• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Waffles what you say is the opposite of what I saw you do before. When you played TMM you beat him with Doc...then lost with Falco and Fox. Chris and I are pretty sure that if you stayed Doc you would've won. :confused:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'll ditto war 26 characters against anyone for $$$, any amount above $20

$1 for fox ditto

(some people are going to respond "dittos are only good at proving who's better at dittos." then again, who frequently practices mewtwo or donkey kong dittos? or roy or mario? it's not just match knowledge, it's mostly mindgammez as well.)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LloloOLL oni remember last time... i killed u w/ up b cancel edgeguard

anyways, i just had the best weekend ever

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
LloloOLL oni remember last time... i killed u w/ up b cancel edgeguard

anyways, i just had the best weekend ever
That was fookin weird. Always fun running the character gauntlet vs you chok.

I will say playing multiple characters will increase your understanding of character weight and sensitivity...even superior speed w/ shffling and L-canceling. Atleast for me.

I've been playing alot of Mewtwo/Donkey Kong/Mario for some reason.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Hey I am back!

yeah I agree Oni, like lately i have been playing with Luigi, mario, Doctor Mario, Peach, Roy, Falco, Fox, mewtwo, Pikachu, and Samus, and now I know how to fight them since I know their abilities as well, so it comes in handy to play with every character ^.^

I don't mean I know how to fight them because of how they play because well i haven't played anyone lately....but I know their floating distance etc

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
It's "Lady" don't hurt me, not "baby." At least that's what ender said. ARE YOU CALLING HIM A LIAR?

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Ender how could you.

But also. I've seen a lot of mistakes on lyrics sites before. So I'm not 100% yet.

tc1

Smash Lord
Yaaahh.. wooo... Gfg My modesto brethren its gonna be FTA..KU..and PAuk all in 1 house , you know what.. this weekend gonna be godddddddddlllyyyyyy---eeee ^ ^.. after we should all go see sm3.DAYUM

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
http://lyricwiki.org/Haddaway:What_Is_Love
I have links too.

However, I take this time to reserve any johns of future use so that if, in the chance I am proven wrong, I am in fact NOT wrong. As long as this is pre-empted by the wrong proven no wrong will actually be applied.

park5150

Smash Ace
I like baby don't hurt me. Anyways, this weekend is the tourney just to remind all you guys...hehehe

Andre, you better come!!!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
advertise it in other threadz lol. what other tournaments are also going on this weekend?

fryd

Smash Cadet
Me and Opie are gonna try to go. Spiderman 3 is freegin sweet. Anyone know what that movie with Jessica Albas **** in it is called?

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
y dont you just look for her **** on the internet if you wanna see them that bad im pretty sure you'll be able to find them

The_Fox

Smash Rookie
i'll try to be there this weekend. i need to get back in the smash groove.:chuckle:

Top Bottom