• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
How far away is the furthest person coming from to MOAST3? If anyone is traveling from the east coast and has to go through Maryland to get there... Anyway I'd love to come, but am really far away with no means of getting there. Note: if it is by some miracle possible for me to get a ride from someone I'd be more then happy to pay for the gas.
Should I take that as a no?

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
I am a newcomer to this game but I will be going to moast.

Anyone here wanna money match me? $5...I'll do just about any match.

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'll accept that match

I recomend everywhere to arrange money matches the few days before or during the actual tourney. I dun think many of the matches proposed will be carried out before now.

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
You're right, but I'm making a list for all those who want to money match me, so I'm an exception, if any of you want to money match me, go ahead and post and I'll do it. Only 5 bux though...=) Also, type in teh character that you're using...along with the acceptance of the match. I will be using Peach...or atleast for most matches, some characters are an acception, because I'm not good at most recoveries yet. I can can't time the wizard foot to do another jump with ganon like I see in undisput3d's match videos. Wave dashing with him is hard too, so he's only my secondary.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
smashfighter, I'm not gonna money match you.:p

Undisputed, I'm not gonna money match you. ;)

Well, actually I'll do a $5 Falco ditto with you sean. Again if I still have money that is.

Hey CORY, wanna have a who sux more match? :D

Oh, UndrDog, there are people coming from the East Coast. Try asking RyokoYaksa if he knows anyone you could go with.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
don't let our double pichu team's success get to your head! the only reason we appeared to be doing so well was because there were two children of the thunder god running around at once.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
either Neo Bahumut is usinga clever strategy to create the illusion he actually sux..to gain money through matches, when people decide to fight him with bad characters....

or he is really just a noob...
aw, what the ****..
i'll 5 buck money match u, Neo on a condition..
u seem to be a fair negotiater...but why do we agree w/ a character...while u still have the option to counter-pick w/ Peach, Ganon, or possibly someone else? ~____^, eh

either way...i'm in, w/ Marth vs. your peach, if thats ok w/ u.

and yes, about Lee's mom....she is 'hawt'...for her age, anyway. and available to my knowledge, maybe an iffy-boyfriend, IF that..but u know how those work.

gore

Smash Journeyman
$$$$$$$$$$$$ Matches!!!!!!!!!!!!

JF- My IC's, you're anyone... except peach. 5 dollars.

Smashfighter- I don't have any particular matchups in mind, but I'm sure we can figure something out for 5 dollars.

Germ+Zelgadis- I wants 5 dollar matches with yall too.

Rob$- Falcon ditto, 5 dollars.

Mr.C- Falco ditto, 5 dollars.

Electricmouse- Pika ditto, 5 dollars.

Anyone else- I'm down as long as I have money, but I'm a poor man so I don't know...

I just started playing this game....

gore

Smash Journeyman
So it goes, my IC's your Samus all 3 matches. But I'll still allow you to counterpick just in case you lose :) , but of course still no peach :D.

forward

Smash Champion
wtf are you guys thinking, smashfighter is dead, it's forward

gore: I play falcon, falco, fox, sheik, and a little marth and Dr. whorio, but I also like gannon dittos

JesusFreak: okay, 5$ falco ditto, save your money

again, smashfighter is dead

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
i dnt even know counter picks, im not that good! im good enuff to play the game. but if anyone money matches me i told all of you i only know how to play ganon and peach, so pick your match, =0) if youre playing someone like falco against ganon though expect to play my peach.

i rather money match you meleemasterxx with ganon, i sux with peach vs marth

EDIT: i play with undisputed alot but recently hes been working trying to make it to moast, ill be traveling with the az guys including sean b, medafighter(kirk), and undisputed. good times

Medafighter X

Smash Journeyman
hey...............kirk is going to be there................yeah...................but the thing is...............i need money matches....................accepting money matches from anyone...............i play samus and sheik..................but i will also try other characters.................yeah.................who wants some

Zarelid

Smash Lord
hey yeah I'm accepting money matches to I forgot who I was money matching, but just name a chaarcter of mine you want to fight. I play most characters, so just name any character and i'll say if I'll except or not because I may not play the character you say.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'll take... matches! no money, i suck too much. not even for fun! i must save all my fun for the tourney because that's the only thing i'll be having!

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
yeah..marth tends to do pretty good against peach....good job, i was just testing u...
fine then....i'll just let it all hang out, instead.
my best, Doc...vs. ur best, Peach, sound fair?

and i challenge the cory, to a non money match! >:O
(i dun even know who u use <_<)

gore, 5 bucks ur ice vs. my marth? (taking into account, as long as u have the spare change....hm..lets keep it likewise for me then, too...)

CORY

wut
BRoomer
heh, mmx, i use... umm... doc, cap'n, fox, falco, dorf, ic's, pichu, and puff. ... ... i think that's all of them. they're all at varying levels of non-suckiness, but i can at least believe i use them decently.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
whys eveyrone scared to money match me =( fine fine fine i'll do freindlies too anyone want to freindly me?

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
C'mon undisputed/neo bahamut...My Zelda vs Your Peach.....Princess battle royale

And I won't use Sheik the first match...

Neo Bahamut???

Smash Cadet
so far my money matches are...

Changsta/?/$5
Darknessoftheheart/Zelda vs Peach/$5
Alucard258/Pichu vs Ganon?/$5
MeleeMasterX/Marth vs Ganon/$5

Also dont confuse me for undisputed the sig is just an insie joke

ROBFALCO

Smash Journeyman
NO JOHNS EVERYONE

Guaranteed , guaranteed IT official crystal city aint going to moast