• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

fryd

Smash Cadet
Can't make it. Work. Also I'm gonna be to drunk and high to play on account of its freakin National drinking day. Be sure to where green.

Yomon

Smash Apprentice
Hey! Me and my two friends (Nero and Tareth) just got back home from the tournament and we had a blast! :D

I personally would love to come to these kinds of tournaments more often, but sadly the drive is much too far.

I'd do some shout outs, but I hardly knew any of the people there :(

So yeah, everyone was awesome and stuff and... NintendoKing, my friends and I are taking the whole idea of going to Sacramento into consideration. Part of the reason we went to this tournament was to find some people who lived closer to our area. I would like to play against TeamScape too, because Simna is in there and I would like to play against him for once and get some Ness help.

BTW, for tournament play: I hope I never have to sit on the floor and play on a small TV with a glare and a huge smudge on it for again, really saddening. TV #3, you disappoint!

Anyways, I'm going to go back to practicing with my friends! Thanks to everyone for being awesome, and the venue and stuff.

Palafrak the valiant

Smash Cadet
Sorry I had to leave before crew battles, my brozzas. I hope to hear the results from you soon.

Palafrak the Valiant
-Team Pauk Breakfast Service

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
RESULTS?!?!??! well, sorta. i left the bracket at jamie's house, hopefully delphiki has it now so he can put it into tio program. here are the top placers:

1. Meep
2. choknater
3. KFC
4. DarkMike
5. Tomi-X
5. Catnip
7. Delphiki
7. Jimbo

ughhh son! i got second! thanks fta for coming and ****** everyone.
shoutoutzz?
- meep: god, way too good.
- kfc: mute city :'C i <3 u man, back to maple eh?
- darkmike: man our match improved my falcon a lot, thanks for being a beastly samus and showing me how to not get up-B'd
- momoraine, jimbo, rouki: UC MERCED REPRESENT!??! you guys are good, i didn't get to play you momo :'C except for teams.
- GRASS VALLEY PPLZ: thanks for coming! im glad you guys found smashers and hopefully yall will get better and come back to **** us.
- sage and many other ceres friends: thanks for coming! sage you are getting hella better, keep working on that link and falco. you beat our link player :'C
- drgn: oh my god thanks for the 20+ friendlies
- delphiki: godlike desynchs :'C do you have the bracket???
- tomi-x: ugh shines
- catnip: you joining nova? good falco + marth
- nintendoking: luigi! i always get ***** by that character. thanks for teaching me the "cool walk." that is the coolest fcking walk, way better than moonwalk.
- brandon: you are getting an a$$load better
- edy: jigglypuff?!
- conner: stay valiant!
- anthony: nice to meat you
- michael: you should join team pauk
- park: YO, OMG T.O. thanks for hosting! EVERYONE REMEMBER THAT PARK WAS THE T.O. AND NOT ME! i only helped him run the brackets, he set everything up for a great tournament.

sorry if i missed anyone. expect full results very soon.

GREAT tournament.

edit: LMFAO BY THE WAY, I DISCOVERED CAPTAIN FALCON FREEZE GLITCH LMFAOOOOO! delphiki and NK can vouch for this. i was playing delphiki when i hit popo away with some move (i forgot) and then i used back throw on nana. and I FROZE ALONG WITH NANA, WITH HER BODY STUCK ON MY FOOT. popo is able to hit him out of it and captain falcon gets hit and nana gets thrown. WEIRD FREEZE GLITCH ROFLLLFOLFLL

Delphiki

Smash Champion
OMFG that glitch was so weird. WTF HAPPENED?!?!?!! Oh and thanks for the desync compliment. ^_^ I really like to desynch...^_^

Yeah I have the brackets, I'll start working on them in a couple minutes.

Need....sleeeep....

Nova and NK went without sleep since Friday......we smashed all through DG IV and this biweekly with nothing more than the occasional catnap.

THANK YOU PARK FOR HOSTING AND LETTING US SMASH FOR SO LONG AFTERWARD!!!

THANK YOU MICK FOR LETTING ME PLAY YOUR PEACH. I KNOW THE MATCHUP A LOT BETTER NOW.

Thank you Tomi-X for taking us Novans. Nova ftw!!!! Btw, Nova Complex defeats Team Pauk by 2 stock. Very good crew battle, I'd like to do another sometime.

This was a really great tournament. Many thanks to Team Pauk and Park for making it happen.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
**** looking at the results again... catnip did really well. he certainly gave darkmike a run for his money.

btw mick had only played smash about 3 times in 4 weeks and he's still good O.o LMFAO. man his peach style is so weird. down air to everything. no wavedashing, no chain grabbing, and if he does grab, he never uses dthrow or up throw. i'm surprised he still played really well in friendlies... it's all thanks to choknater training OLlololLloloLOLOloloOLLOlo
LoOLO'
olLOolL
ol;OL;
OLlo!
lo
lo
LOol.
ok i'm not MyKo.

thanks for putting up the results. anyway i better get put on the mthrfckin NCPR for this sht. hopefully zoap can bring my name up. whatever though.

my goal is to beat meep next time.

just copying and pasting:
1: Meep
2: Choknater
3: Killa for Cash
4: Dark Mike
5: Catnip
5: Tomi-X
7: Jimbo
7: Delphiki
9: Momoraine
9: NintendoKing
9: DRGN
9: The Marth Madness
13: Niro
13: Sage
13: Rouki
13: Home Made Waffles
17: Kenny
17: Death
17: William
17: Park
17: Tareth
17: Palafrak the Valiant
17: James
25: Michael
25: Yomon
25: Peter
25: Anthony

omfg i watched jimbo's match with nintendoking... how can a falco that slow do so well O_O mindgames for life.

tc1

Smash Lord
Yea Baby?>> Give Em That Fta
I sware my crew always owns each other lmao..

So nova won ay.. ws it all nova i mean how did it go ,you should have recorded it,,

O WELL WOO>> AND ANOTHER 1 BITES THE DUST..

Aww jaime didnt go, wow mexican's just as gay as me..

I thought thses tournies were small park nice ,, your like hitting my size now hehe GG.. Ima go next time and like i said before FTA challenges all.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I'm gonna go ahead and throw out a Jon for NK: None of us (from Sacramento) had any sleep since Friday morning. Most of us had school or work too, so we spent the day however, smashed all night Friday at DG IV with no sleep then headed out for Modesto, and smashed all day with no sleep. Why do think DRGN/Tomi's name was Smashin' on Empty? lolo

Anyways we won but it was close, we had two stocks left.

It was

Team Pauk = Choknater, Park, Home Made Waffles, Edy, Mick

Nova Complex = Delphiki, DRGN, Tomi-X, The Marth Madness, Catnip

Btw Catnip is an unofficial member of Nova, ***** *** Tomi doesn't want two Falcos in the crew. :laugh:

park5150

Smash Ace
I want to thank everyone for coming. This tourny was so kool.

Nova: thanks for coming, i hope you guys can come next time too!

FTA: I am so happy that you guys came!!!!! as always meep wins. Darkmike, crazy
matches in the tourny.

Team Pauk: andre, thanks for helping me with brackets, you did a great job!!!
brandon, thanks for coming even tho you live across the street :)
Edy, thanks for tv, hopefully you got your 360.
Mick, YOUR PEACH IS CRAZY!!!!!! WHEN I SEEN IT, I THOUGHT"WTF"
Conner, it's all good, I know that you will do better next time
MICHEAL, WAT UP, YOURE' TEAM PAUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uc merced: jimbo, you are crazy, the tourine matches were too close!!! GREAT GAMES THo :)
Momo, let me just put it like this -> momo=too good

Sage: thanks for coming, like the tv you brought.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Firstly thanks park for throwing this shiznit.

This smash thingy was pretty awesome. I had the chance to play a lot of peeps and finally play with momoraine.

Sorry I wasn't performing at top form during the tourney, I really wanted to be at my best but ya know: work for 8 hours, All night smashfest/tourney, long *** drive to modesto, more smash, and all kinds of lameness.

Tomi: thanks for the ridage. pleasure pleasure pleasure pleasure.

Chris: Fun cuddling with ya in the car and for the gayest car experience in my life.

Catnip: AWWWW D.AAAAMMNNN.

DRGN: Thanks for letting me borrow the controller. And uh watch out for luigi's WD to dsmash lolololol.

Delphiki: Bleh HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEEAA.

DarkMike: Pleasure giving you my dollar. Some good matches between me and you, I wish we coulda gotten more in at JR's but whatever. Scared the crap outta me in the tourney I thought I was gonna get ***** extreme hardcore. WHHHEWWW!!

Meep: Team Ditto took us a bit to get warmed up, but then it was **** in can.

KFC: My lil smokin bud. Go play your maple you nub.

Choknater: JAMES BOND!? I MEAN LUIGI!? You're welcome for the cool walk. Just as long as you let people know who made it lol. And the random freeze glitch on that nana was epic, I noticed though that Delphiki was doing his forward-b no where near you when it happened so maybe you've discovered another aspect of the freeze glitch. Good stuff mang.

Grass Valley: Most definitely check out the sac threads and what not, we'd love to have you guys come up for a visit.

Park: I will have to say owned. Sorry, lol. That yoshi is just too fierce, hope you get your match with SW.

Waffles: Dude you shoulda won that tourney match against me, I just got really lucky is all. Pretty sexy doc brosef. Thanks for the matches at the end of the day too.

Sage: Good matches as well.

TEAM PAUK: I don't think I played any of the other members of team pauk besides chok and park, WTF!?

MOMORAINE!!!: WE FINALLY GOT TO PLAAAAAYY!!! TEAMSCAPE!! Too bad we failed in teams, then again it was the first time we ever played on a tv together LOLOLOL. <33333333

Jimbo: I'm tellin ya your falco creeps me out. It plays so weird to me. Good stuff during the tourney.

I'm gonna work on my luigi some more, as thus far I don't really have any tactics to use with him so I'd like to come up with some stuff. Be prepared the next time I bust him out ya'll, 007 ya heard!?

Enoc.gt

Smash Apprentice
Switch FC
SW 3263 7934 7408
edit: LMFAO BY THE WAY, I DISCOVERED CAPTAIN FALCON FREEZE GLITCH LMFAOOOOO! delphiki and NK can vouch for this. i was playing delphiki when i hit popo away with some move (i forgot) and then i used back throw on nana. and I FROZE ALONG WITH NANA, WITH HER BODY STUCK ON MY FOOT. popo is able to hit him out of it and captain falcon gets hit and nana gets thrown. WEIRD FREEZE GLITCH ROFLLLFOLFLL
LMAO!!! i wana see that

Delphiki

Smash Champion
NK you were watching when that happened? I wasn't Forward+Bing at all. It was like = Knock Popo away grab Nana as she uses her psychic powers to stop time. I think that's what happened. Case closed nubs.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
mindgames...anyways...sorry i missed this park and chok , i really wanted to come,...ugh...next time ...I'll come...hey Delph any clue when you'll have another Delphiki games?

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Okay, I was gonna do some shoutouts last night but I was too tired.

Chok: Sooo god**** close. 1-stock both matches wasn't it? I get that a lot. Zoapsauce ><!

Park: Oh. My. ****ing. God. Your Yoshi is absolutely amazing. Maybe there just aren't enough Yoshi's but **** man...It's so sexy. Develope those mind games and 4-stock me next time.

KFC: Mindgames Nuglet. I'm glad I'm getting closer and closer to hanging with you.

DM: No matches wtf?

Meep: Oh look. You win again. That's nice. That's real ****ING nice. Lol j/p my *****, good job. Nice driving to the gas station with you?

Waffles: **** man, you went from garbage to "ZOMG pwned" since the last time I saw you. Tomi-X's fox = spaz is all.

Yamon: Nice Ness, just work it. I just got to train with one of the best Ness players in the world.

NK: Spaz V. "Technical" Fox.

Sage: Didn't get to play you either wtf?

Mick: What a peach. I was watching in crews thinkin' "Wtf? Where did tha- HE ****IN DID IT AGAIN! ><!!" Ohh man. No matches tho, lame!

Reno'ers: Step your game up and come back to Sacramento to destroy us.

Merceds: Wtf Momo no matches? Wtf Jimbo no matches? That Fox player tho, Rouki, whew. Close matches man. You pwned me on the fountain. I just happened to get lucky on Stadium.

I'm glad that the Marth Madness rediscovered the demon inside of him. Catnip has also ascended to Super Saiyan. DRGN and I are forever ****** for winning doubles. I'll be teaming with Catnip for the next tourney. Finally, Delphiki. Hah! Ender mode on Corneria. You know what I'm talking about.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
****ing Corneria......****ing ENDER...

Anyways you may want to post the Reno shoutout in the right thread. 0_o

Cave DG V will be a while, I plan on making it much bigger, including a bigger entry fee, early notice, renting a venue, and having a weekend for it's own, not near any other big tournaments. I want it to be much bigger. Once the North Pacific Circuit gets started it will probably be a part of it.

Anyways next Sac is two weeks from last weekend. ..I just gotta make the thread....too lazy......^_^

CMan721

Smash Cadet
Jimbo here,

Good matches to everyone :D

Always nice to see FTA (xcept I missed Mexican: DK mirror match ftw)
and those from nova and pauk. PArk, you did a great job organizing, I think you and chok can give Karthik some pointers lol..
Good $Matches DarkMike, you got a beast samus with the intensity to match :D
I enjoyed meeting you NK, despite your incessant Metallica singing
B-ups ftw :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
to delphiki: playing jimbo's falco with ic's is MAGICAL. seriously, learning how to beat him with ic's is learning how to beat any falco, enabling you to 3-stock the likes of falcomist and bob$. no lie.

if you ever meet him again, play friendlies with him right away. i deem jimbo the #1 guy to play friendlies with because of his awesome style and up-B's.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Wow. I learned how to combo the **** out of Falcos by pummeling Tyde, but I still need practice against really mental Falcos. Falcomist 3 stocks me, GERM 2 stocks me. Plus Tyde doesn't DI sometimes so he makes all my combos waaaay too easy. lol

Delphiki

Smash Champion
No no no....Dark Mike has THE Samus. Besides DM the next best NorCal Samus is Narfanator, then DRGN.

And DRGN lives in Sac, about a five minute walk from the Biweeklies.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Narf's Samus makes me randy. I abused Jungle Japes twice against Zoap and Catnip, then the third time I tried to do it again against Narf. This is what happened. *Good Match, last stock...hmm...Nice shine...Ooh, missile, that'll do-ZOMFG SHARK!*

Top Bottom