• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

LunInSpectra

Smash Lord
stackoverflow.com/users/1459556/rey-gonzales
harry potter should be in brawl

LllolOLlo
olo
OLO
Lol

lo
LO
OL
oL
ollo
LOlOlL
OlloOo
l
olOL
OL
LO
lo
ol
lo
OL
LO
OL
ol
LO

OOL
lo

OL
olol

LO
OLO
L
olo

l
;opo
ol
ol

olp;p;o
p;lo

o

oL!

LOLLIPOP CRAG-DANGLE OMG OMG OMG OMG

LOLLO
p
iPio
pl
Opl
Opl
Op
LILo
plO
lo
p
O
po
pl
Il
o
pl
O
PLo
ipl
Opl
OplPo
PLo
pIl
Opl
O
PLo
pl
!!

Neal...I'm sor--I'm sorry..:(

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Oni will probably be making an appearance at this tournament. Which means Mabe. Which means flip a coin to get the ratio of my appearance.

Zoom zoom zoom!!! It's tough to try to be pro at three games >(

My Falco has improved

My Marth has improved

I've basically improved with the entire roster minus Yoshi. Because I'm not from Yoshi town...I'm from T-Town =) TEKKEN TOWN =o

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Just droppin by to say good luck to Park, HMW, Kero and Choknater in san jose. after the tourney you gunna have to tell me how it went ok Park

I think im gunna Main as Marth and use Roy for my Secondary

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Tekken is for nubs. JUGGLE COMBOS ZOMG.
Yeah...Tekken is the 2nd most technical fighter ever created next to the Virtual Fighter franchise which is mostly just big in Japan. So Tekken is the #1 most complicated fighter in the U.S. for the most part.

When you can actually perform some of the 100+ UNIQUE techniques each character has and actually efficiently use them in combat.

Master your movement and learn where the real Wave dashing came from. And each characters specific or your own personal movement style.

Fully grasp a tech catch game and an efficient Okizime game.

When your mind games and wall game are at their max...

then mabe you can start working on cool juggles...

If not then your just a newb trying to do some lame CPU vs juggle.

I played vs the National Champ for weeks...the guy sucked at juggles. But he was an insane player.

so gg Nintendo noob. I'll mm you in Smash for insulting Tekken >(

fryd

Smash Cadet
Hopefully today but probably not till monday. If I find a cool job I'm gonna stay up there with yvonne. Otherwise I'll be back in a week or so.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Lmaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

EDIT: *is dieing* Oni dude. You do realize that I scan threads and find something to pick at and then just say something dumb about that certain thing. I just happened to see Tekken, and noticed you were a fanboy, so I made a silly statement that really didn't mean anything. BUT LOW AND BEHOLD My awesome intuition told me the right thing to pick at and you bought the piddly comment hook line and sinker. GG nub.

BTW I've roomed with the top Tekken players in vegas for EVO, so GG nub.

EDIT: GG nub.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
rooming with people is for nubs. JUGGLE COMBOS ZOMG.

tc1

Smash Lord
thats cuz ur gay.. lolz

o yah.. FTA may be atending and if we do ( fox starts break dancing with mario..) HAARRRRD COOOOOREEEEEEEE!!!!! Indeed

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
havent played you in so long tc1 bring your crew!! fta i <3 you all except meep who always beats me every time. 8D

get all sac people to come lmao.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Trust me dude.. LLIES LOL
I wanna mm u and ima win cuz right now im in a$$hole mode

i think u underrate me and my crew sometime

ima i mm and everytime u play me u beat me(and prolly think we suck or were ok but ur better)

but swear on everything i love i'll take this mm if not ur better

cuz honestly were better than u think so mm 3$ no johns cuz i don't wanna hear it

i may be worse than u john but ima still mm u cuz i've already posted this and there no going back 3 out of 5

and for starters ima bann FD cuz everytime i see u play or playing u ur alwayz playing there

yea i know ima a$$hole:dizzy:

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
where is this coming from? angry waffles. didn't get any milk with his syrup. i mm u for 5$. let's see what u got.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
I need to team with Delphiki for doubles and then my partnership rotation will be complete. Then it'll be back to you Tyde. Level 9 1/2, Whhhat?

EDIT: Which reminds me. Waffles shouldn't be so upset. I'm pretty sure TC1 wasn't talkin smack, and if he was...eh. Sorry blood. Me and TC1 and the rest of FTA are ******. So you got the money, I'll take you on too. 5$ friend.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
where is this coming from? angry waffles. didn't get any milk with his syrup. i mm u for 5$. let's see what u got.
i told u im in a$$hole mode

to john-
im srry if i came off like an a$$hole or tend to sound like one but i do mean wut i say about the underations(if thats a words) i wanted to say it without sound mean but the phucked up part about this is i'll feel we'll be cool with each then behind our backs we'll talk **** i don't want that

im not gonna let NO video come inbetween my homies even if its Game Related(LOL) or not

i want settle this b4 its starts so srry

im still gonna mm u for 3$ and im still gonna win cuz im in a$$hole mode

meep y u tryin to jack money from me i aint no fool(i'll consider it:psycho:)

and for tomi: yea i know but with tc1 i get that feeling man so i had to say something cuz then he'll know instead of holding it in(but i am srry truely)i'll mm u 2 knowing i am to broke for mm's

tc1

Smash Lord
Wow were'd that come from,Trust me dude lies comes from my homie Joey, ahaha, trust me, ill MM. and if you think u'll win just because you'll ban Fd lol you got another thing comin

lets make it 5 mr.cocky and i never talk crap about you. were friends dont even know were u got this argument from well,, l8r all

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol what what!

no more tournaments for me until june. june = norcal tournament july = socal 0C3

then i go to new jersey... then in august maybe another tourny at parks... and then im off to college!!! or maybe junior college :p

edit: btw i'm confident in brandon's skillzz, hes getting pretty d*mn good now i'd like to know the results of the MM's hehehehe.

BTW we had a little smashfest at jamie's house:

teams:
1. choknater and mick (****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i guess we still got it hehe. 4-stocked everybody almost 5/6-stocked.)
2. park and kero
3. HMW and anthony

low tier
1. HMW (goddamm his dk has gotten good >_> luigi/link are aite too)
2. choknater (i used every single low tier ROFL)
3. mick (ness >_>)
4. kero
5. park (forfeit... he doesn't feel like ****** us w/ yoshi hahaha)
5. anthony (ur roy is getting better son keep it up and we'll let you join team pauk when you're good and you start ****** conner/michael/edy/kim. also i have a policy if you beat me once you're on the team : ) that's how conner got in even though he's currently the weakest in our crew)

man you guys should've seen the low tier matches. choknater vs hmw, i was using roy and young link, brandon used dk luigi and link... why you using the highest low tiers LOL! j/k j/k man keep it up you're getting hella good.

roy vs dk: combo mania.

Oni Shinigami

Smash Journeyman
Lmaaaaaaooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

EDIT: *is dieing* Oni dude. You do realize that I scan threads and find something to pick at and then just say something dumb about that certain thing. I just happened to see Tekken, and noticed you were a fanboy, so I made a silly statement that really didn't mean anything. BUT LOW AND BEHOLD My awesome intuition told me the right thing to pick at and you bought the piddly comment hook line and sinker. GG nub.

BTW I've roomed with the top Tekken players in vegas for EVO, so GG nub.

EDIT: GG nub.
Top Evo players? Oooo am I suppose to be impressed?

The National Champ, Bronson Tran I've played with for a long time while living in CA

The Evo Tekken champ Crow I've played with for a long time while living in TX

Unless you know the Korean champs your not going to impress me with anyone you know.

(P.S. I know you scan threads on purpose, but you have to realize I also love talking massive amounts of poopy)

gg no re

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
Top Evo players? Oooo am I suppose to be impressed?

The National Champ, Bronson Tran I've played with for a long time while living in CA

The Evo Tekken champ Crow I've played with for a long time while living in TX

Unless you know the Korean champs your not going to impress me with anyone you know.

(P.S. I know you scan threads on purpose, but you have to realize I also love talking massive amounts of poopy)

gg no re
Someone's a fanboy. Go suck their **** or something.

tc1

Smash Lord
hmm... nk's up to is antics 1nce more

Hwen does this start.. i really want to go,, but i have Sat School -_-//yah.. hopefully i can go?

Top Bottom