• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
may 12? once again, good luck to modesto! i'll help you guys train for that day. i will probably miss it because of busy schoolwork, IB testing, and all that. but i'll train you guys everyday to make sure you win that tournament next time. hopefully beat FTA next time, i heard park and brandon got close.

i'll also try to help as much as i can since i can't attend... i'll help increase attendance and publicity through aim/smashboards like i did before heheh. hopefully you can get the big 25+ attendance like you did in march. i'll invite the uc merceds, sac, and stockton again. hopefully some out-of-valley players, too... let's just hope that, since we have this date set in stone early enough, that not too many other tournaments are going on at the same time, like what happens very often.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
so Park next tourney is gunna be may 12th so there is gunna be no biweeklie tourney for the 4/28 or what i a lil confused :confused:

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
and prom is sexy so Yoshi has to go! SOwie to mess everyones plans up! But Yoshi's go to proms, unlike all other characters!

hahahaha! Park, my Yoshi got better today I hope your getting better too! you kno I sucked so much yesterday and today I was smashing with like new batteries! lol talk about a 2 month fast recovery!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Meep-dang u ur too good intense tourney match i didnt even beat ur marth not once

DarkMike-u made me almost piss my pants if u need more books feel free to enter the ghetto library

Anthony-first we get robbed then we get f-ed over hella of combination

to Anthony and dm- "yaw wanna hear some kochie smackin" they'll understand it

Jamie-thanks for running the tourney ur moms food was BOMB nice computer

Mike-Skeet Skee now we gotta own everyone in bristow's tommorow

Edy-dude ppl don't know how good edy is cuz he sandbags all the time he tried and got 1 stocked by kfc

Oni-Death is edy u still scare me since u were the 1st person i ever played in a tourney i've alwayz been itimidated by u

Kfc-ur hard and fun to play at the same time i like ur style its to unique

Kim-thanks for coming u scare me 2 sometime im glad u came

btw me and chok are even he handles pressure better cuz when in tite situations i panic when im relaxed i play better but overall i take it back we aren't even he's better if he woulda came he prolly woulda won no offense to fta

and i finally learned how to solve the rubix cube

and does anyone have MVC2 or Nas old Illmatic album i wanna borrow it

halo is funn i've been playing halo 2 more than smash lately Lv 22 ooohh

park5150

Smash Ace
and prom is sexy so Yoshi has to go! SOwie to mess everyones plans up! But Yoshi's go to proms, unlike all other characters!

hahahaha! Park, my Yoshi got better today I hope your getting better too! you kno I sucked so much yesterday and today I was smashing with like new batteries! lol talk about a 2 month fast recovery!
yes so true, but I failed my goal of getting third, but next time I'll just have to try harder!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh snap, yea brandon and i are totally even when we play together, i just handle pressure better. he's getting better at it though and he scares me a lot... he beat me in a low tier tournament recently.

also KAUSHIK IS TEACHING ME THE RUBIKS CUBE LOLOLOL man its so easy. i didn't realize how easy it was.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
i forgot bout prom i feel dum well i guess ill seen you guys in like 2 or 3 weeks i think or maybe even 4 idk but what well have fun at prom to who ever goes

park5150

Smash Ace
oh snap, yea brandon and i are totally even when we play together, i just handle pressure better. he's getting better at it though and he scares me a lot... he beat me in a low tier tournament recently.

also KAUSHIK IS TEACHING ME THE RUBIKS CUBE LOLOLOL man its so easy. i didn't realize how easy it was.
it's too easy and brandon is getting good at it

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
im happy bout the fact im not gunna miss a tourney cuz i was expectin to miss the next biweeklie cuz its the same day as the NFL Draft and i wasnt gunna go but no i kno the tourney is in like a month im cool

brandon does struggle alot under pressure and unfortunatly thats one thing you cant practice

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I Hear Nfl!!! Eww Nfl!!! Screw Football!!! Ewww!!!
man screw you. how dare you talk bout football that way man i kno smash is fun and all that but sports is the best. Man if you dont like sports you have like no life. the NFL draft is gunna be awsome man you dont even kno

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Lol @ this.

You know, football probably requires more strategy and mindgames than any other sport that's ever existed, BEFORE the ball is even snapped. It's a very deep, rich game, not just in execution but in theory. I honestly don't know why anyone would cringe at the thought of football.

But I think it's also possible to have a life without sports, although I wouldn't want to live it : p

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I Hear Nfl!!! Eww Nfl!!! Screw Football!!! Ewww!!!
I would make a crushing post about how ridiculously deep and strategic football is and how much amazing stupidity your post was but I was wordjacked by Hyuga. There is so much about football you don't even understand.

But I'm not here to say you're opinion is wrong. I'm just glad I can enjoy a wonderful sport like football.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
now hear this...its your turn to hate! ^.^

Tenis anyone!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anyways, I prefer music over sports and smash...oopsie daisy...lol

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
now hear this...its your turn to hate! ^.^

Tenis anyone!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!!!

Anyways, I prefer music over sports and smash...oopsie daisy...lol
I love tennis, I played 3 years in HS. And it's ok, anytime someone disagrees with you, just respond with trying to be goofy/cute, because how can that ever be annoying?

I do wish I could play an instrument though. I play the guitar (badly).

Zoap

Smash Master
violin is pretty cool, im more partial to piano my self, but then again id give it all up to watch some sunday football. Sheridan playing a guitar would be nutz!!!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
zoap loves green bay as long as zoap loves green bay Farve will never retire

Farve has been pro since 91

in the 60's the Green Bay Packers were the "PEACH" of Football lol:p

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
i can picture sheridan rockin out.

and i have a brett favre autographed picture, and my uncle did a radio ad for his steak house in green bay (he met brett favre and got the picture for me)
that tite SUPERADDDDDDDDDDD :chuckle:

anthony and jamie if u guys aren't busy i wanna watch some of the draft with u guys cuz the 1st round is like 2 hours i jus wanna watch the top 10

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
that tite SUPERADDDDDDDDDDD :chuckle:

anthony and jamie if u guys aren't busy i wanna watch some of the draft with u guys cuz the 1st round is like 2 hours i jus wanna watch the top 10
i would go watch the draft with you but i already told my dad i would be over so ima be over there for the draft that weekend sorry. hey what did your mom say bout us stayin at your house on Cinco De Mayo

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I used to be a really good guitarist...I could play TONS of metal...anything by Metallica..Megadeth (except for some of the Friedman stuff)...Pantera...Ozzy (Randy Rhoads is the greatest guitarist behind Becker)...

But nobody can touch Jason Becker....wow....just too good. If you guys want to hear an INCREDIBLY BAD *** neoclassical guitarist check out the album and song 'Perpetual Burn'. The best. Period.

tc1

Smash Lord
..so meep has taken the tourny once more mwahahahahahahahajha.. nah j/p GG guys

brandon we still have the MM so yah dont 4get

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
..so meep has taken the tourny once more mwahahahahahahahajha.. nah j/p GG guys

brandon we still have the MM so yah dont 4get
im no longer in a$$hole mode i'll get owned im lookin foward to it tough

is anyone willing to come to Modesto this weekend for smash

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
I'm an Oakland Raiders Fan.

Please God let us build an offensive line this year.
Hey i guess this explains everything on y you want to become pro in 3 different games cuz during Football Season cuz the RAIDERS SUCK!!!!!!!! haha but dont get mad at me im just stating the obivious

Top Bottom