• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eggz

Smash Hero
Me and 2-3 other guys (TrueJamo and Aftermath, and maybe one other) need housing friday night. We'll be showing up mid-day, and have our own car so don't need rides. Anyone that can help can get a snuggle or something.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
so i decided i wanna go, and bought a singles and teams pass, but have nobody to team with....

i imagine everyone good is taken, so lvl9 ganondorf will have to do:(
Arash!!! I just got home from touring with my band. I need a partner... double jiggs for reals haha

Charoo

Smash Champion
can u guys post ur flight schedule so the people that people who want to house u would know when u come and stuff

we posted it b4 but yeah threads move fast here it is again someone help us 2 poor little white ec kiddos out

flight itinerary is

Thursday at 10:23 pm we arrive at Ontario, CA (ONT) Its a delta flight

We depart on sunday night/hella early monday morning <_<? Depart 12:40 AM, Ontario, CA (ONT) and this is a continental flight .

Anyone that could pick us up and drop us off or possibly house us as well . we dont mind playing smash and with people ^_^ IM me on aim at PrrettyPRrincess or just PM me here or just simply respond on this thread if u can help. thanks
Sorry about that. I know u posted it before but I wanted u guys to post it again so people can see it.

It's ok though since u have housing now yay

Eggz and maybe 3 more people still need housing though. Any1 wanna step up and house them? They have their own car so I guess they just need a place to sleep.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
uhmmm, does anyone good want to team? i save stock well and can edgeguard space animals. aside from that im useless ;) grawr

Cort

Apple Head
Thanks for your order!
We'll send an email confirmation to you shortly.

If you have purchased a Pro Curcuit Event Pass click here to use the MLG Team builder

Hooray!

I'm still waiting for a response, Mr. Trail.

Charoo

Smash Champion
uhmmm, does anyone good want to team? i save stock well and can edgeguard space animals. aside from that im useless ;) grawr
u should also tell people what characters u use just in case they don't know

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Yay, my order finally went through ^_^

Charoo

Smash Champion
People who needs a teammate

Cactaur (maybe)
plairnkk
arash
theboss
veg smashed
menacingmike

any1 else?

The King

Smash Ace
I'll be coming to this 97% sure. Just waiting on time-off request, and I need to buy my Official MLG passes, then I'll be 99%.

Oh and I'm teaming with the awesome S-Royal for SCC. My sincerest apologies in advance to anyone else who thought they had a chance at winning this teams event.

King Out

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
Peach vs ICs MM $100

I suck in tourny but still manage to outplace you? o_O

edit// Fuck mains
when have we ever been in the same tournie lol.... and when does trail travel to california for smash...? You should of mm trail at fc when he showed up. but say we ever do meet again... i will take such easy money.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
I'll be coming to this 97% sure. Just waiting on time-off request, and I need to buy my Official MLG passes, then I'll be 99%.

Oh and I'm teaming with the awesome S-Royal for SCC. My sincerest apologies in advance to anyone else who thought they had a chance at winning this teams event.

King Out
Epic post by King.

GG in teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom