• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Quick question: If someone were to attend all three of the Sattelite tournaments, would they get 3x the discount? I don't plan on doing that, but someone else might.

Young Danny

Smash Journeyman
I don't think so Bahmut.

Darkness- Hopefully we can post directions to the place ASAP, and if not, just check on-line for the store and it should have directions to it.

Scav

Tires don Exits
BRoomer
The sat discount is one time only ;) you will not come out with us handing you a 5 dollar bill at Moast3 hehe. Although it would be pretty cool, since technically we'd break exactly even anyways in that situation.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
it's tentative right now. basically, we have sort of an idea about where (i think scav's aiming for tga) but we don't have confirmation.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
Coach, if we are going to do a Satellite Tournament, it won't be at GE, cuz you know they want that money, those greedy *******s! Anyways, it would probably be at my place or Zeroes' place since our houses can fit a good decent amount of people in them. Half the pot goes towards funding MOAST 3 and the other half, well, the winner takes it, or something of the sort, I gotta read the rules again about pot distribution. I'm up for that idea. We need San An to go to MOAST in full force when the time comes!

All I can think of is Zeroes, BLOB, Coach, SOS, Flaming Croch, Felix, TheKid, AgentVRod, Shadow, ChickenWing, and me, Majin.

A Sat is our biweekly. Because we want MOAST to encompass all of Texas, we are going to hold small tournaments in Dallas, Houston, and San Austinio.
LOL, where did you get that from, San Austinio?! :laugh:

Titan44

Smash Apprentice
Originally posted by UmbreonMow
JesusFreak, didn't you say your friend wanted to learn Mewtwo?
Haha, that was me. I spoke to you on AIM once for a few pointers, but I think I'll stick to my Ganon exclusivity. M2 is more than a little too crappy for my tastes :p

But if I do go to MOAST, I wanna play a few casuals vs. your M2. I remember you saying in the Ganon/CF forum that you could take down any Ganon, and now I wanna see if it's true :chuckle:

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well, if all goes according to plan team Schwippy will be hosting a sat tourney. I just need to see if and when I can do it. It would probably be at my church.

Ratking1234

Smash Ace
Originally posted by UmbreonMow
so who's all in for my Mewtwo training anyway? That's why I'm going, after all.
Well sir, I hate Mewtwo, but it would be nice to take him home and beat up on people with him. . . Teach me your ways great one.

P.S. Mad Fox dittos when I get there Mow ^_^ They are the most fun match ups

D

Deleted member

Originally posted by Titan44
But if I do go to MOAST, I wanna play a few casuals vs. your M2. I remember you saying in the Ganon/CF forum that you could take down any Ganon, and now I wanna see if it's true :chuckle:
Bring it.

Mow, are you going to be doing some Zelda training at MOAST3?
Sure, I don't much care. All I do with Zelda is run and death kick lol. Not much to teach.

jotun

Smash Ace
pfft.. mewtwo couldn't touch ganon

for the Austin tourney you could try talking to TGA to see if you can use the lancave...

gore

Smash Journeyman
Yo doggz, all this talk about mew2's, you better watch out for my nugga essence's mew2. He doesen't practice it that much, but it's **** good. 5th tier teh pwnzer! I guess...

Lord

Smash Apprentice
You looking for me Umberon Mow.........its been along time.........hasn’t Mow.....................you were about seventeen last time I saw you...............right here on these old smash boards.........How about cutn’ heads I..got..a..big..black..fella’..from..Gillbert..made..a..deal..with..me..few..years..back..real good Mewtwo player name a Tony Jackson...........cuts heads every Saturday night.........discourages a lot up comin’ boys......yes sir Tony Jackson's juna' like you.

Mr.C

Smash Master
At Moast3 is there just 1v1 and Crew's or 1v1 and 2v2 and Crews? Sorry Im in school right know and didnt feel like reading the first page ^_^

Scav- i gotta play your Marry-O with Falco!
Sint- your going to Moast right? well we gotta play..:p
Silas- Gotta play you too.

P.S Zarelid your name reminds me of a saying from Zoo-Lander *DERALICKMYBALLS* for some wierd reason.?

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
not gonna give an answer to the first question, just clicking once lazy fool

yes i am obviously not gonna be at at moast 3 since i am staff and all

haha woo what a challenge, beatin Scav with falco....o wait everyone has done that

jotun

Smash Ace
Originally posted by RyokoYaksa
You folks better watch out for team Peach Vision at this tournament. This time I won't suck so much when it counts. :(
didn't you hear that peach is banned now?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Yes indeed. Due to recent findings that "Peach" can be rearranged to spell "Cheap" She has been banned from Tournaments. Officials are also looking into banning "Sheik" because of gender confusion.

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Sheik is definitely a chick. No guy could fit their extremities into a suit that tight, no matter how small they are.

On a different note, my new MOAST sig is frikking awesome.

Damage2Sinuses

Smash Rookie
Originally posted by McFox
Sheik is definitely a chick. No guy could fit their extremities into a suit that tight, no matter how small they are.
lmao, youve never met some of the kids from Victoria buddy.. Chaz could fit his legs into 2 chinese finger cuffs

is peach really banned?

TheCoach

Smash Apprentice
Yeah well you can also spell konkey dong form donkey kong so it's ovious that konkey dong is the better name, accually the name Konkey Dong was invented here in SAK laboratoies with the help of SOS.

Majin i don't care where the sat tourny is i for one say Zeroes' he's got that huge room and it's cool but i like you TV so take your tv to ed's ????? just an idea if it's here

????? Peach = Cheap
Daisy = desturuction of any foe

RyokoYaksa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Peach is banned?

Does that mean I'm reduced to a pizza chef and nothing more at MOAST3? That's it, I have a special recipe in mind for all of you. :mad:

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
"I know that monkey! His name is Donkey!" - Philip J. Fry

Nobody likes Peach anyway.

Toad: "Sorry Mario. We have Peach for you, but her brain's in another castle. You'll have to go look for it."

"Oh!!! Did I WIN?!?!"

Argh. Shut her voice off and she'd be 10x better.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
you know i think you guys are joking about the whole banning peach thing, but if she really was to be banned i would be so happy i would probably become a hardcore follower of christ and start praying the god thanking him everyday that peach is banned from tournaments

Essence

Smash Journeyman
yooo san an and converse peeps my stepdad lives in sa now and he said one weekend if i coud get off he would let me have a buncha smashers over for the weekend
and down here in the little town called victoria either me or fletcher are thinking about hosting a tourney/smashfest at one of our houses, most likely just a smashfest where we could house ppl for the weekend
i was jsut wondering if anyone would even be interested in any of wut i just mentioned...

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585

On a different note, my new MOAST sig is frikking awesome.
C. Falcon's clothes are tighter than Shiek's. And we know he's a guy because girls don't **** children and Pokemon (well, Samus could if she wanted too, I'm sure the Chozo built something in . . . yeah, that's going too far).

And what the heck is that picture in your sig?

UNDlSPUT3D

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Lord
You looking for me Umberon Mow.........its been along time.........hasn’t Mow.....................you were about seventeen last time I saw you...............right here on these old smash boards.........How about cutn’ heads I..got..a..big..black..fella’..from..Gillbert..made..a..deal..with..me..few..years..back..real good Mewtwo player name a Tony Jackson...........cuts heads every Saturday night.........discourages a lot up comin’ boys......yes sir Tony Jackson's juna' like you.
Wow, where is MOW now? Backing down from Mewtwo dittos from our big black fella' from Gilbert. Get owned son get owned. I would be afraid too... He said he wanted to mewtwo dittos $5 , you up for the challenge? Scared? Scared?

tsetse

Smash Lord
Yeah Don't ban peach cuz I need a rematch with coaches peach. Never saw anyone not use turnips with peach and still beat me. Just dodge and Downsmash. Now that I look at the rules there should of been a time limit for our match but there was'nt one. Oh well NO JOHNS.

Essence I would definatelly go to a Smashfest in victoria.

gore

Smash Journeyman
For the love of god ban peach!!! At ge3 I was eliminated by 2 peach players in 1 vs 1, and then in teams I got eliminated by 2 different peach ditto teams(Kid and Chicken, and SOS and Smiles) I have so much trouble against peach and thats the only character I get to face, so unfair... I'll even start praying with essence, and wash jebuzes feet or something.

Ya, a smashfest in V-town is inevitable. It's something we've wanted to do for a long *** time, we just have to put it together.

Originally posted by Damage2Sinuses
lmao, youve never met some of the kids from Victoria buddy.. Chaz could fit his legs into 2 chinese finger cuffs
Lololololol matt, Chaz really could. For all you non V-town peeps, chaz is this crazy guy who wears size 0 girl pants like every day, and he has to lay down on his bed, and pull up his pants for like an hour until they fit. But he's my nugga, I'd take a bullet for that mofo, he's like the most enthusiastic person in the world.

Top Bottom