• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
you better have the day off in not you bst not go in haha jk but hopefully you do

Park-who knows what is love just member baby dont hurt nomore haha

park5150

Smash Ace
Park your still addicted to that! >.< lol
What is love, baby don't hurt me no more

http://youtube.com/watch?v=inPmrWRXzfw

What is love?:embarrass
Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more

Baby don't hurt me
Don't hurt me
no more
What is love
Yeah :embarrass

Oh I don't know
why you're not fair
I give you my love
but you don't care
So what is right
and what is wrong
gimme a sign

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Oni wouldnt take much to make your brain explode hahaha jk jk jk jk jk

But man that is one really good song you gots to be stupid to not like that song

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Oni want 2 money match me hmm... Im game if you are up for a challenge and when i am confident that i can maybe beat someone and there is money is invovled there is a whole new me.

and if i lost wouldnt be much of big deal it just prove for now that your the better play (LOL) and it will help me out in trainin know the fact that ill want to beat you that much more

so in my case its a win win situation

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
chok is the master of the IC's they are to hard to good and just **** cant put them in words but where in ceres do you live cuz i live in ceres and i could always use someone to play when im not wit the homies in Modesto

lunchbox... uh... i'm by k-mart... on the other side of the hatch overpass... get it?
...and i think i've playd u before... i went to parks when there were like 37 people or sumthin... were u one of the guys playing roy?

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
yea i was the one playin roy i still use roy but not as much as i used to i Main marth now but roy is a good secondary haha but to you live towards crows landing or towards walmart cuz i live to walmart and if you ever want to smash just let me kno

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
man oni today you proved your a far better marth player but im still gunna money match you i would have today but i didnt have any money with me

but yea we should do that more often it was pretty fun

park5150

Smash Ace
I ***** yoshi in my dream!!!! FTW !!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT...I have to go to a graduation party this saturday, so I move to the tourney the follownig week.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
O.o WOA PARK!!! that's intense!!!

Oh Park i saw Egg Rain in action yesterday when ender came over ^.^

its uh...like...crazy!!!
I miss you park...even though I've never met you yet! lol

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
-.-' missing Park sucks...

alright...anyways...who wants to face Park and me together in a smash bros money match team O.o? lol the $ will be 2 dollars hehe

SuperSkeetBro

Smash Journeyman
i might try to make this. either this or the biweeklies. this one is closer so as long as there is a decent turnout ill try to make it. Anybody passing through tracy that i could hitch a ride with? i got my own ride if not, i just dont like driving and would rather carpool as $$$ is minimal for me.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
You are such a baby.

Yeah chok, wtf, we don't want you at the NCB.

Dude, chok, I think I know someone who looks exactly like you.
Such a baby? I hope your not talking to me; because you don't even know me. And I don't care who the f*ck you are or where your from.

Lunin...I'm going to take things into consideration that this is the internet and people say alot of things they wouldn't normally say in real life.

So I'm going to try to ignore that first statement and not take it offensively; for the sake of keeping peace and not taking things to another level past internet sh*t talking.

and Chok; next time we play, let's do a MM.

park5150

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, I can't wait till saturday!!

Top Bottom