• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

DRGN

Technowizard
This is Delphiki

Park did you run it with Tio? If so, go on AIM and send me the .tio file. If not, can you go on AIM and tell me all the matches?

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Great tourney!! I had so much fun!!!

Singles:
1st= HomeMadeWaffles-brandon
2nd= Park-me
3rd= Oni-dave
4th= BRZK
5th= DTH=edy
5th= MetalHead
6th= mia=mia
6th= puto=bedo

TEAMS:
1st= Oni & BRZK
2nd= PARK & cpu lv 9 [yes I teamed with a lv 9]
3rd= HMW & Puto
4th= DTH & MetalHead
Park and Waffles got me.

Park - Your Yoshi will never stop amazing me, awesome ****. Yoshi brought the fight completly to Falco =).

Waffles - It's been so long since I've played vs you, I beat you the first one then you came back pretty strong. I should have Falco ditto'd you when you swapped. Oh well...I need to perfect more on my chain grab DI. Good stuff =)

Turlock = Tournament Team wins, yaay!!

Honorable mentions - Park's Iceclimber pro lv9 partner

I tried working more on my Marth. Fun tournament, I think im going to keep working more on Marth than Falco.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
...I would of gotten 2 or 3rd in this tourny...dang it...next time I want to come...so i can play you PARK! EEEK!!!

well it looks like you had atleast some fun

lick me

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Cave I don't know if you can beat Oni or not, but I don't think you'd be able to take Park or Waflles.

And no I am not licking you.

If you have some gas money you could ask Zoap if he would pick you up to go to Yuba tomorrow.

edit: Brackets pleeeease? If I can get the brackets in any form I can upload the results on Tio.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
hey jamie honestly it doesn't matter but burto and mia got 7th

Jamie(Park)-thanks truely for running this tourney your yoshi,gannon,jiggly is awesome and is improving everyday

Edy(Death/Dth)-thanks for being there me,u,and jamie are like the 3 stoges were always around each other

Burto-Im shocked u showed thanks for coming

Oni-i went falco cuz marth easily butt ***** doc(and i'm not saying that cuz i lost to you)and I thought i could handle it but honestly.....I can't. fox struggles agianst Marth so i had to even the odds thanks for playing me you gave me alotta insight on certain things

and for Delphiki

Mia-lost to Oni and Brzk

Puto-lost to Park and Metalhead

Death-beat Metalhead/lost to Park/lost toBrzk

Metalhead-Lost to Death/Beat Puto/lost to HMW

Brzk-lost to HMW/Beat Mia/beat Death/lost to HMW

Oni-Beat Mia/beat HMW/lost to Park/lost to HMW

Park-Beat Puto/Beat Death/Beat Oni/lost to HMW/lost to HMW

HMW-Beat Brzk/lost Oni/Beat Metalhead/Beat Brzk/Beat Oni/Beat Park/Beat Park

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
ONi is tough I played him once at the biwwekly tourny match I won...but still...I think that was just a luck win...I respect Oni...his name...grr...I wish my name was as simple and cool as that...

I know I can't beat home made waffles but I only played him once in a friendly I think...

Park...Yoshi dittos....you never know whatts going to happen...and no I have no gas money i used all money on JP tonight

Delphiki

Smash Champion
ONi is tough I played him once at the biwwekly tourny match I won...but still...I think that was just a luck win...I respect Oni...his name...grr...I wish my name was as simple and cool as that...

I know I can't beat home made waffles but I only played him once in a friendly I think...

Park...Yoshi dittos....you never know whatts going to happen...and no I have no gas money i used all money on JP tonight

Yeah Yoshi dittos would be some goofy ****. EGG FIGHT!!

Btw I'll have the bracket up pretty soon.

edit: Here's the singles bracket:

http://lbpolymusic.com/tio/tournament.aspx?id=78

I still need doubles though.

Zoap

Smash Master
it disturbs me to be able to completely understand everything that tc1 says online O_O

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
congrats to brandon and jamie, gj to oni and bzrk for takin teams.. turlock thanks for going. we love you.

guys if you go to sacramento good luck!

side note about 3s: i'm pullin some 8-hits with makoto now, this is such a fun game.

park5150

Smash Ace
Yayuhz, spring break has been code named "choknater's return". Team Pauk will the best crew in norcal!!! lol

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I think it would be awesome if NorCal had consistent crew battles. It's one thing to prove yourself in 1v1 but if there were widespread crew battles it would inspire a whole nother tournament scene. That would be great. There are already around 6 or 7 good crews, and a few small ones too. I think the numbers would increase a lot of people had a competitive reason to form crews. That's kinda what my thread is aimed at.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Hey Park! SorryI wont be able to make any tournaments >.< SOWIE!!! My parents wont let me go to any tournaments! >.< FAWk!!!

Yesterday I was representing Yoshi!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! YAHUZYAUHUZ!!!!Down at ender!!! WEEEE!!! I had hecka fun >.<

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
unfortunately, that's not the case =\

the only fta able to consistently **** me has been meep (and sorta dm), because quite frankly he is your best player. meep owns all : )

Zoap

Smash Master
I wont say who is best, but lets just say that just cuz meep places better in tournaments does not make him the better player :)

tc1

Smash Lord
Meeps not our best player lol luigi counters ic;s member what happend when i countered ur ics lmao 3 stock.. with ganon .. AND FTA DOES OWN ALL IF U COME WELL PROVE IT

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol @ referring to a tournament match over half a year ago. come to think of it tc1, i haven't played you with ic's in a while. and no luigi doesn't counter ic, not by a long shot. meep's just good.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
chok when was the last time you played the guys in F.T.A.? It's been a long time, and yet you give TC1 crap for mentioning a tournament from 6 months ago.

Considering they've been participating a lot recently, and you haven't, you have to admit that they may have improved faster than you. We'll see when you guys finally make it to a biweekly. ^_^

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
chok when was the last time you played the guys in F.T.A.? It's been a long time, and yet you give TC1 crap for mentioning a tournament from 6 months ago.

Considering they've been participating a lot recently, and you haven't, you have to admit that they may have improved faster than you. We'll see when you guys finally make it to a biweekly. ^_^
i haven't given tc1 crap. i just said i haven't played him in a while. lulz @ internet connotations. i'm a 4channer, i apologize.

and before ash wednesday, i was VERY, VERY active in smash. i may have not been going to sac, but i've still been playing with my crew (well, at least we don't suck... horribly.) and went to one tournament to train with zoap and bob$ very extensively. i haven't played any great players since then, but it's not like i'm gonna decrease in my hiatus. i was always able to keep up with fta (slightly in their shadow) and it's not gonna change. yes, limited transportation does hinder a smasher's improvement, but hell, being a decent smasher alone makes it hard to improve.

and don't get the wrong idea, i love<3 fta and they are the closest friends we know as crews. but you're right delph, i shouldn't be talking these days.

from ash wednesday till easter
I AM A STREET FIGHTER 3RD STRIKE PLAYER 8D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i'm no legend!! i play 3rd strike now!!

oni if you're out there i'd like to do some training with you. i use mid tiers makoto and ibuki. (i always go for the cute girls when i pick up new fighting games these days.)

YES I SAID MAKOTO IS CUTE DEAL WITH IT 8D 8D 8D 8D

Top Bottom