• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG's Super Champ Combo (Sept 29-30) STOP POSTING HERE, SEE RESULTS FORUM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
lol of course, 2nd place in teams at 0c3 >>>>> $5 money match with pnark

anyways replying or just posting all this nonsense will count as pointless worthless spam. So if you have anything else you want to discuss take it through Via Pm's. I'm pretty sure people will gladly appreciate it :)

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I just find it funny that when I meet Ken in tourney, he's going to be angry because he will never, ever spike me like he did in friendlies. Ever, ever again.

Ever.

Seriously.

araknophobik

Smash Master
yo plarnkkkkkk
and any oos peeps who need rides from the airport
im willing to pick anyone up from the ONT airport cuz its like 5min away
iono about houseing but those who stay at the venue and want to shower your more than welcome to use mine just let me know in the morning before the tourny starts

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
im waiting for housing too :(
Hey Soid! Neal & Champ has made us in San Diego aware of your transportation issues.. could you please let me know many of you plan on going? I'll be calling Rick tonight to figure out how many cars we can get out of San Diego so that we can find rides for you guys. I'd like to know as soon as possible how many of you need rides.. ^^

I live 8 minutes away from the border so, I should be able to pick you up and drop you off easily. That wont be a problem. Thanks!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
silent/eggz surely. $5 each

arakno that's cool if i cant find housing otherwise, my main concern is being able to be clean :p

Jem.

Smash Master
can't wait for this, and the drive from WA, should be fun. I'm driving Eggz btw @.@ lol. when will we be able to pay?

<--------TrueJamo on Jem's account

Soid

Smash Journeyman
well Soid, MogX, Max300, TEBEO, Keño are confirmed from mexico to come to the super champ combo im bringing a cube and a power strip too.

Charoo

Smash Champion
Hey Soid! Neal & Champ has made us in San Diego aware of your transportation issues.. could you please let me know many of you plan on going? I'll be calling Rick tonight to figure out how many cars we can get out of San Diego so that we can find rides for you guys. I'd like to know as soon as possible how many of you need rides.. ^^

I live 8 minutes away from the border so, I should be able to pick you up and drop you off easily. That wont be a problem. Thanks!
san diego love =)

Thanks a lot guys!!!

Eggz

Smash Hero
A little birdy told me Zoaps talking ****. 20$ MM at this tournament Zoap.

I suggest that Gimpy makes a similar challenge, cuz your getting **** talked too.

Cort

Apple Head
So, PC and I have not yet gotten a response from anyone willing to house us both. =(

Can someone please step it up? =D

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'll talk to my roommates and see if thats allowed even haha, its really not likely, but i might as well find out

i live real close to the venue now

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Plank: I can house you guaranteed, I'm in Pomona, about 30 minutes from the venu
sweet. can you do rides to/from the airport, too?

if not, how far does arak live from neighborhoodp? just wanna make sure i get everything sorted out before i buy tickets

Perfect_Edge

Smash Cadet
I went to the MLG website but I couldn't find where to register. Any help would be appreciated. ;D

Charoo

Smash Champion
So, PC and I have not yet gotten a response from anyone willing to house us both. =(

Can someone please step it up? =D
can u guys post ur flight schedule so the people that people who want to house u would know when u come and stuff

hmmmm
>.>
<.<
>.>
Cmon forward!!! I need to experience the Shadow Claw again!!! (Forward in winners then Taj in losers right after haha)

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
can u guys post ur flight schedule so the people that people who want to house u would know when u come and stuff

we posted it b4 but yeah threads move fast here it is again someone help us 2 poor little white ec kiddos out

flight itinerary is

Thursday at 10:23 pm we arrive at Ontario, CA (ONT) Its a delta flight

We depart on sunday night/hella early monday morning <_<? Depart 12:40 AM, Ontario, CA (ONT) and this is a continental flight .

Anyone that could pick us up and drop us off or possibly house us as well . we dont mind playing smash and with people ^_^ IM me on aim at PrrettyPRrincess or just PM me here or just simply respond on this thread if u can help. thanks

Veg_smashed

Smash Apprentice
I am going to enter ken i wasn't going to at first... but i want to enter in doubles too but i need a partner.. anyone interested in not the best.. i admit it but i know what im doing for the most part XD

._. those nachos where so good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom