• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
march 31 eh? hopefully i can go and help organize again.. i might be in report card trouble again though. i gotta raise my spanish and history again... i'll do makeup work this week so hopefully i won't have failing grades >_<.

fryd

Smash Cadet
Cool me too. Hey nintendo king I think I've met u once before in sac. I was with Oni shinigami.

fryd

Smash Cadet
One of the other tag alongs. My friend Opie and I are getting decent and are ready to start playing more people. I main marth and shiek, but latley I've been using Luigi and falco alot. Are the yoshi biweeklies invite only or is any one that wants to test their skills welcome?

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Anyone can go to the yoshi town biweeklies. And if you're pickin up Luigi good stuff, maybe when i bring my friend kevmoney along we can show you some cool stuffs.

fryd

Smash Cadet
Tha'd be sic. My favorite thing about luigi is how crazily he moves and wave dashes into smashes.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Yo park are you starting to get an idea on how many people are gunna be at your next tourney im gunna talk to my dad this weekend and set up to where i can go to most of your biweeklies to get better

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
are most of you sacramento guys gunna go to Park's up comin tourney or are you goin to the up comin tourney in Sacramento

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
yea the better cuz i want to play more of them cuz at the tourney last weekend i only played catnip, sage, and chris so i want to get the chance of playin more of them

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'd like to remind you all that OC3 will most likely be the biggest community hosted tournament SSBM has ever seen. I'd also like to remind you that they are taking donations for both the venue/organization and for bringing the Japanese (including Bombsoldier and Disc) over to the US for the event.

You can find all the info on contributing here:

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=98824

Park thank you very much for helping out this tournament.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yup ^_^ park talked to mana last night, donators get guaranteed time for 1v1 with bombsoldier lOLOLOlo xDDD!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Haha.

Top contributor from out of state gets housed by the Hoangs too. And several of the Japanese will be staying there. How much *** would that kick?

All of you should contribute to OC3!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol JR save your money for MS for now ^_^ i think if you want time with BS you're probably gonna have to talk to mana (who is cool but kinda mean sometimes.)

on a badder note:
guys i won't be coming to this tournament or any other tournaments until june. my mom wants me to sacrifice smash on the weekends for the remainder of the school year. i'll still be training at school during lunch and stuff, and by myself with cpu's... but other than that, no smash on weekends for me.

more time for homework... (and maplestory/ragnarok)

team pauk: if you guys need help with any matchup i will be a character service to you guys for now.

jamie: dont worry ill still probably be able to go to the barbecue. if you have questions about running the tournament than ask me (or refer to neal's thread about how to run tournaments well ^_^) if you need bracket help this saturday just give me a call.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol who cares, if i dont get permission to play bombsoldier, im gonna jump through the crowds and physically **** him until he plays me. unless he likes it then we will have gey buttsecks

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
HAHAHAHAHAHH WTF!!! JR I LOVE YOU HAHAHAHA!!!! OH MY GOD!!! WUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

*ahem*

Chok, so you've fallen into the same pain I have...I am sorry...lol...stupid school...someone set up a smash school, where we can go there...and involve everything around smash...

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
lol who cares, if i dont get permission to play bombsoldier, im gonna jump through the crowds and physically **** him until he plays me. unless he likes it then we will have gey buttsecks
DUDE!! i was actually playing a little movie on my head about what you were saying... then i got to the gey buttsecks.. lolol nasty

Top Bottom