• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
congrats mew2king!

congrats mango for being incredible.

wobbles i love you, ice climbers own. chudat too lol. ic's tied for 5th yayuhzzz

Chip.

you know what to do
That was the Final MLG Melee tournament that will ever be attended from this point onward.

There are no others planned in the future.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
M2K best in the world!!!!

Wait, lemme be stupid like them NE people....

KDJ BEST IN THE WORLD!!!!!! lol!!.....come out the nest for Brawl will ya :)

MyKo

Smash Lord
You Probably Can Tell After IP Tracking Me.
This tournament..was bomb.

Lots of new players i met.

Lots of nice people.

Friends

Food

Chill environment..

Too much to say, but shoutouts will be done later..it's 509am..i think it's time to sleep..

and for those of us that don't like to face reality..

School is unfortunately on the day after Super Champ Combo, ugh.

Goodnight =)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
You may not upload any of the bracket matches without clearing it with me and MLG first. And no, you definitely cannot upload finals, or any of the matches that were played on TVs 14 and 15. Thank you.

CmRoddy

Smash Journeyman
You may not upload any of the bracket matches without clearing it with me and MLG first. And no, you definitely cannot upload finals, or any of the matches that were played on TVs 14 and 15. Thank you.
are any videos going to be put up on MLGPRO.COM?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
good stuff EC, way to show them who's boss. btw how do you put hugs, silentspectre, and plank in the same pool, in pool 1? foolishness

g-regulate

Smash Hero
oh wait, thats a fake hugs. my bad. why must people insist on using names that are the same as other players? why dont you put a sticker on your head that says "arsehole"

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
so can i warn everyone who posted something involving "KDJ" or a variation of that? not only is it spam, but it wasn't even funny, it was like a failed gamefaqs fad that people kept clinging too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom