• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i have to make it to this one.

if i dont win the money in this tournament then my best friend is going to juvinile hall for not paying the fines on his ticket.

GG people

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
just watch out for brandon man >_< scary to play him sometimes

oh, there's also a very small chance i might go, so if i beat u again i will let u have the money if u realllly need it. iono though, i might lose. or not come.

:'C

park5150

Smash Ace
Hahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!! We Need Tvs And Gamecubes!!!!!!!!!!! We Need Them!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
so theres 1 today riiight?what if i get lost coming from fresno?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
glad i came. PARK has the tio. kfc beat me this time, good job :)

shoutoutz?

KFC - you won... because you played for love!!!! LMAO you played for ur friend. love = too good. you hella camp me now lol. mute city argh. poke floats argh. *** anti-ice climber stages :'C until next time buddy!

brandon - down match LOL ROFLLLL!!!!!! ALJFALKSj;AL

frezno guys:
lit - your sheik is good, i suck at chain grabbing so in my case ice climbers don't counter sheik
d4dy - your falco is good, i wanted to play you not using ice climbers because ic's is too cheap, but you had to leave :'C
kitty - your falcon is good, keep it up man we must see you next time, bring all of fresno

oni - didnt get to play you much :'C

park - thanks again for hosting man, you are the best host in the world. except your garage is hella hot LOL. keep up the yoshi ownage, and etc. your falco is getting better, just learn how to play good on stages other than FD

edy - WTF MAN YOU NEED TO USE FUKING KIRBY MORE OMG. seriously you are the only one besides kfc that was able to **** me at that tourny. USE KIRBY. OMG.

anthony - :) u got better, keep getting better. marth = too good, i hope u learned more stuff this weekend.

kim - thanks for the ride, and stop being gay with me!!! ur peach is seriously getting hella better, see you at school.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i took a much needed rest after the tourney.

now me johnny/jack and other homies are gonna go bonfire and celebrate that our homie isnt going to juvi !! LOL YAYUHZ. ima take a break from smash now lol

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Seriously...

KFC fighting for love = could topple Ken himself!!!

Great fun everyone. Always a fun time in Modesto.

Meh...now I have to worry about Fresno crew now also? Wtf!?!

Come back Fresno, i'll money match everyone next time. *Shakes fist violently* Hopefully I don't go poor. =/

Chok - GG LOL

Lit20

Smash Rookie
this is kitty/mexi/bonk on lits thing,your good but next time we'll bring dizzy.hes really good.And we had a good time,we'll bring more people next time ya.D4DY says your all good and that match between park and I was hella crazy.lit says money matches next time ya?

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yo guys man that was a good Tourney it was hella fun!!!! thanx for hostin jamie

K.F.C- man you are way to good i never seen anyone beat andre the way you did. Good Job

Andre- man that down match wit you and brandon was crazy and yea i learned some by playin oni in marth diddos and i almost go the Ken Combo down

Brandon- man your too good but better luck next tourney!!!! P.S. Your not gunna make it :)

Jamie- thanx for helpin me out this weekend wit my marth and i still got to beat your Yoshi

Oni- man some good matches to bad we didnt get to team. and i got to play some more Marth diddos with you

Kim- didnt get to play need to get im some matches next time

Edy- you should listen to andre your Kirby is hella good hell even your jigglypuff is crazy you should use them more

Freson- your guys were good...
Lit didnt get to play you should next time
D4dy- man your falco is hella good
Kitty- didnt get to play you that much

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yo brandon your mom is gunna actually let you throw a tourney this weekend that is crazy well hopfully i can go but i doubt it

Zoap

Smash Master
btw chok, if you plan on playing ice climbers for a set, always ban Pokefloats. Nana will just run off and die for no reason. No trixs on this one.

Drex

Smash Apprentice
modesto needs to come to fresno June 9th... alot of the fresno players cant travel as much as some of the others...

DSF should be attending on the 9th, as well as some other DBR folks...

I have connections so... expect to see good people at the tournament, you can find our thread just as easy as we found yours ;)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
CAN PPL PLEASE SHOW SATURDAY SO I WON'T HAVE TO KILL THEMM PLZ

IM NOT SUPPOSE BE ON THIS COMPUTER

FTA-to good

Jamie-thanks for help

Sarobi-Thanks for being my dog(literally)

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
andre i knew it jk but is it tru hun? jk lollolol and man i still cant get over the fact how link is a low tier and luigi isnt

Hey KFC when did you find that out

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
andre i knew it jk but is it tru hun? jk lollolol and man i still cant get over the fact how link is a low tier and luigi isnt

Hey KFC when did you find that out
no, luigi is still low tier.

i only said that because luigi is too good for low tier. in my opinion.

Top Bottom