• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

ssbm_kings

Smash Journeyman
Jesus, I played as sheik at the last tourney, but this one i'll probably switch it up to one of 3 characters. Jiggly, fox, or falco. I don't know who but when the time comes i'll know. And if anything goes wrong, i always can pick up my sheik again. hehe. We don't have to money match though, we always can play for fun set or something, or maybe we can even play for 10 pushups, you know get in shape while smashing. LOL.

Hey silas, i always thought it be fun to have a team tourney. That's because me and my little brother probably never played much in team matches. hehe. Low tier tourney, my bowser and G&W will own all! Just a question, who's allowed in the low tier tourney in case it happens?

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
CloudstrifeX: I am game for a $5 money match.

KotG: Want a DK ditto? I wish I dittoed you at MLG with good ole Dirty Stinky Donkey Kong.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey I'll take any and all DK Dittos for money matches if y'all are up to it.:chuckle:

Hey ssbm_kings, that sounds cool. I'm up for anything. Also Fox Falco and Jiggly happen to be my three mains right not too. :p Along with Samus and Luigi. My full chgaracter list can be found in the melee back room.:chuckle:

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Matt get on AIM plz thx...

MOAST 3 will be pwnage i can't wait for lvl 1 challenge lol.

edit: well we're getting together for smash today..as in in 30 minutes so you can come to my house when you come back

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Um I can't get on aim, I'm at school. What do you want? Great... well I'll be there as soon as possible. Hey you think you can ask David to come get me from school?:chuckle: Missing Government wouldn't be any big deal. We're just reviewing for a test anyway.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
he just left for my place lol too late <_<

oh yeah when you come remember to bring your controllers also cause i only have 1.5 here <_<

Also MOAST will be a cool experience i cannot wait.

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jumbo Jack $1
Whopper $1
McChicken Sandwich $1
Double cheeseburger $1
Wendy's Junior bacon cheeseburger $1

yea.. juss sum of the many items on the dollar menus down here.. if you're wondering O_o

If there is a low tier tourney, it's basically gonna be mid to low tier characters. So... Link and down to pichu.

D

Deleted member

low tier tournament?

Is Zelda low tier? I know Mewtwo is....

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
If there is a low tier tourney, it's basically gonna be mid to low tier characters. So... Link and down to pichu.
Jumbo Jack $1
Whopper $1
McChicken Sandwich $1
Double cheeseburger $1
Wendy's Junior bacon cheeseburger $1
w00t w00t, for i am unhindered!!!

DeathTiers

Smash Cadet
Other than the singles, teams and crew tournaments, the rest of them seem very foolish. This tournament is going to end up being a joke. :rotfl:

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
The "rest" of the tournaments are meant to be fun, and other than the Level 1 challenge (which costs $1), will most likely be free. Nothing on the line, just a way to have fun.

See... we want people to have fun, which is the reason we're hosting this tournament. Not all of us play this game to make money...

If you don't like them, don't enter them, won't bother us a bit. Though I don't think you'll be doing much of anything if you refuse to pay the registration fee like you claim you'll do.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hey Death Tiers, I think you're a joke. :chuckle:

But yeah Mid tier and below are allowed for the low tier thing. I think I'll mostly be reppin the Monkey, but I'll also have Kirby, Zelda, Pika and Roy. Heck maybe even Pichu :bee:

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
Dont forget Luigi is low tier, so I can use him if i want to ^_^

I really want Ness dittos, Zulu and Drew mainly but anyone else that wants one just walk up and ask. I want best Ness in Texas >_>

NESS RAWR.......Luigi is low tier

*runs*

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Well if Luigi is truly Low Tier I'll have to use him too. :D I want best Luigi in Texas. :) Unlike Sint I can beat jotun's Falco in a best of 3 with him. :chuckle:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
oh! i know why! because if you decide not to pay the registration fee, you won't even be sitting in front of a tv with smash on it.

David Kirk

Smash Ace
I am coming, I am playing, I am Resting.

Jigglypuff money matches if anyone wants them.

*Kirk's Jigglypuff challenge* $5 money match, 3/5 tournament rule set, if I do not Rest you once in the set, regardless of who wins, I will give you an additional $5.

dcx1287

Smash Lord
*Kirk's Jigglypuff challenge* $ money match, 3/5 tournament rule set, if I do not Rest you once in the set, regardless of who wins, I will give you an additional $5.
LOL

does that mean i can play you for a $3 money match, or something, and then when the match starts i SD all times before you even touch me <_< so then i give you 3 for losing the set but you give me 5 for not resting me LOL >_>

nah jk >_> lol i guess to guard yourself from someone doing that you can just say mininum of like $6 or so >_>

David Kirk

Smash Ace
It is suppose to be $5 money match...sorry, buds!

If someone is actually going to do something like that, no one loses or gains any money, but they get the title of being an idiot, so I do not think that anyone will.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
w00t! David is coming! Now we can do double Kirby and double Jiggly seeing as how Jiggly is my best at the moment anyway. :D

And sure I'll do a Roy ditto. My Roy's not that great, but it's better than anyone's I've played so far. (I haven't played Drew's yet :p)

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
FOOLS!!!!!!!

NO ONE CAN MATCH THE AWESOMENESS OF DOUBLE NESS

NESS RAWR

K got that out of my system. anyway there are too many double____
Why are you even trying to compete with me and Joshu? No one can match our strength, NO ONE!!!!!!!!!

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Matthew, if you can play Jigglypuff, do it. Keep playing her, and at this tournament I would be all for double Jigglypuff. I just hope that you will able to keep up with mine. ^_^

gore

Smash Journeyman
$5 money matches

Best 2 of 3 against my Ice Climbers, use any characters you want
>Final Destination only
>4 stock, M3 rules

I will offer this $ match as long as I still have money, so I hope I can do at least 5 or 6 of them, and naturally if i win money then I will keep going.
Spleeeeh Ice Climbers!

V-town Underground MC clik: Half ****** Cuban Kennith, Special-Ed Fred, and Dirty Smeagle Better Crack Worse Ryan(lays down the beats so Fred and HNC can wreck it.)

Essence

Smash Journeyman
v-town *****

**** drew you are a brave man to take gores challenge, his ics will pwnzor n ****, but mine are better, lol yeah ****in right, but my ics will pwn you fewls too, and we v-town ****** falcons will pwn all, V-TOWN NIGGGA HOLD US BACK WUT

David Kirk

Smash Ace
Teflon Climbers, start saving your allowance.

Essence, I hope you yell stuff like that at the tournament.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
oh i will
oh and arent you coming to this tourney with ashley? or wuz that someone else

Essence

Smash Journeyman
**** yeah, thats cool, i wanted to play you and seein ash again will be cool, i met her at tg6, **** moast 3s startin to look like its gonna be pretty big, EVERYONE COME

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
me and CORY have epic matches set up for MOAST 3

rematch for best pichu :)

and of course a competition only true men like us could do: grass growing contest(lvl 1 challenge got nothin on this)

if its possible id like to set up TVs for GGXX and Naruto 2(possibly 3 if anyoen has that). So if we can get TVs for that, i will take challenges in that, not money challenges though i dont think im that good >_>

im gonna go ahead challenge this me and chang-sta vs richard and marcus for best double kirby team ^_^

too pumped for this tourny i need to do something more productive liek write my paper for english @_@

*edit*

I R TEH TIPO KYNG

Top Bottom