• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto"June 31 LOL JK" yoshi town biweeklies, subject to change

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol what... don't you guys feel a sentimental connection to your current name? a loving connection? well, whatever. i do because i have so many posts already, lmao.

Lunchbox

Smash Journeyman
lol what... don't you guys feel a sentimental connection to your current name? a loving connection? well, whatever. i do because i have so many posts already, lmao.
haha i want to change mine cuz im really tired of Lunchbox so i think im ready for a change but idk yet

i know jamie is gunna change but he will still be called park but i want a change

Miztik

Smash Master
haha i want to change mine cuz im really tired of Lunchbox so i think im ready for a change but idk yet

i know jamie is gunna change but he will still be called park but i want a change
HEY WHATS UP EVERYBODY guess who? haha its the smasher formally known as Lunchbox

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well guys this is my new smashname i also have a new aim account it is Miztik1

BTW god d@mit im a smash noob again this sucks but oh well haha

Miztik

Smash Master
haha i cant wait to be a journey man again but ima gunna double post like everytime im on smashboards lol jk

fryd

Smash Cadet
omg. I'm getting brawl the day it comes out. Brawl tournies yay. Anyone down for smash saturday cause I may be in yoshi town?

Miztik

Smash Master
Who wants to smash next weekend on the 1st?
man i hella wanna smash its been too long so hit me up when ever jamie to let me know bout it so i can smash hey i might be able to go to your house sunday when you get home from church or somethin ill give you a call later to let you know

Miztik

Smash Master
that would be a pretty good idea if you start them up again but then again idk if you would be able to cuz skool is starting for you in 2 days jamie

Miztik

Smash Master
only on your mama fool, we gonna kick your *** XD
haha if we manage to take out andre and his bro isnt there we will have a good chance of winning cuz kim and conner are probaly gunna be hard to take out but i think Kaos will be able to handle it

Miztik

Smash Master
haha your a threat but to the rest of Kaos im not sure cuz there all really good against marth and peach so your chances maybe slim

and what do you mean it will be my down fall all of you hella under estimate me

Miztik

Smash Master
well yea and i play marth and jiggly and they pretty much know the match up and idk if they take you seriously but nobody takes me seriously not even the ppl im better than im probaly the most underrated/underestimated smasher in the Modesto

the only ppl that give me credit for what i do is probaly Andre, Jamie, and Kim other than that im underrated by everyone its so g@y but i learned how to live with it and prove them wrong so what ever

Miztik

Smash Master
the reason y nobody is avaible at night is cuz we all have skool i think other than oni you and him are the only 2 that dont have to worry bout skool

Top Bottom