• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
meh i think calling oni a fanboy at tekken is like calling mew2king a fanboy of smash LOLOLOL so i guess its all good.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Ok cool well over the past couple of dayz ive been training really hard and really want to get better. Thats cool beat you once policy im gunna have to try and go for that next time i get to play you well t2ul

tc1

Smash Lord
Cakewalk Wowowowowowoowowowowowowowowow..... I Wont Say Anything But Ur Ezpk Nk>>>wow Cake Walk Plz Ur Full Of ****TTTT

WOW , if were a calk walk beat any of us plz.. i'd like to see it truly, your not a garbage smasher but for you at your level to call FTA a cake walk is obviously sadly mistaken or misinfromed i guarentee EVERY 1 in my crew can beat you, including me

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Actually, Dark Mike got 3-stocked when NK went beast mode...When does THAT ever happen to DM? But I'm not saying who is better than who...I'd love to see singles with NK vs. FTA...Not that it'll mean much.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fortunately NK hardly ever goes beast mode >_> that would be so freaking scary. beast from xmen and blanka from SF would have nothing on him. hell, that huge dude from teen titans would have nothing on him.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
it's all about guilty gear x2 and ki gold!!!!! :)

p.s. oni, tekken is aight...
I can play GGX2...though I do use Broken azz Sol Bad Guy.

I also enjoy using Chipp Zanuff and Testament.

I think i'll most likely be at this tournament. I have a craving to play Smash vs some old faces. Perhaps show off some new skill.

tc1

Smash Lord
Actually, Dark Mike got 3-stocked when NK went beast mode...When does THAT ever happen to DM? But I'm not saying who is better than who...I'd love to see singles with NK vs. FTA...Not that it'll mean much.
wow tomi plz stfu.. how long ago was this.. I know for a fac this wasnt recent,and when lunin went beast mode mike almost beat him.it was very close..1stock

and NK's nowere near Lunin
Plz dont say anything unless its recent in that case Every Person In My crew 3 stocked Tom a 1 TGE or another

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
wow tomi plz stfu.. how long ago was this.. I know for a fac this wasnt recent,and when lunin went beast mode mike almost beat him.it was very close..1stock

and NK's nowere near Lunin
Plz dont say anything unless its recent in that case Every Person In My crew 3 stocked Tom a 1 TGE or another
This was like a couple weeks ago when I took everyone to Park's Biweekly. And I don't get consistently 3-stocked by anyone anymore.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
four stock me! .......smashgasm...lol!

hey tomi we should smash later we still haven't smashed -.- next time ender holds something come smash ok?

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
This was like a couple weeks ago when I took everyone to Park's Biweekly. And I don't get consistently 3-stocked by anyone anymore.
Tomi when was the last time I played vs you? Like last year?

Go to Modesto if you can, I think it would fun to run Falco and Marth vs you.

Btw i think im going to be trying to win this tournament with all I have, so someone please come and spoil this for me.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fosho i forever <3 sacramento players. because they argue in our thread LMAOOOZZZ

superrad too, he is hilarious.

btw referencing single matches is very stupid. that goes to everyone. if i did that i would say i'm better than everyone. cuz i've beaten them all at least once, and i can reference those matches. yeah for the record i 4-stocked KFC's link. (a year ago.) LOLOL

also... saying "getting 1-stocked" by a good player is not an accomplishment. you still lost. i got "1-stocked" by an a$$load of people, SS lunin zel etc. i've also been 1-stocked by the weakest members of my own crew. it doesn't matter.

omfg i got 1-stocked by NK's luigi in a luigi ditto when we were only using down tilts LMAOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA

edit: oh lmao btw that's when he taught me the cool walk. god**** that thing is leet

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Aaaanyways..

I love how Jon freaks out whenever anyone says any thing about his crew being counted among anyone less than Zeus.

And speaking of being recent...when was the last time that DM and LunIn have even been in the same place at the same time? NCT2 maybe?

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
By the way hey chok if i known you were gunna go Roy vs DK in the Low Tier bracket i would have given you a heads up cuz brandons DK is way to good for Roy so you kinda screwed yourself on that one haha trust me i kno ive played his DK many times with Roy you'll be in the air like the whole match:p

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
but i'm always fighting for your love ;D.

lhbx: yeah i know i just went with what character i thought was my best low tier xD i should have stayed with young link the whole set i think.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
yea Chok you should have you would of had a much better chance of beatin him cuz DK is a straight up counter pick to Roy and i had to figure that out the hard way

tc1

Smash Lord
Super Rad i just dont like you cuz u come outa left field every time argue or talk STFU,. UR EZ//also. nah im done with compromizing people should own up to what they say , and not play it off as a joke//hmm..

Tom i didnt say you did now so cry..also hop off nk's nutsack''

Super ***/Rad i dont even wana explain myself so i wont, it like trying to talk to a baby or a wall.

HMW - I may not make it we'll hav to postpone MM..

NK - ... wow

CHOK ^_^ for the record i 4 stocked choks falcon a year ago

SuperRad

Smash Master
Wow, call me a ***. Talk about showing your true colors.

At least I'm not widely disliked across the community for being a ******** ******* who thinks that he is hot ****.

Every time someone says something about FTA you quickly jump up and defend your crew. I'm all for that. But you act like because your in a crew with some real good smashers, it makes you the king of the ****ing community. Many people are tired of the **** that you put up on the board. I'm just bored enough to call you on it.

tc1

Smash Lord
Wow, call me a ***. Talk about showing your true colors.

At least I'm not widely disliked across the community for being a ******** ******* who thinks that he is hot ****.

Every time someone says something about FTA you quickly jump up and defend your crew. I'm all for that. But you act like because your in a crew with some real good smashers, it makes you the king of the ****ing community. Many people are tired of the **** that you put up on the board. I'm just bored enough to call you on it.
AND I QUOTE MANY GOOD SMASHERS AROUND THE WORLD ARE *** **** Mii LAD-E< I GUESS IN YOUR EYES I COULD BE 1 OF THEM>>>LETS NAME SOME>>MANA CLOUD>>IN SOME CASES NK>>JUICED>>PHANA>> Needless to say im not hated by the whole smash communtiy, and i called you a *** cause you but in to everything when the convo has nothing to do with you,

and only smashers who dont know me may think im an ******* or stupid but im pretty sure all the smashers i kicked it with will vouch, that im not am *******/****talker well maybe a lil^_^. SO GET UR FACTS STARIGHT b4 U STEP TO THE CHOZEN

heres good advice think b4 u type think fast type slow.
o also.. 1nce more..I dont care what any 1 thinks and untill some 1 man's up and say exactly what you just said 2 mi face, nothing will change,, kk bubye

o yah also EZPK

SuperRad

Smash Master
AND I QUOTE MANY GOOD SMASHERS AROUND THE WORLD ARE *** **** Mii LAD-E< I GUESS IN YOUR EYES I COULD BE 1 OF THEM>>>LETS NAME SOME>>MANA CLOUD>>IN SOME CASES NK>>JUICED>>PHANA>> Needless to say im not hated by the whole smash communtiy, and i called you a *** cause you but in to everything when the convo has nothing to do with you,

and only smashers who dont know me may think im an ******* or stupid but im pretty sure all the smashers i kicked it with will vouch, that im not am *******/****talker well maybe a lil^_^. SO GET UR FACTS STARIGHT b4 U STEP TO THE CHOZEN

heres good advice think b4 u type think fast type slow.
o also.. 1nce more..I dont care what any 1 thinks and untill some 1 man's up and say exactly what you just said 2 mi face, nothing will change,, kk bubye

o yah also EZPK
i don't know about you, but i would rather not be an ******* and be bad at this game, then be an ******* and good. I don't know about anyone you named besides Mana and NK, and personally I think NK isn't really a ****. he says **** on the forums because he can, but in real life hes actually a pretty cool guy [every time I've dealt with him, it's all been in good fun anyways]. mana on the other hand, I wont say much because I don't know him. He is widely disliked, and I do know that he was a **** to Karthik after NCT2. I hope you aren't shooting to become manacloud, because we don't need the bull**** hes caused in socal up here.

I know people that have met you that think you are an ***. hell, the first person I ever heard trash talked at a tournament was you. (at a biweekly back in august.)

most people wont say how they feel because they are nice people and don't want to hurt people's feelings. personally i dont say **** to people, because i really play smash just to hang with people and for some competition. you came in and called me a ***, so unless you want to bury the hatchet, i will have no sympathy towards you. i have no problem with putting this behind us and just letting go, but if you want to continue on with some kind of personal vendetta, i don't mind.

really, the forums shouldn't mean anything. but if you want to come in and make this personal, that really goes past just forum bull****. as i said, i'm going to let this go. i hope you can too.

Top Bottom