• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
god****, guys. not in this thread. bring it to the sac thread >_>. neither of you have been to our tournaments, so please talk about coming to the tournament instead of **** talking each other!

tc1

Smash Lord
Plz state who you met.. that said i was an *******/????? PLZ STATE THEM NOW IF YOU CAN THEN STFU..

and i met you in person noob.

in the begining of NCt the black guy with those 2 white guys was me lolz..

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
hey Chok and Park, set something up for the summer, so we can smash together, My Yoshi and my Ice Climbers are ...still waiting for you! >.<

NK should walk around with a red cape and a triple barrel hand gun that shoots sausages

oh and you two smashing flames get out of this thread this thread has been a great thread and you two are supose to be in the Sac one, so go there please

RESPECT YOSHI TOWN!

SuperRad

Smash Master
Plz state who you met.. that said i was an *******/????? PLZ STATE THEM NOW IF YOU CAN THEN STFU..

and i met you in person noob.

in the begining of NCt the black guy with those 2 white guys was me lolz..
haha, i didnt really count that as meeting you. because i knew it was you but i didnt really like talk to you at all.

and i'm not going to state who said you were an *** for their sakes. i am not going to bring them into this.

edit: also i'm not going to post in this topic about this again. for modesto's sake.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thank you lol guys give it a rest.

anyways: TO ANYONE WHO SEES THIS THREAD, PLEASE COME TO THE TOURNAMENT TOMORROW.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Wow were'd that come from,Trust me dude lies comes from my homie Joey, ahaha, trust me, ill MM. and if you think u'll win just because you'll ban Fd lol you got another thing comin

lets make it 5 mr.cocky and i never talk crap about you. were friends dont even know were u got this argument from well,, l8r all
my bad:urg:

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Mexican is tooo good with DK

that has nothin to do the (ytb's<)<new word

plz come to our tourney

i have nothin else to say so ima stfu

DOUBLE POST OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
<3 drama. It's like high school all over again.

Sorry but I can't go. The person who I was gonna switch shifts with decided he would rather quit instead. Superdarn.

And SuperRad is cool, he had a Streetlight Manifesto shirt at NCT2. Besides, you're all cool. Anyone who logically decides to spend enough of their life to play a videogame competitively is A-OK in my book.

tc1

Smash Lord
kk.. well then i guess i'll squash it i'd just like 2 know who said it has to be some of the ppl from sac, but w/e IDGAF..

PLZ READ MY BANNER

o and brandon wat did you think i meant lolz

fryd

Smash Cadet
I wish I could go to the tourney but I'm in seattle reppin the 209. Good luck to all. When I get back I wanna take homemadewaffles out.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yo i cant wait til tomorrow tourney even tho i may gett wooped on cuz im not that good but i dont i just want to play and ima try hard to good but who knows what will happen

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
iite guys, Fta is gonna be at motown tmw around 7 am ish.. we need somewhere to stay till tourney time.. who can house us ? >.<..

park can we stay at yer place? pretty pretty pwease..

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
not even sure if we're gonna make it tomorrow due to issues with a ride. i'm not sure i even care cuz becuz this thread excites me too much

tc1

Smash Lord
lolz, well sure ima go to a smash fest. **** im rusty lolz.. smash on weekends and D2 week days ahahahz

park5150

Smash Ace
I'll right... #1 meep
#2 darkmike
#3 kfc
#4 HomeMadeWaffles
#6 Oni
#6 Park
#7 Lunchbox
#9 Kero
#9 hate
#9 Death

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oni, you don't suck at smash. we are just better. ; ) dude i still wanna play you @ 3rd strike so don't quit seeing us <333333

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
oni, you don't suck at smash. we are just better. ; ) dude i still wanna play you @ 3rd strike so don't quit seeing us <333333
Nah i'll stick to pwning at everything I do. I just get upset at myself when I suffer a big defeat.

Brandon has gotten really good. Brandon served me right nice today, He has gotten seriously good at the Doc vs Marth match and trying Falco vs Doc was a horrible idea. His match vs Vincent to me was probably one of the best matches I seen of the day as witnessed by JR.

I'll just have to work more on some of my weak points and go for broke again.

and i'll bring Third Strike next time I go to Parks for a tournament.

I did enjoy the random Mewtwo I tossed in today.

Vincent - Don't ask why I picked Shiek, I think I just felt frusterated after losing the Marth ditto.

Park - FUMI JR! FUMI JR! Our Falco+Yoshi team was pretty fun.

Dark Mike - Your Samus is too savage. Fun games and fun convo, get more into the things you wanna do; sounds like you have alot on your mind.

JR - always a pleasure. Fox is still crazy.

Edy - Link awesomeness, keep it up.

LunchBox - Good stuff, I like your character selection.

Kero - fun times, more games in next time.

Brandon - really impressed me with your playing today mang. Good stuff, now go forth and defeat Chok for Modesto champ.

Hate+Death - Didn't get to play enough games, we should play more nice time; just ask to play if ye want.

:chuckle:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah superrad i didn't go. and i won't be anytime soon.

as far as i'm concerned, waffles is just as good as i am. i just tend to do better in tournament situations. he learned a LOT playing FTA yesterday and he said he's learning to handle the pressure a lot better. park and waffles have gotten to the point where they're giving me tips instead of the other way around.

during my tournament hiatus i'm going to be improving my marth as much as possible through park and waffles. they are really good vs marth so i will be losing a lot to them very soon.

even if i don't go to tournaments, i'm having waffles and park represent for me. i might be SLIGHTLY better, but as long as the three of us keep getting better and improving the crew, then their performances would reflect what mine WOULD be if i went.

quite frankly, if i went, i would've gotten 2nd again. beating meep is too hard.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Oni my character selection was pretty good huh Marth and Roy but hey your just to good for me next time i wanna try against your Falco i hecka wanna play against him cuz im decent against falcos i can beat Park's Falco with roy and i wanna see how i would do against yours

Darkmikes Samus F****d me up in the first match of the tourney, You are way too good im just happy i didnt 4 or 5 stocked by it.

Top Bottom