• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
thats cuz yoshi is Lame haha jk yoshi is cool but the reason y the thread sux is because there is like a total of 5 ppl who are actually good with yoshi and know what there doin and how to explain it
3 of them live in modesto lol.

brand new sneak peek concept art!

choknater's Nana, pen sketch

part of a series of new team pauk arts, featuring 5 characters:
choknater's ice climbers
mick's peach
kero's peach
palafrak's game&watch
willy loman's pikachu

what a weird crew.

btw peach, samus, zelda, sheik and jigglypuff suck. nana is the best female character in the game.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
TEAM PAUK NEW POSTER,
mostly a pen sketch. i'll make a bigger and better one soon.

choknater - Ice Climbers
"Nana is the best female character in the game."

Mick - Ninja Peach
"At least I use skill instead of down smashes."

Kero - Gay Peach
"Ohhhh!!... Dude, you're sooo good~..."

Palafrak the Valiant - Mr. Game & Watch
"Sit down. Breakfast is served."

Willy Loman - Pikachu
"O!, the desperation of balding men..."

MacD

Banned via Administration
ohh oh oh, me and a-mar wnat to, well i think he does, he was suppsed to have today off, but i haven;t heard from him today

jmic

Smash Ace
I think I'll be going too. Maybe we can carpool? I always seem to be the one driving. That is, unless I'm already in San Bruno, then I wouldn't need a ride. I'll let you know, Macd.

MacD

ok, cool, i always seem to be the driving one also :dizzy:

but hey, maybe we could switch off or soemthing if this becomes a habbit during school

and remember, i am still tenitive, but like 80% sure

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Man today was pretty fun i finnaly go to play andre for the first time in like 500 years lol

but man andre your IC's are like 1,000,000x's harder and your fox is pretty crazy and hopefully ill get you next time and that jigglypuff fox match was so close man i wish i would have takin that one but its all good maybe next time

jamie D@mn i didnt play you at all but me and andre did **** you and edy in teams like 500x's lol jk

edy-your supersain bowser is so crazy

Kim- you got lucky that i didnt play you and i still need to play you so i can get some revenge on you haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
****, edy has seriously gotten better. awesome link, great effort at picking up super saiyan bowser, rofl.

MacD

I think I'll be going too. Maybe we can carpool? I always seem to be the one driving. That is, unless I'm already in San Bruno, then I wouldn't need a ride. I'll let you know, Macd.
ok, well it looks like i am oing,, but i am bascally picking up FTA, sso i won't be able to take you, no carpooling this time, but in the future maybe

MacD

ok sweet, idk which ones i will be able to go to once school starts, i figure give me 2-4 weeks and i should be able go to them again

that goes to all of you, 2-4 weeks and i should be able to resstart up my smash tournament/play days that park has

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
edy makes me slightly more scared of your crew. i can't believe he did that well against my sheik. i guess i should chain grab next time lol, i hate doing it.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
do whatever it takes to win

like me, if i have to, if i absolutly have too d-smash d-smash or turnip spam
i never do whatever it takes to win in friendlies. like cort and his falcon, i must be as flashy as humanly possible.

MacD

i never do whatever it takes to win in friendlies. like cort and his falcon, i must be as flashy as humanly possible.
well in friendlies, first time i just play, second time i do what i know to try and win after knowing how he plays, and third time, i to doing/working on new things to get better

but if i am getting annoyd in a friendly, i might just turnip spam, one because it calms me down, and two, i can work on it if i ever need to use it

edit: :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

park5150

Smash Ace
the truth about what happened today!!!!

Five things about choknater that Park hates the most:

#1 HIS ICE CLIMBERS : I trained with them for like 2 days, and i see his and I am so amazed!!!!

#2 HIS LUCK AT HIS HOUSE : Choknater has a lot of luck at his house, he used peach and pulled out a babomb and threw it and killled me even tho i was already dead!!!!!

#3 HIS AWESOME DRAWING SKILLZ : nuff said

#4 HIS GAME DISC : It freezes too much, sorry andre...

#5 HIS BROTHER BEING ONE OF THE BEST PEACH PLAYERS IN MODESTO AND MAYBE NORCAL, AND CHOKNATER BEING ABLE TO COPY HIS SYLE AND USE IT AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi:

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
Five things about choknater that Park hates the most:

#1 HIS ICE CLIMBERS : I trained with them for like 2 days, and i see his and I am so amazed!!!!

#2 HIS LUCK AT HIS HOUSE : Choknater has a lot of luck at his house, he used peach and pulled out a babomb and threw it and killled me even tho i was already dead!!!!!

#3 HIS AWESOME DRAWING SKILLZ : nuff said

#4 HIS GAME DISC : It freezes too much, sorry andre...

#5 HIS BROTHER BEING ONE OF THE BEST PEACH PLAYERS IN MODESTO AND MAYBE NORCAL, AND CHOKNATER BEING ABLE TO COPY HIS SYLE AND USE IT AGAINST ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi:
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i couldnt agree with you more on 1,3,and 5 all of these are so true except on number 5 mick is not one of the best Peaches in Modesto he is the best no offence Kim and His peach i think is one of the best if not thee best in NorCal

MacD

yea,, i played andres brother that one day and it was hella crazy

i want to again, now that i have gotten better and can probably learn from him and practise against chok's fox, i need help with that spacie

i forgot :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey: :monkey::monkey::monkey::monkey:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol my peach is better than mick. brandon is getting there. kim is slowly catching up, but he's changing his main to ganon.

mick's strategies are just too good though. anti-young link. the best tech chasing. the best grab setups. and he doesn't even wavedash or chaingrab or downsmash.

(i added wavedashing, chaingrabbing, downsmashing, AND camping to my strategies, plus incorporating mick's techniques. i learned a lot from him, but i also learned a lot from Vidjo, Yen, and Hella.)

anyways, thanks jamie for the... er... compliments. HAHAHAH :D

fryd

Smash Cadet
Yo Macd we should play smash some time since we live in the same town. My friend Opie and I aren't on Oni shinigami's level but I'm sure it'll be a good fight.

MacD

Yo Macd we should play smash some time since we live in the same town. My friend Opie and I aren't on Oni shinigami's level but I'm sure it'll be a good fight.
hey, sounds cool, i need some in-town practice

we can maybe do it one day next week, my weekend is full with friday beign bussy, sat NCB and sunday i have work in the morn, so maybe sunday afternoon or sometime next week

Top Bottom