• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moar Meat! 21st - 22nd January 2012

Cronos_Rainbow

Smash Champion
I didn't come coz Dekar secretly told me not to make him look bad in front of so many people. That's not to say I wont come next time if I'm welcome and go easy on him at smash....I'll just pwn him at movie watching.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
way to tell everyone dickbag
guess i have no choice now but to prac up and actually get good at the game and smash u at tournaments and stuff
and to a lesser extent, movie watching

no, especially movie watching
here's a movie for you btw, shaz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urMUR6AoOeQ

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
K guys I have:

Mikul's Melee case
Phil's bag of computer/recording goodies
Viva's sensor bar
Phil's alcohol
Vermy's red Bleach jumper and Ted's Itachi tshirt (from last time)
and probably some other stuff.

Please stop leaving your sh*t at mine lol. I'll bring as much as I can to the next tourney I guess unless ya'll wanna come pick it up (except the alcohol, we have an agreement). Your choice.

One bad thing though, Mikul it seems someone spilled a drink on the table and your Melee cover was laying in it. It's a bit wet and sticky....not my fault but I'm sorry.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
Mikul's Melee case
Phil's bag of computer/recording goodies
Viva's sensor bar
Phil's alcohol
Vermy's red Bleach jumper and Ted's Itachi tshirt (from last time)
and probably some other stuff.
Have an auction at the next tourney Jei. I can throw in some wiimotes, a hoodie (possibly Vermys?), and someones scarf that Luke stole at DC2.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
lol. Vermy is leaving his hoodies everywhere.

Update: I also have a wiimote I think is Timic's, it has no back cover and is missing a battery, the one that's in there is rechargable.

I also seem to be missing my Melee disc. I'll need that if you have it.

Dekar you left my Metal Slug Anthology CD out, it better not be broken or else the next thing will be your teeth.

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
It can't be a big meet if I do go through with it. But I can have a few people over to watch it. The next big meet I'll be having will be the 007 marathon, but that might even be after Robocop, depending on my money flow.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
nah jei i went to copy metal slug and the disc wasn't in the case to begin with, so i ended up with just geometry wars and wii fit lol

already watched the room tak, 2late4u

Dekar289

Smash Hero
**** the room dude, it's old news just ask redact

i'd go to a human centipede/august's underground mordum night 4sure though

Timic83

Smash Ace
Moorabbin/Hampton East, Melbourne, Australia
Update: I also have a wiimote I think is Timic's, it has no back cover and is missing a battery, the one that's in there is rechargable.
thats mine jei, the enxt time u have t go to that place near splcies house could u drop it off? were pretty closeby. my bro is flippin the **** as the only gc backup launcher that works is on the wii menu, and bootmii cant acess that with only gc controller

Dekar289

Smash Hero
just install backup launcher onto the sd card for now then you can access it via homebrew channel, and navigate to the homebrew channel with bootmii with the wii console buttons

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It can't be a big meet if I do go through with it. But I can have a few people over to watch it. The next big meet I'll be having will be the 007 marathon, but that might even be after Robocop, depending on my money flow.
Money flow? Make it mandatory for visitors to bring food/snacks/drinks, that works pretty well and keeps costs down. And I'll come to the Bond marathon, of course <3

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Sorry Deks that one is mine seeing as though I have Viva's Brawl disc right here. Dammit I wish you knew sooner. Is it cool if I bring it to Dean's or do you need it asap?

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Cool thanks. I just read my last post and it's all wrong. First sentence directed at Dekar, the rest directed at Viva. It looks like you got it anyway <3

Jei Jei

Smash Champion
NNID
Jei_Soul
3DS FC
1564-4103-8935
Yes the 007 meet will be after RC, not sure when exactly. Will have something for my birthday though (week after DGS, week before RC) hope a lot of people can attend <3

Redact

Professional Nice Guy
sounds good jei, was going to go to "this is it" but thats a sunday tourney and i cant do interstate sundays (need to fly back before monday morning!)

TakFR

Smash Lord
NNID
TakAE86
Sounds good Jei I could have seen someone hosting the week before RC anyway, the fact that it is for your birthday makes it all the better =)

Top Bottom