• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 Results (Apr 16-19) $7,000, COME TO MLG COLUMBUS IN JUNE!

Player-1

Smash Legend
reflex vs player1 do it.

also love having castle siege as a neutral :\ and always banning norfair :\
it's only been done like 7 times him winning every time =/. I'll get him next time though <3.

Reflex, MM Rc only next time i c u <3 <3

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
This felt like the Melee times, w/ all the amazing chants and sidebets going on, and partying after the tourney as well.

Just got back home, from the long drive w/ the Zodiac Braves...I wish Rookie wasn't sick...dude was stuck bedresting @ the hotelroom alllll weekend T_______T.
I was so sad you had to leave early. D: I almost won that dollar off you, but freakin' Trevor clutched it at the end.
Pictochat side bets were awesome
Definitely in my top five moments of the event!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
My brother told me that everyone hates this Cheese fellow. I'm not familiar with this guy's story.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
LMAO @ Cheese hatred becoming a religion.

He's pretty cool out side of smash.

M@v

Subarashii!
Cheese just rages( a lot) and leaves very nasty comments to people over AiB wifi matches. People also say he abuses admin powers there*shrug*. I only go to AiB for my profile and the chat, so I'm not going there.

This was my first time meeting him in person; he seemed fine to me.

BTW, I'm making shoutouts now; hopefully ill be done in an hour LOL.

M@v

Subarashii!
SHOUTOUTS

1: Mew2King - $2,500 - Man, good stuff winning this tourney. You proved that hard work pays off. I've never seen you THIS good before. I'm being serious. It was scary watching you sometimes.

2: Ally - $1,500 - Sometimes you get the bear. Sometimes the bear gets you. This time, the bear got you. A loss in the last round is always hard, but look at it this way. M2k stepped his game up and outplayed you. Its your turn now. Step it up and over take him again.

3: Tyrant - $1,000- It was awesome meeting you, and getting to talk to you a good amount. Your a great guy, and you dodge bananas in real life while you play!

4: ESAM - $700-FLOOORRIIDDAA! Under dog #1 right here. Way to rep FL, and great job!

5: DSF - $500 - Good job on placing 5th

6: ADHD - $350 - You enjoyed tormenting me in friendlies a little too much lmfao. I go Falco expecting some Falco vs diddy friendlies and what do I get? 400% cgs from your icys.

7: DEHF - $250 - Good job as always Larry. M2k was on fire, there wasn't much you could of done. I think you made the right move going to picto though. Anyways, I was honored to finally meet you and talk to you, and watch you do your thing :)

8: Big Lou - $200 SHORYUKEN!!! Underdog #2. I was speechless watching you played atomsk. Boss where you at?!?!

9: Atomsk92 - GGs in teams, and great job, you accomplished your goal of getting top 16. It was great talking to you too. Next time we meet, we WILL do our lulzy falco dittos on japes.

10: mikeHAZE - I've either forgotten the Marth matchup, or your that freaking good because of Larry experience. I haven't gotten my *** handed to me that bad in a looong time.

12: NickRiddle - Best Zero suit repping FL :p. It sucks you had to face Larry though :(

13: LeeMartin - GGs in teams. Supercario is too good.

14: CO18- you had an early loss to dekar, but you brought it back to place amazing. Good ****.

15: HRnut- He's honey. He's roasted. He's got that African DI. You -don't- die. Ever.

16: Chaz- Underdog #3, well not anymore, since your the best Marth now. 2-0ing Lain and Malcolm, beating NEO, and 2-0ing Kismet? Florrriiidaaaaaaaa

17: Redhalberd- jama?

17: DewDaDash- That match vs malcolm was crazzzyyyy

17: dmbrandon- It was nice getting to finally talk to you a lot and get to know you for who you really are, a cool and awesome member of the community. And a big trash talker too xD. "MAN I WISH ESAM WAS MY DAD; HE DOESN'T PUNISH ANYTHING!"

17: ChuDat- ggs in Friendlies. Kirby is sick as I expected.

25: bschung- I watched some of your matches with pierced. Great DDD

25: Seibrik-Good job, and keep up the great work!

25: kismet2- Falco dittos >_<. GGs, and it was awesome meeting you as well.

33: Dekar- Good meeting you

33: Snakeee- ggs in friendlies and teams

33: San- Your ike is as nasty as I imagined it to be. ggs in teams friendlies.

33: Xaltis- good job. rep the bird

33: Kel- we finally meet in person icon_smile. Good friendlies, and hopefully we can play a serious offline set next time we meet.

49: Affinity- nice meeting you

49: Cura-ggs in teams

49: Sky- Your too funny. Your also amaaaaaazing at pulling beamswords at clutch moments. <_<

49: Pierce7d- Nice talking to you again, as well as talking brawl strategy stuff.

49: D1- My favorite NY player returns <3. So happy your back in the scene! It was great chilling with you and catching up.

49: Poltergust- Mk Upb-> Yoshi's upair is too f'in good. Besides a few mistakes, we made a pretty good team.

49: _Mav_(me)- Good job, but you can do better =P. Don't let this go to your head, keep pushing yourself harder, and break top 25 at Columbus.

49: MaskyFL (Masky)- Ypur so evil, taking pleasure out of timeouts. I'll admit they were hillarious to watch though. Ggs in teams. I think you guys shouldnt of went double mk. Wario and TL almost had us game one. Polt and I both know the mk matchup really well.

65: trumpboy777- good**** beating that pikachu, even if you lost the set =(

65: 2nLio GGs in teams, good seeing you again. Same comment about teams as masky

65: Allied- Good to finally meet your salty self.

65: QueWhatHuh- ggs. Sucks you didn't make it in time for the first match of the set :(

65: MalcolmM- We sent you off from florida with the goodness that is Steak N' Shake. Nice talking to you.

65: Kyon- ITS SALCO!! STAGE DIFFERENCE!!

65: GDX- florriidaaaa

65: dfear- SPIRIT BOMB!!!! Crap, it isnt working! Lets go Super Sayian!

97: Y.b.M.- ggs

97: hiROI- ggs in teams

97: ch33s3- nice finally meeting you

97: t0mmy- good friendlies.

97: NEO- You'll bounce back

129: Rookie- sucks you got sick :(. It was good catching up with you Friday though.

129: KingYoshi9025 (King Yoshi)-Nice seeing ohio here. Watch out for me at Columbis; I'm not taking prisoners.

129: Razek- Sucks you got DQd for showing up late.

129: arcticfox16- good dittos.

129: D-Torr-florriddaaa

129: Axi good games, but taking me to green greens? Really?

WC: Good stuff coming down to Florida. Your all awesome <3

Florida: Your too good. Your too good. Did I mention your too good?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
"you guys are silly " implying that you are talking about takeurlife2 WHO IS FROM TX.... maybe you should just think in general.
"You People" doesnt say who i'm talking to lmao

Now now, stop being a ******* XD

btw M@V I JUST REALIZED how bad i was playing falco, even if I did get 33rd.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Lol i just seen the Shadow vs HRNut video.

The crowd seemed mad hype lol.

Good ish HRNut.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
lawl

I want to say "how did you lose?!"

but he got top 8 at MLG

so it makes me think I'm missing something important

but then I remember he's luigi

and you can beat Luigi by walking and poking him and never using a single smash attack

and then I want to say "how did you lose?!"

but he got top 8 at MLG

and you can beat Luigi by walking and poking him and never using a single smash attack

but he got top 8 at MLG

but he got top 8 at MLG

but then you remember he's MOTHER ****ING BIGLOU

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Xaltis shut the hell up and stop spamming this thread with your lame **** plz, jeez, learn when to stop posting.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I'm def going to try and make it to the next one, and I'll be at Dallas for sure.

Not really for smash..but free Dr Pepper all weekend is too good to resist.

Top Bottom