• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Gay Dinosaur****
prolly was a joke.....i hope

also TC1 i don't wanna sound like an a$$hole but on most of ur post even on your sig you seem angry

well Chok fiend and broke his lent

also since Sac stopped until it starts again Park is trying to throw biweeklies until it starts again

i had something else to say but i forgot:psycho:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
AWESOME hopefully this one will be bigger. as usual we would love more tv's and cubes. park's garage is more spacious than you'd think.

edit: speaking of park's tournament, where are the results of the first one on tio?! it wasn't big or anything, but i got an important victory over a ranker there lol.

tc1

Smash Lord
I reely hope u werent insulting me cave

+ how long have we known each other my modesto brethren.

Id never dis Park.

As for cave my banner say i kill legends it doesnt say i am 1., Now look at my new banner !!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
tc1, momo, i love you guys.

it'd be great to see the UC MERCED guys again lmao. btw im not going to that college for sure, sorry momo :p

however i might go to... SJSU!!!
(or stay in modesto at MJC heheh.)

so people we WANT TO PLAY the most are from central valley:
uc merced
stockton
sac

everyone else (bay area) are probably going to prodigykid's tournament.
however special guests would be nice O_o

Delphiki

Smash Champion
If PKid's the same day I'd rather go to this. Smaller tourney means more friendlies plus I've been wanting to play Pauk forever. And I want to play Momo again too.

Oh and we're still waiting on Zoap to send neal or I the file for the first one.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh snaps i didn't notice i passed 2400 posts today. lmao.

delph we'd love to see you guys there, i hope you and your crew can make it after the STD. SAC CARAVAN TO MODESTO FTW!

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Nice choknater

O.O ACK!!! I need a driver's licence or permit...my car sits there all alone...if i could drive I would be able to take like 8 people... O.O

ofcourse people on top of each other maybe would add up to 12 or so lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Nice choknater

O.O ACK!!! I need a driver's licence or permit...my car sits there all alone...if i could drive I would be able to take like 8 people... O.O

ofcourse people on top of each other maybe would add up to 12 or so lol
combining flesh through sexual encounters will also increase the volume capacity. 13-14 people car orgy is epic win.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Who sits on top of NK?

Who sits on ender? WHo lays on Simna!?

Ok now I am having fun just thinkin of bunching smashers in a car somehow, all th eones I know >.< lol

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Tomi-X is coming through for Nova Complex and providing a ride to his crew mates and possibly TC1. IF and only IF you guys can all make it, except for maybe Chok, since he can't make it a lot. And gas money is required.

tc1

Smash Lord
LOLNova vs Only Pauk which = yHA I WAAN SEE.// i think ill just watch the crew battle that is if i go.. Keep me informed tomi/

iT WINT COUNT FOR ANYTHING IF TOMI USES HIs subs like the ppls hes taking

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Rubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubbleubblerubble.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Hmm......what noise could that be?

Anyways TC1's right it wouldn't be Nova vs. Pauk if NK and JR joined us. I want Nova vs. Pauk. And I think it's even to trade Tyde out for Chok.

How about Pauk gets beat by NK/JR too. They'll get 10, you guys each get five stock. :laugh:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we have 6 ppl o.o

damm guys brandon is getting REALLY good >_<
if we crew battle, you should fear him more than me. unlike me, he's played you all before. he's improved an a$$load since his last sac biweekly.

if i play against him in the tournament, i will be scared this time.

as for JR lol... "i suck at smash now, i maple all the time LOL"
i'm sure he's still good though... "holding a gamecube controller feels so weird now" hahah

NEW BANNER COMING SOON!

Zoap

Smash Master
brandon plays really smart, but chok plays really fast.

I dont like facing either of them

JC Media

Smash Apprentice
I hope a lot of players will attend the 'BUY.COM Tournament' in Anaheim, Cali on Friday March 30th.

We will have 8 set-ups for everyone to use. This will ensure a professional and smooth tournament experience for any smasher !!!!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=97833

Check it out, and please POST in the thread. Posting shows your dedication to the community. Thank you for helping us support the scene.

JC Media

Top Bottom