• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i was waiting for the day this thread would finally be posted
crazy ****, and only 5 min away?
looks like luigi and I wont get lost for 2hrs in the middle of the night on LA freeways and death briges like last years mlg =/
I knew this day would finally come... too good

the reaction every1 or jsut me is having right now:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx0fy-9NWFg

it's in thai and I'm thai too so =)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes, you should really bring your own controller since people dislike lending theirs :p

charoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

edit: ill still **** u all. grrrr

kiwiii

Smash Lord
let's go east coast!!!! especially md/va !
plank, chillin, azen, chu, you guys got this :)
cant wait to read more updates.

PandaX

Smash Lord
I'm actually glad I decided to take the opportunity and see everyone that I haven't seen in ages. So many smiles and familiar faces, its glad to see everyone again.

Well peace out from your SoCal Panda, I probably won't show up again till best of 2k7.

3Years

Smash Lord
i made it 2 the 2nd round of pools and i was told i was eliminated so i left this sux i couldve gotten a lil farther darn this sux

Eggm

Smash Hero
AZ TOO GOOOOOOD

/subscribe
Yo QFT, light/dark making it outta pools in teams, and light BEASTING IN HIS POOL good stuff man, I miss the AZ scene, I been beasting it on the east coast tho, don't worry the AZ bred smasher is still owning over here. GOOD JOB BEATING CHILLIN/ISAI light my god. I need to see new vids of you.
And I hear wobbles almost beat azen.. nice!

Oh also most of the falcos I know about from the west coast Hydrokirby / zhu / falcomist / forward all made it outta pools GOOOO falco. xD

this tourney seems like mad fun I'm mad I couldn't make it. :(

Yo, did m2k's team not making outta pools or he didn't enter?

Oh well go m2k, rep NJ please. AZ's too good tho.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
m2k teamed with hugs. they made it out, 1st seed.

good **** m2k, cactuar, pc, azen, chu, cort for 1st seed, and to chillin, plank for 2nd seed. so basically everyone from EC proceeded into brackets? :D take this one home, easy! & silent wolf going straight 2-0 through his pool, combo status too good.

good luck to everyone today! :)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm losing my voice

should i stop shouting about matches as much?

hmm.....

nah its more fun that way ggz my health haha

anyone posting in here looking for updates because they couldn't make it, i feel very sad for you T-T

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
To the person discouraging people from buying our shirts, from supporting our tournament, and telling people he wants Super Champ Combo to fail:

Go **** yourself. I can't believe what a douchebag you are.

araknophobik

Smash Master
m2k teamed with hugs. they made it out, 1st seed.

good **** m2k, cactuar, pc, azen, chu, cort for 1st seed, and to chillin, plank for 2nd seed. so basically everyone from EC proceeded into brackets? :D take this one home, easy! & silent wolf going straight 2-0 through his pool, combo status too good.
i think hayato was the only one that didn't make it out from EC

and m2k and hugs shouldve gotten 2nd seed >_< third good game set

kiwiii

Smash Lord
anyone posting in here looking for updates because they couldn't make it, i feel very sad for you T-T
:(

yea i noticed hayato didn't make it out, but the seedings in his pool were all very close? :/ tough luck, you'll do better next time, hayato.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
i don't get hayato's pool seedings. 5 guys have a match record of 3-2, i would assume it would go to individual game records to determine seeding. Hayato had the best game record of 8 wins and 5 losses. so why is DC number one with 7 wins and 5 losses? Neal?

OK! this is WEIRD! i just refreshed the results page, and now it says DJ combo is first seed and DC is third, wtf is going on with that? they all just moved around, hayato went from 5 to 4. is this a programing flaw or what?

Either way, Hayato still has the best game score, so why isn't he first seed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom