• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by David Kirk
Anyway, is Fox/PatrickSays from GameFAQs on SWF, or does anyone know if they are coming? Fox wanted a $50 money match before, so maybe now we can throw that down. I will play Patrick for $50 too if he thinks his Ganondorf can r0x0rd'd mine.
Yeah David, Im that Patrick. Ill be more than happy to ditto you, perhaps for 10 though. My paycheck wont allow for much spending outside of insurance and whatnot.
You might be able to stay here for a night, ill talk to the parents and see what they think.

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hey Pat, you and Jake need to get in on sum smash sumtime. We still have a smashfest just about every friday, or most fridays anyways. Too inconvenient? If so... then we'll figure sumthin out maybe? Playing the same people over and over gets tedious, plus I haven't played you two in awhile.

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by cHaNg-sTa
Hey Pat, you and Jake need to get in on sum smash sumtime. We still have a smashfest just about every friday, or most fridays anyways. Too inconvenient? If so... then we'll figure sumthin out maybe? Playing the same people over and over gets tedious, plus I haven't played you two in awhile.
it shall be done, I work 12-6 friday, but adter that its all good...hit me up on aim

FalcoWannabe

Smash Rookie
wait a minute is malva the real good guy and plays with Capt. Falcon JJ told a little about him he said he was one of the best in the world in SSBM.

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Joshu, will anybody else from the Ship be able to make it? I couldn't go to FC so I missed out on playing you guys.

All of this OOS goodness, this one's gonna be good . . .

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Davey - Ive been workin every friday for the past month or so, it doesnt look like my work schedule is gonna change soon anyways:mad:. Im free on saturdays however.

Joshu

BRoomer
BRoomer
I base this on absolutely nothing, but if I do come I think it just might be only me from the ship
Cube can't travel far, Prime works too much, Squared always goes to his girlfriend's weddings instead of tournaments, and Iggy is just plain lazy
It'd be a 15 hour drive if I wanted to go by car, but the only way I'd do that is if like Prime and Squared could come with me and help drive, that's probably the only way people besides me would come, otherwise it would just be me coming in by plane.
meh

DOUBLE NESS
DOUBLE VOLLEYBALL!!!!

Sevens

Smash Apprentice
Malvo = Isia?
Probably.

Anyway Make sure if your going to post one liners guys that you disable your sigs. Its common courtisy and I am geting sick of them as well.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
yes malva is Isai to answer the questions. nice to see you have interest in our tourny.

joshu- im sure you can find someone to take with you here. Iggy needs to come anyway, dollar match must happen(unless i goto a midwest tourny which could happen sometime before Moast 3)

NESS RAWR

PS- Naruto 95/96 pwns so much ^_^

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Patrick, thank you for the hospilitality. JesusFreak offered before, but that was a while ago, and I do not know if he ever found out for sure. If the thing with JF does not go down, it would be nice to stay with you.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
DAVID KIRK!!!!

Okay, lol, I think you just called me out. Haha! I suck at rest combos??? That's funny...I'm the best Rester in the nation...not to mention the best Jigglypuff =\ I have no problem playing you again, where I DON'T camp at all, and in fact attack you furiously. But seeing as you called me out...how about you put some money out there ^_^ Let's say 50-100$??? I would be more than obliged to play you and not camp on you. Anyhoo...with the grimy work being out of the way...

Sup my *** Mike G. <--- has a beast azz Peach. Lol and no, I don't think they do get me. Peace..keep it gangsta.

Kirk...holla back >>>AIM SN: XxAndenxX Don't back down.

BTW...sorry for getting full of myself fellow SWF companions... I just hop on any chance where someone tries to clown me ^_^ Especially my Jigglypuff. BTW Kirk, I'm going to Rest your Ganondorf's Aerial Forward A.

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
^_^

Anden sucks at rest combos?......

I have no comment.

Hope you take first Anden :D Watch for Isai if he comes =X I Might come, if you want.

:starman:

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
you should come azen, we are all about fun ^_^ i didnt get to play you at FC :( You will mak efluffy happy if she comes ;)

id like some matches with Anden, i havent been hit by rest in a long while i need a reminder of what it feels like

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Anden, I was not calling you out for a $50 money match. It is going to be hard enough to cover for the plane ticket, food, and company while I am down there. If you want to play for anything lower, I am all for it.

How do you attack furioulsy when every time you get off the edge you Puff Pound back and forth a bit and drop off the edge and then grab agaist twelve times in a row?

At Game Over you missed two Rests on me. You did not hit one. You tried one after a forward aerial and tried to wavedash into one. Yeah, those where the only two, but both missed...

I am not trying to clown you, but last time we played, you sucked at pulling off Rest. Maybe things are better now, you should hope so.

I do not like to play Ganondorf against Jigglypuff, but I could throw out Sheik or my Jigglypuff against yours.

Electricmouse

Smash Ace
You should come to moast azen. I would love to finally have to chance to play you. Besides I would like to see your pika in a ditto against mine.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
Wait.... who won the match between us Kirk??? Cause i mean after all the pointing out of the bad stuff that i did in the match, i still won =\

EDIT: And darnit, i hate to come off so cocky, but I am 100% against people pointing out the negatives in someone's match whe they did not pull off the win. So forgive me for sounding so cocky, but that was one of the clearest ways to put it =\ No hard feelings.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Azen you have to come! And tell chillin to come too <_<

EDIT: And darnit, i hate to come off so cocky, but I am 100% against people pointing out the negatives in someone's match whe they did not pull off the win. So forgive me for sounding so cocky, but that was one of the clearest ways to put it =\ No hard feelings.
haha no you don't come of cocky at all you have every right to say what you did cause you're just defending yourself, although I don't know why kirk's bagging on you when YOU won the match between you and him <_<

what's goin on kirk >_>

but based off videos you're jiggly is ****ing badass anden.

Reckon

Smash Apprentice
Azen and Anden, I would love to have a couple matches with you two, thats if everyone else hasnt made reservations or anything.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
Guys, in the event that they come, (and if Anden is anything like Azen, which I get the impression that he is,) there's no need to reserve any matches. That was one thing that impressed me so much at FC. I'd always thought Azen to be... well, a bit of a jerk. This was based on my first impressions from when he first burst onto the scene.

But I was wrong ;). If you run into em at a tournament, just walk up and ask for a match, and they'll give it to you. No sand bagging (at least, not too much ;) ) and they won't *demand* 15 dollars for the "privelage." Despite my first impressions, H2YL are classy guys.

But then, it's 4am and I just woke up with meds coursing through my veins... maybe it's them talking ;)

-Scav

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
That'd be nice to play one of the best, if not the best, EC player, Azen. I'd probably get beat, but I wanna try my shot at Azen, or at least get the oppurtunity to play you, if you were to come down to TX.

AndenHellseenkee

Smash Journeyman
^_^

There are no worries. if Azen and I make it to MOAST3, we are definately down for some matches. I think that by moving to the Arkansas area....I am pretty much passed the money match phase. I dont need to play for money. Free matches for everyone ^_^ The only time where I think I might money match is when someone is clowning me, or making me look bad =\ Then I just have to. I am going to try super hard to go to MOAST3, and Azen will do the same. I want Azen to come down.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Anden man, I know that you won that the match, I am just pointing out that you missed both your attempted Rest, and my Ganondorf took you to eighty percent on your last stock when the stage was Kirby64.

Jigglypuff > Ganondorf, especially on Kirby64. Even if you did win the match, you should have done better than that. Glad to hear that you are better now, and hitting Rest. ^_^

dcx, I want to play my Jigglypuff against your Marth.

In the words of Ryoko, "...evil."

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
W00t w00t, I might indeed cross paths with Azen again. I am dieing for another Link ditto! That was the best match I have had to date.

Also, I want another Roy ditto, cause last time you anihilated O_O. I picked up Roy in 4 days and took him to MLG, but I have been training with him and will continue to till Moast. Maybe, just maybe, I can take you down 2 stocks instead of one :-P.

I would also love to play Anden, definitely not against my Link though O_o. Roy will definitely be my pick if it happens. How bout it? Each of us have 1 hit KO's on each other so that shall be interesting.

kirbykid

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow things are getting interesting...outside interest eh.....well before I get to that I have some business to attend to.

I need a character to play as. As most people know my mind has not been made by any choice in characters since I had made up my mind not to pay Link anymore.

In order to use the heart of the cards, I must have faith in the character I choose. I must commit to the relationship, and must put all my eggs into the basket.

Peach, will you be my main sqeeze? I'll love you and will be totaly submissive, alowing you to make all the moves. Up, down, smash, float, you name em. It'll try hard not to be controlling but..... its going to be hard seeing as thats the only way I can reach you. We'll have a truely formal partnership, like one between a Pokemon and its trainer, you being the Poke me being the trainer.

Leave Silas, you know he doen't deliver.

smashfighter

Smash Journeyman
yyayaayyyyayaya moast3 sounds too good

I will try to be there, I'm looking for a job so I can save up and fly in, none of that 16 hour driving BS. Will AZ take No. 2 again, maybe even No. 1!?!?!?!? i dunno. we'll have to see

peace out texas heads

dcx1287

Smash Lord
yo Kirk **** yeah i'm up for any and all free, friendly matches!

I want to reserve matches...with everyone going <_<

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by kirbyofnurgle
In order to use the heart of the cards, I must have faith in the character I choose. I must commit to the relationship, and must put all my eggs into the basket.

Peach, will you be my main sqeeze? I'll love you and will be totaly submissive, alowing you to make all the moves. Up, down, smash, float, you name em. It'll try hard not to be controlling but..... its going to be hard seeing as thats the only way I can reach you. We'll have a truely formal partnership, like one between a Pokemon and its trainer, you being the Poke me being the trainer.

Leave Silas, you know he doen't deliver.
What you talking? Peach is a wild animal that's hard to be tamed! But anyway... wtf? My topic actually reached people? scary stuff.

And Silas will deliver... that is, after I'm through with him. ^^

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
sweet...finally, a tourny that i'll probably be able to get to.
i've missed four tournaments in texas, and i am
most definatly not going to miss this one! I'll probably be able to
bring atleast one or two friends along, too...

oh, and the 2 days sounds great.

JJ

Smash Journeyman
yea this is me and my partner first tourney ever so Anden told me i will like it alot so i hope he is right.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Nice to see AZ has some interest. I realized i never played you once Sean @_@ i think im gonn ahave to change that at Moast 3. Remember to post whether you want a 2 day tourny or not. We like havin all this interest in our tournies

PS- Silas smells

Top Bottom