• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

fryd

Smash Cadet
Cool tourney. I wish I could have stayed longer. Results? Are you home yet Oni?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1. HomeMadeWaffles
2. Park
3. Slim (Michael)
4. Kim
5. Palafrak the Valiant (Conner)
5. Lunchbox (Anthony)
7. Mia
7. Jordan

low tier:
1. HomeMadeWaffles
2. Slim (Michael)
3. Park
(dunno the rest)

teams:
1. Palafrak (Conner) and Slim (Michael)
2. HomeMadeWaffles and Lunchbox (Anthony)
3. Park and lvl 9 cpu
4. Opie and fryd

park has the tio file.. he'll show it to me and we'll get it to you delph.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yo Park today was a good tourney just wish more ppl could have shown up which sucked but hey i told i was gunna last in the tourney haha i didnt get last and by the way your falco is wack haha jk man:laugh:

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yo Park today was a good tourney just wish more ppl could have shown up which sucked but hey i told i was gunna last in the tourney haha i didnt get last and by the way your falco is wack haha jk man:laugh:

park5150

Smash Ace
yo delphiki, I have the tio.

I had a great time,

michael, you're too good

brandon, you're too good

kim, you're too good.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
yea brandon did hella good with the way he played he possibly could have won even if more ppl were there... but hey Fryd you didnt to bad yourself i just think your friend opie needs to work on his Mario you guys should go to the next biweeklie if Park is able to throw another one on March 14 but you have to ask him or ill ask and let you kno

and Me and brandon should have won teams stupid f-smash by conner :p

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
it says pokeboards on my comp wtf????????

jamie ur yoshi is toooo crazy

mike i cant beat mike on poke floats cuz he's too good

anthony ur roy and luigi are getting better and we got robbed

kim peach is in5ane

conner roy is to good/annoying

i had fun evry1 who went was cool

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yea brandon i agree we did get robbed but its cool if we team next tourney and have to play them if they team will beat them dont worry.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
good luck to modesto again for the next tourny... in the mean time im gonna start training up marth/luigi/jiggs. gotta prep for 0c3 starting now, i'm dreaming big dreams.

i must become what i fear the most... (for a little while.)

Hate/Slim

Smash Rookie
lol it was fun hahahaha brandon and anthony you guys are hating me and conner won teams lol park our match was the best ive ever had i cant believe the outcome we need to rematch sometime

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Me and brandon werent hating on you and conner we just dont agree on the out come of the matches we had wit you 2 ;)

Hey dont for get EXTENDER!!!! :laugh:

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys i seen this im not sure if this is the actuall characters for Super Smash Brother Brawl but heres what i seen :confused: and if it is tru that sux for you brandon cuz there is no dr. mario but also if its tru im dissappointed cuz there is no mega man

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Did Yoshi town have a egg rian last night? I think it did...lol

Lol obviously thats a fake, because look at the character pictures....their all from Melee....lol...Marth Roy, Ice climbers, and game and watch and a few others lol...don't be fooled...everything that online is fake except the trailers

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
o i didnt notice that my bad but wat if these are the characters that would sux cuz there is No MegaMan i dont kno how they can leave him off of the game

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
none of the other characters placed on this pic are what you call "officially admited except Meta knight, Samuz Zero Suit, Pit, Wario, and Snake, and the four main ones, the rest are unknown

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
yea but i really think megaman should be on the game cuz if they put snake they have to put mega man i guess we'll just have to wait and see

Hate/Slim

Smash Rookie
they better have shadow forget sonic i think shadow is way cooler as long as they dont give him the gun like in his game that would be kinda gay and ridley he should be in it too

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Go To Yoshi Town April 14

yea i think more ppl should come to yoshi town next weekend for the tourney because we only had like 10 ppl it was fun dont get me wrong but it would have been funner if more ppl would have went well i guess we'll just have to wait and see

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
harry potter should be in brawl

LllolOLlo
olo
OLO
Lol

lo
LO
OL