =o

Unfortunately I drank Rum/Vodka/ and Beer. I wish I had apple cider. =/

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Sorry but im goin so sux to be you and y dont you try to find another way there like ride a bike or somethin haha jk

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Sorry but im goin so sux to be you and y dont you try to find another way there like ride a bike or somethin haha jk

I could probably say alot in response to that Anthony; but i'll simply say....

It's not too bad being me and if I really wanna go i'll just use some of my money from my paycheck this week and find a way. But dunno if I wanna go through all the trouble. I'm way more down for convenience.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Man is everyone gettin ready for this Saturday for the NCB its gunna be hella sick

hey andre i thought you were gunna post are lil tourney we had yesterday on here but i hope you dont cuz i didnt do that good haha but saturday is gunna be sick

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol oh

LT
1. HomeMadeWaffles
2. Park
3. choknater
4. Preet
5. Kaushik
5. Kero
7. Lunchbox
7. Death

Singles
1. choknater
2. HomeMadeWaffles
3. Park
4. Kero
5. Preet
5. Kaushik
7. Lunchbox

when it gets uploaded to tia, preet will show up as 4th instead of kim. that's the only way i could do it on the program since we mixed up the bracket on paper for convenience to the players.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Woop woop wooooop.

Imma try to get the 23rd off and drag some of sac's sorry ***** over there. Keep your fingers crossed people.

park5150

Smash Ace
Man, you should how to drive....me too!!!!!!! Man, yoshi peple can't drive :( J/K we can only egg rain.... Tomorrow, NCB!!!!!!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
*thread revival*

ok guys im not gonna be able to play smash for the next week till the 23rd, imma lay off it for a little while cuz my family thinks i play too much lol. but on the 23rd prepare to see ic's in full throttle. ncb was great, hopefully this next tourny has a good turnout unlike every other time. lets invite frezno and sac again lol. bay area? lol, maybe, since they know us now. we'll see

to everyone in modesto: keep up the training, sorry i wont be there to help this week

jmic

Smash Ace
What up chok! I didn't get the chance to speak to you at NCB yesterday, but we played a couple friendlies. I was the big filipino guy with long hair and glasses playing white falcon. I might be able to come by this coming saturday since I live in Merced sometimes. We shall see how things go. Let's falcon ditto again, that was tooooo fun, sir.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
FTA. OC3's right around the corner. And we need to shack up again, foolios. KFC, I know you're goin this year...Right? Lawlz. So what's the plan, my friends? Oh, and if Tyde goes, I want a ride.

tc1

Smash Lord
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. jr u suck 4 not going.. WOW mike ***** @ that biweekly anyways

Yes Oc3 is right around the corner.. Me and the rest of the crew -mxcn and - mrp.. will be attending we need to get out **** straight now.. im already planning

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i go only if there is money involved, im coming to win

if only modesto people come, there still better be money. if there is no money involved i am playing strictly bottom tiers.

Zoap

Smash Master
id go but 30% outta the pot plus there are always 8 ppl doesnt sound to promising : /. I still consider

park5150

Smash Ace
If I get more than 16 people...I will put the winnings as 60-30-10....but if there is less....then I will put it as 70-30....and there will be a prize winnings....

EDIT: my sister's birhtday is on that day...SO YAYUHZ!!!!!!!!!

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Hey andre have you fix the video from the biweeklie and if y ou did does the sound work iff not i say we beat up jamie haha

Jk jamie but seriously it better work or else haha jk again

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
I have Saturday off. And my mommas birthday is on Thursday; so im cool.

So Oni Shini-jamy will be making an appearance.

5$ it is Chok! 3/5 =o

I'm gonna try to bring Third Strike and Tekken also for ****z and giggles.

Jamie has a PS2 right?

=o

I also just bought a DS with four games

Pokemon Diamond,New Super Mario Bros,Castlevania portrait of Ruin, and Phoenix Wright.

Next paycheck I need to buy a router from my job =/

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
.....sorry guys. an update:

1. i am going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow. we are leaving tonight. sorry

2. i spent the night at the vanderbeek's last night

3. conner has gotten really good, don't underestimate him. his game and watch is good and his roy is better than mine (well, in dittos.)

4. i added jordan vanderbeek to team pauk. he is good also, he took out my falcon with marth once, a 2-stock. that pretty much fulfills my requirements for team pauk lol. his smash name is "Willy Loman" (which is a character from the play "Death of a Salesman")

park5150

Smash Ace
.....sorry guys. an update:

1. i am going to my cousin's wedding tomorrow. we are leaving tonight. sorry

2. i spent the night at the vanderbeek's last night

3. conner has gotten really good, don't underestimate him. his game and watch is good and his roy is better than mine (well, in dittos.)

4. i added jordan vanderbeek to team pauk. he is good also, he took out my falcon with marth once, a 2-stock. that pretty much fulfills my requirements for team pauk lol. his smash name is "Willy Loman" (which is a character from the play "Death of a Salesman")
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Top Bottom