• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey, can anyone from sac bring tv's or cubes?
or anyone else for that matter?

and someone with a laptop with tio?

i apologize that we don't have sufficient materials to run our tournaments but please, if you can help us then do so!!

if we don't have tio, i'll seed and make the bracket by hand. don't worry, i know how it's done. seeds will be done according to NCPR... that is, if any rankers are there. if there aren't any, then it'll be done by location (not by skill, because a lot of us are too close in skill to allow proper judgment). however, since the tourney is going to be largely attended by modesto, sac, and some others, you'll probably be facing someone in your region very early. hopefully NOT in the first round lol.

(jamie we should do teams first again)

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Lol delphiki if simna doesn't go you need to team with me. I wanna team with some ICs that don't edgeguard their teamate *stares at boback wherever he may be*

EDIT: GAW AND ICS FTW!?

park5150

Smash Ace
sure...I have it downloaded on my computer[tio].

Yeah, lets do teams first.

and we need some tvs and cubes.

And I am starting biweeklies. yeah!! :)

Drex

Smash Apprentice
expect fresno/clovis to be there... i know for sure 50% to suicide ( myself and the mexican ) will be there, and expect the pest, starrman, and maybe some others... since modest is being ranked as norcal and we are like an hour away...

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
OMFG I was desynching the other day and it was so cool.

Onett should be legal. Ya know those 1 platform on the left/middle side of the stage. Well I was dropping through the platform and was letting my nana chill on the platform. And I was like doing some awesome grab desynching combos like chucking my little brother up to nana for an attack. It was awesome. GAW for reals though.

Drex

Smash Apprentice
yes the mexican as he is known by in fresno... plays as mexi in game... very good falcon/ganon player and probably the best sheik in the area ( after his intense training with DSF )

i suck but like.. im the guy who organizes everything in fresno.. so ;P

tc1

Smash Lord
Ay bro your friend cant use that name without properly owning THE MEXICAN..

Ur gonna have to do a name battle with our crews mexican,,but im sure hell **** ur mexican

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
i dont wanna be the mexican though,my life is filled with racist people.Im hungry

tc1

Smash Lord
lol yah ^ ^.. but seriously,

Like we all had to name match

The Chozen 1 Vs Chozen 1

Meep vs Meep

so now i guess Mexican vs Mexican

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
aite so just to update...

people we're expecting:
team pauk in its entirety
nova complex, minus tyderium, plus catnip
nintendo sexy king
fresno/clovis
uc merced
sage osaka

not yet clarified:
kfc, and other fta's?
perhaps a DBR or two? (according to sage, who said according to meep. talk about reliable sources :p)

regardless, the turnout will be quite good. MUCH better than jamie's past tournaments. i just hope that the venue will hold up. please be respectful to park's house and his family. they are very nice people.

also: i am aiming to win both singles and teams, and to **** nova in the crew battle. to everyone: bring your best smash skills. (and tv's/cubes)

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Delph...atleast you have one! and he is inferior!....O.o

well...I guess...I would be the clone of...um...lets see....Caveman? just that he is the superior one obviously...OH NO I BEEN BORN INTO THE NOOB WORLD!

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I'm biologically engineereed along with several others with incredible smash skills held inside of us, waiting for us to tap into it. Potential, we call it. I'm part of the "X" clan, a small race of genetically superior smashers with the "potential" to destroy everyone and everything.

lolwtfpwned

EDIT: I've calculated gas costs, and it will come up to roughly about 40$ there and back, so...right now Delphiki's getting a ride for sure, NintendoKing is a most likely, that means I have 2 spots open. Remember, 10$ minimum for gas money.

Top Bottom