• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAST3: Dallas, Texas Tournament - Results in 1st post

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Seriously, is there a 7-11 near this place? And if not, can someone just pick me up a Dr. Pepper Slushee on their way there? I'll pay you, I swear, I just want one.

And teflon, burger match it is.

I'm not going to bother to set up any more matches here. I'll be walking around. If you want to face my indestructible wrath, just tell me.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know if the 7-11's around here have Dr. Pepper slushies..., since I've never heard of one...

But there are 7-11's everywhere, so don't worry about that.

And if you want REAL burgers, you gotta go to JC's but that's another story, and you'll have to spend more than $1, ($5.95 for a burger/fries or tots plus large drink), but it's worth it, trust me :chuckle:

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, every OOS has to goto JC's. Screw fast food burgers. They have top notch burgers, and it's only 6 bucks for a great meal that will fill most people up (Not me sumtimes, but I'm a beast at eating, juss ask around. But I'm sure everyone will be satisfied). Just hope you don't have any history of serious heart attacks :rolleyes:

and yes, there's tons of 7-11's around. Depending on the 7-11, flavors may vary.

Essence

Smash Journeyman
well i know you dudes know how to run some krizunk tournies and wut not but make sure there are enough tvs plz, at tg6 there were about 130 ppl and only 10 tvs, it was horrible, ill try to donate a tv buts its not likely, so can anyone else bring a tv?

CORY

wut
BRoomer
we had about 60 some odd people at last moast and we had a good three tv's for casual games (along with a set of small tv's devoted entire to mk:dd).

and we're getting some tv's from the center, as well, along with whatever random amount of tv's we'll be adding ourselves. so, don't worry, we'll have equipment set up long before the tourney date even arrives! WE ARE UBER!

and, i just got really bored there at the end when i said that...

vipor

Smash Rookie
i gots me one of dem 20 inch telethingys i could bring, cube/smash too.

worse comes to worse and u cant get a dp slush at 7-11, sonic can mix up anything you want, even vanilla dp slush, yum

EDIT: my bad, its a 19 :cry:

KotG Luvin

Smash Cadet
Originally posted by MookieRah
CloudstrifeX: I am game for a $5 money match.

KotG: Want a DK ditto? I wish I dittoed you at MLG with good ole Dirty Stinky Donkey Kong.

Blasphemy!

Meh, I'm not too keen on dittos, but I'll be using him for the majority of the tourney anyway, so why not? :D

$5 Warcraft 3 money match, anyone?

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Originally posted by David Kirk
I am coming, I am playing, I am Resting.

Jigglypuff money matches if anyone wants them.

*Kirk's Jigglypuff challenge* $5 money match, 3/5 tournament rule set, if I do not Rest you once in the set, regardless of who wins, I will give you an additional $5.
I ACCEPT!!!!

:mad:

Jiggs is goin down son!

Anyhow as for $$ matches I have

SSbm_Kings - ??
Umbreod Mow - 10$
Teflon Climbers - 10$
err I read 5 from someone somewhere forgot his name...

anyhow am I missing anyone? I wanna get rich like how I did at TG :p help a brotha out.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cloud, I'll do a $5 marth ditto 2/3 MOAST 3 ruleset, cause Scav wants me to ditto you for some reason, and I think I'll have $5 to waste if worse comes to worse:)

Especially after I take JF's/Jake's $25 from the 25 ditto challenge:chuckle:

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
Drew, I'll money match you.

Money matches I have so far...

DeathTeirs - $100
CloudX - $10
Kirk - $5
McFox - BURGER MEAT!

People I want to money match.

Gore
Essence
Drew
Scav
Changsta
Cory
Umbreon Mow
Sinteal
Vipor

Put up, peeps.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
why do you want to money match me?

let me make this clear for anyone

I dont do money matches. i know you would liek some free money since i play silly low tiers like Ness and Luigi, but i just dont like playin monety matches. I just dont have fun doin them

So dont ask ;)

ssbm_kings

Smash Journeyman
cloud $50 like our original amount? We never got that done with.

Silas, hey can you guys make the 1v1 on a saturday in case you guys not making it a two day tourney?

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
ssbm- it is 2 days, we're 100% sure. Saturday is teams, Sunday is 1 vs 1.

Teflon- sure I'll play you for $5, though you'll probably have to remind me about it later.

I'll probably just bring a lot of extra cash (asuming I can get a lot of extra cash by then...) and money match whoever.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Lol I have a better idea for the ditto challenge thing. Instead of $25 total how about we just pay a dollar for every ditto we lose and get a dollar for each one we win? Because I know for a fact Drew would probably take most of my characters, but I doubt he could win all 26 dittos.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like the one where I get more money:D

But whatever, I'll start saving up $1's

and if I win all 26 I want a cookie:beezo:

D

Deleted member

teflon: alright, how about a good old Fox vs Falco?

Cloud: I only do $5 matches. Especially against Marth. Sorry :o

changsta: Mewtwo ditto.

EDIT: Just saw Chang's Mewtwo.

Wanna make that for $5?

dcx1287

Smash Lord
LMAO umbreon mow what's that thing in your signature <_< LOL who said that

Essence

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by teflon_climbers
[B
People I want to money match.

Gore
Essence

Put up, peeps. [/B]
yo dude you were crazy at tg6, yeah i accept you money match, $5, and im pretty sure gore wants to money match you too

edit: didnt leir say he wanted to money match you at moast3 also? ill ask him

teflon_climbers

Smash Lord
Money matches I have so far...

DeathTeirs - $100 Match
CloudX - $10 Match
Kirk - $5 Jiggs Challenge
McFox - BURGER MEAT!
Umbreon Mow - $5 Fox on Falco
Gore - $5 match
Essence - $5 match (shh! I wasn't crazy:))

People I want to money match that weren't on the other list

KotG Luvin
Jesusfreak

Sinteal - sorry for asking, didn't know your stance :\

dcx1287

Smash Lord
LMAO @ $100 BET

wow haha i would love to watch that match XD but unfortunately i don't think deathtiers will come

but he might <_< who knows??!! lol

cHaNg-sTa

BRoomer
BRoomer
All of the sudden 5 bucks on mewtwo ditto? lol. I'll consider it..That yoshi vs mewtwo was stupid though. Silas was being an idiot haha.. plus I think I forgot to Upthrow the whole match :rolleyes: .

But mewtwo dittos... well suck for me. I lost to a less than stellar mewtwo which discouraged me. But if I'm rolling in the cash by moast3.. then it's a go.

Teflon, I'll take the money match under same condition of me having money haha. I'm a poor (and cheap) azn :) I'll find my ways to get mulah.

JFreak - I'll take the 26 Ditto for a buck each. OR maybe 2 bucks each??? :) if 1 buck each, then I juss propose 2 stock each ditto, 3 stock if 2 bucks? not enough money riding on to really make it a marathon of 26x3=78 stock match that will result in little gain in money in a buck, but 52 is still a lot lol.

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry Kings but 50$ is to un cost affordable for the both of us, and to much heat. Also I don't think that you should be so jumpy to do such high money matches. I am greedy for money not cocky 20$ is my highest for everybody therefore 20$ is our match. And besides last time I fought you was in the middle of my 6 month retirement lol I want to show you what I am really all about :p

As for Mow my bad I thought you said 10$ I just skimmed through the last couple threads...but yea 5 it is...but I thought that FL. sucked mow???? Cmon mow shut me up? lol I will even use a different char ;) except for bottom tier and Mew2 that is >_>....I aint suicidal...<_<

Drew? Why does scav want you to ditto me? thats funny lol I hope you peeps didn't base my skill on those old vids again lol cause many people made that mistake at TG and some even called me a lier <_< and claimed that I put those vids to get free money...I don't want that same mistake happening again.

Teflon wtf? 100$ man with some new random guy you greedy little! o_O cmon man lemme get in on some of that son...>_> and you called me lucky <_< btw you still pregnant son? :chuckle:

ssbm_kings

Smash Journeyman
Originally posted by Cloud Strife X

anyhow am I missing anyone? I wanna get rich like how I did at TG :p help a brotha out.
not to start anything but yea... you are kind of cocky. hehe. It's fine $50 is too high. How much you think is fine i don't care. Yea like i told everyone, last time i played you was like practically the first time i picked up a game controller in 3 months. Yea i heard you got better so that's good. Actually i'm a pretty cool person about matches. I don't need to money match. I money match the people who are asking for money match. LMAO. I don't ask random people to money match.

So the only money matches i have so far is from

smashfighter-$20?
cloud-?

But yea i hope we do a low tier tourney on the end of the day of the 2v2 cause it be fun playing my bowser in some sort of tourney for once.

Wow i only have 4 months left to prepare.

vipor

Smash Rookie
teflon - ill money match you, gotta use my fox tho, i dont know any other character well enough to put money on the line.

im always down for 1$ matches, there may be a couple 5$ matches tho. i gotta practice my *** off until then, i gonna find out how badly real soon when i play drew, but its all about the fun yunno.

Dr Drew the Dragon

BRoomer
BRoomer
Cloud: I don't know why Scav wants me to ditto you, he just kinda randomly said it one day...

Anyways, I think I'll have more than $5 to lose anyways...

I try not to judge people by vids, and I expect you to be 100x better than what those vids looked like.

btw, how old are those vids anyways? cause they're pretty bad:chuckle:

gore

Smash Journeyman
Wut

Yeah ***** all of us V-town boys get pretty krunk with C.falcon, you should see our 4-ways(so many L-cancels). Anyways, can't wait to do the IC's money matches against all you mofo's, Drew stands the best chance because he practices with cory, but my style is a bit different than Cory's, and I have some tricks up my sleeve...

If you aint heard it you gonna hear it right now, V-town ******, thats where its at. Wut then mofo?

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Drew lol those vids are about a bit over a year old :p so no probs.

And as for kings if you think im cocky then thats good, lol I have been trying to put the I must always win feel into my system....cause to many peeps say that me being to nice is not gonna get me anywhere....So I kinda take that like a compliment... :p thnx so 20 is fine for our little wager np...

Cloud Strife X

BRoomer
BRoomer
Drew lol those vids are about a bit over a year old :p so no probs.

And as for kings if you think im cocky then thats good, lol I have been trying to put the I must always win feel into my system....cause to many peeps say that me being to nice is not gonna get me anywhere....So I kinda take that like a compliment... :p thnx so 20 is fine for our little wager np...

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
naughty cloud double postin ;)

teflon- sorry, ive been annoyed with random peopel asking for money matches. If i ever do money match it more of an honor thing or something silly like my 1 dollar match with Iggy.

V-town- you guys sure seem confident. I hope you guys have gotten better, I wouldnt want anything less

O me and Joshu have alreday declared 1st place for teams, so just send us your money ^_^

Cloak and Dagger

Smash Journeyman
Re: Wut

Originally posted by gore
Yeah ***** all of us V-town boys get pretty krunk with C.falcon, you should see our 4-ways(so many L-cancels). Anyways, can't wait to do the IC's money matches against all you mofo's, Drew stands the best chance because he practices with cory, but my style is a bit different than Cory's, and I have some tricks up my sleeve...

If you aint heard it you gonna hear it right now, V-town ******, thats where its at. Wut then mofo?
I practice with CORY too, and WOW l-canceling with captain falcon, I cancel everything

Bahamut

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
Bahamut3585
Alright, I haven't been on for a bit, so can someone tell me what other events are planned? I know the 64-man Level one challenge is on, and I definetly want to set up some MarioKart again.

Also, how many of you are planning on getting Nintendo DS when it comes out? I figure people can vs. each other on . . . stuff . . .*trails off*

kabuki64

Smash Rookie
Heh nice me and Quinten would really try to make it to this thing, me especially since Im eager to play some new people instead of just Sheik and Fox all the time (two of the worst chars in this game if you ask me, jk). Hmm guess I'll have to come up with some brand new moves inorder to win this years MOAST tourny.

Im also intrested in playing other Peach players if any of yall are intrested, I just wanna see other peoples take on the same character the same goes for Quinten if anyone wants to go Shiek vs Shiek for money or just plain old fun.

Also maybe this year we can all forget the whole bat incident that Courage (aka Link Guy) managed to pull off on me, I mean what are the odds I would stop right infront of him while he was doing that, a shame I will probably never out live. Oh and yes some Mario Kart set up would be nice to add a bit of reliefe from the Smashing, I can bring my bba GC so we can probably connect a few together.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Originally posted by kabuki64
Also maybe this year we can all forget the whole bat incident that Courage (aka Link Guy) managed to pull off on me, I mean what are the odds I would stop right infront of him while he was doing that, a shame I will probably never out live.
lol! with you mentioning it YOURSELF! it'll never die!

and i gotta remember to call kenshin courage... that's just such a silly name...

SILLY DOG! YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD! BOOGA BOOGA BOOGA!

tsetse

Smash Lord
I have a bba i can bring it if I make it to this. And yes definetelly DS will be mine. Metroid Hunters.

Edit: What will be banned for IC's. Is the infinete grab thing banned the one that can do like 999% damage.

Sintenal

Ostin
BRoomer
SWEET, good to see you and quinten are still playin, hope you guys can make it.

o and gore- We have all played CORY alot, so Drew isnt the only one prepared for ICs. Dont get too over confident ;)

Top Bottom