• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

park5150

Smash Ace
The Setting I

aite so just to update...

people we're expecting:
team pauk in its entirety
nova complex, minus tyderium, plus catnip
nintendo sexy king
fresno/clovis
uc merced
sage osaka

not yet clarified:
kfc, and other fta's?
perhaps a DBR or two? (according to sage, who said according to meep. talk about reliable sources :p)

regardless, the turnout will be quite good. MUCH better than jamie's past tournaments. i just hope that the venue will hold up. please be respectful to park's house and his family. they are very nice people.

also: i am aiming to win both singles and teams, and to **** nova in the crew battle. to everyone: bring your best smash skills. (and tv's/cubes)
Yeah, we need some Tvs, and Cubes. Before, we were using my garage and we still are....it's VERY ROOMY...I will most likely supply drinks [pepsi and DR PEPPER]. Read the first page for info. :)

# Expecting to show=20 peeps

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
someone bring drinks! lol

as far as i know...the only people who have ever had drinks at their smashfest, Std, or tourny

Delphiki and me....thats it....

your all so cheap....

tc1

Smash Lord
10$. WTF LMAO U STINGY ******* U + DEL + NK = 30 which is more then enough .. wow lol.. We'll c i may stay home so yah

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I can fit 4 people, and as for chris and Catnip, if they have money they can come. Chris doesn't think he'll be going, but I'll talk to him about it. TC1, it's not more than enough. 40$ = gas cost for there and back. So if 4 ppl are going that covers gas costs. Also, I was wondering if we could possibly stay at JR's overnight or something, I'd like to get 29348902348 hours of smash. KFC, can you hook the sactowners up?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'm hoping for me, DRGN, Tomi, Chris and Melvin to make it. Beg Chris for me......I hella want to do the crew battle!!!

Chok - I'm pretty sure he means on Sunday. Friday everyone will be at DG IV. But yeah that sucked last time......bah... Bob Money less than half an hour away and we couldn't make it......:(

Palafrak the valiant

Smash Cadet
aite guise, I has confimed a rides. I shall be coming to za tourney.

Look out for my G&W. :D

(Break my ***. I can't last a day without my ssbm :[ )

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
sage here, i have no idea why kfc's name was logged in being that ive posted from my name recently, but whatever... i feel cool posting from his, plus post count for him haha :D

um yeah i have a few people that are going with me, and i will be bringing a tv and a cube. i cant wait to go, a day and a half to go!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
I can fit 4 people, and as for chris and Catnip, if they have money they can come. Chris doesn't think he'll be going, but I'll talk to him about it. TC1, it's not more than enough. 40$ = gas cost for there and back. So if 4 ppl are going that covers gas costs. Also, I was wondering if we could possibly stay at JR's overnight or something, I'd like to get 29348902348 hours of smash. KFC, can you hook the sactowners up?
dude, hell yeah. PLZ SLEEP AT MY HOUSE LOL PLZ.. IT WOULD ROCK..

but dont even look at my computer.. ill be on maple kthx

park5150

Smash Ace
kool, people expected to come: [?=unconfirmed]

team pauk:5
nova:5
fta:5?
uc merced:5/4?
turlock?:2?
ceres:4?
nk,slim,bob$:3?

= 34 peeps

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
im off to park's house tonight (once i finish my freaking homework.) i'll be your bracket manager, so if you have complaints, come to me, not park lolzzzz. i'll work everything out with him tonight (so when i'm playing matches, he can take over. maybe delphiki, the nice contributing and tournament-experienced man he is, can help a bit too. :p)

once again please respect the venue AND park's family, this is the most people he has ever had at his house, let alone his garage.

entrance: singles 5$, teams 5$ per team.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Going to be coming down with two friends for this tournament tomorrow. We're pretty desperate for some competition ... not many good players around here and we suffer for it. :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Going to be coming down with two friends for this tournament tomorrow. We're pretty desperate for some competition ... not many good players around here and we suffer for it. :(
awesome! new people, always good to have some. you're very welcome.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Alright! We are going to be heading out very shortly after this post...

We'll see you guys soon, probably in about two hour and thirty minutes...ish

Here's hoping my friend's GPS system is better than his old one, that one was an idiot.

Top Bottom